It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11:11

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by LouiseCTaylor

none the less ... am sure you were well aware you posted this at 11.11pm ... spotting that instantly kinda made the rest of teh thread pointless for me ...

ETA - unless youre not in the UK .. then it woulda been 11 minutes past some other hour and show as 11.11pm for me .. am guessin youre in the UK then ...
edit on 29-1-2014 by Segenam because: wheeeeEEEEeeeee......

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by St0rD

Absolutely agree.
I have noticed this to be the case also.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   

rangerdanger
Sounds more like coincidence. You see what you want to see, but Occam's Razor says it's a coincidence and nothing more.

If its pure coincidence why can't I get these kind of odds on the lottery?
I don't just see it on clocks, its all over the place. I've seen it in addresses, paperwork, scores on video games, save times on the computer, timers, file sizes, all sorts of odd places. There is are 1111 address on every street that is within a few blocks of my house, including one a few houses down from me. At work the suite that the elevator opens facing is 111.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   

From my point of view the 11:11 synchronicity phenomena happens to people who are starting to push their consciousness to a higher level where perception of reality becomes different and they start to notice numeric patterns that are very unlikely to be random since the occurrence of them is to high.

In a way it is the unconscious minds showing it is telepathic to a conscious mind who cannot handle it. For development I would recommend reading up on chakras and meditation of one sort or another. Find what is suitable for you. Namaste
edit on 29-1-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   

LouiseCTaylor
I've been reading up on the 11:11 phenomenon for a while now and the author Solara has a book which talks about 11 doorways being opened since the 90's. I know many people see these numbers from time to time & I have seen them on clocks even when I'm not consciously looking for the time. It's feels like being drawn to look in that direction. I've noticed people on here connect it to aliens & synchronistic events. Would love to hear other people's observations on this subject.

Yes, I bought that book at a used book store many years ago. It's very new-agey with pyramid power and channeling.

I've actually never heard anyone besides you mention it...

I still haven't really grasped why I see 11:11 or other repeated numbers, as I can't peg any sort of repeated type of event that accompanies it.

That said, everything that happens was preceded and announced by other events before it.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   

madmac5150
I began seeing 11:11 years ago, before I started expanding my ideas of things and started looking in to it. Recently, it has gone past just 11:11... now I see doubles all of the time, especially on a 24 hour clock... 17:17, 10:10; 13:13, 21:21 etc... weird.

Have the same 11 multiple bug where you see the mirror or a lot of 11. When it comes to me it happens when I glance without thinking to the clock and automatically get a number like 4:33, 14:44 or similar. And there I went again

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Last night got 1:10 then noticed again at 1:11, then just as was drifting off, 1:22, and thought thats 2 11's...but this happens semi frequent, try to ignore as I certainly don't trust anything I don't 1. understand, and 2. approve and give a yes too, and that is just the boring (note, not boring to me, but I 've had people treat this as such), things like: love, be kind, help others, equality and freedom, give to others, just basics. The rest are all codes for something IMO.
edit on 29-1-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I was very much into this 1111 thing but not as much anymore...

I had noticed the numbers all the time, so I googled it. And wouldn't you know it, there were many folks like me seeing these numbers too. I happen to be a twin and a gemini so the connection was there for me. Anyway, this was pre 2012, by like 3 or 4 years, when I started researching it. Its what got me really into the whole Mayan 2012 thing because supposedly the Mayan calendar was supposed to end on the winter solstice at, you guessed it, 11:11pm on 12/21/12... I couldn't believe it. It had to mean something right!?

Well, nah, not really. The 2012 solstice that was supposed to usher in some galactic renewal ala the Mayans happened at 11:12... oh well....

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Segenam

OMG. Are you for real???? I just put up the post as I felt like it. I didn't know it was 11:11 at all & I'm seriously not making that up ! Okay one is finding this terribly strange I have to say. The time comes up in USA time on my internet.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by PhotonEffect

If I may say, don't let the 2012 phenomena deception obscure your vision about the 11:11 phenomena, which in the end had nothing to do with 2012. It's just like anything else, people like to relate everything to anything.

As for the subject of the discussion, I'd like to add I've also realized 11:11 can be explained scientifically (don't get me wrong, there is still spiritual meaning to it).

Let me explain:
One day I'm driving home and decided to take an off-road path. There were a couple of homes on the side but I didn't really pay attention. Suddenly, I looked at one of the house's mailbox number to see this precise number: 1111.

I thought to myself 'how could this f-cking be'.
I mean I'm driving 80+ km/h, there were multiple mailbox on the way and the only I thought of looking at was the one with the 1111 number written on it. That must mean something.
Then, it hit me.

It's the subconscious. It has the power to see and record everything simultaneously, just like a computer. The subconscious is so powerful it can bring you to a place you have only visited once and transcribe it perfectly through a dream, even though you can hardly remember it consciously. Meaning, the subconscious wants us to see these numbers for whatever reasons it judges good to.

Even if you don't look directly at a clock, the subconscious will still see it in the peripheric vision. It will then transfer the signal to the conscious mind to look at it.

Fascinating stuff.
edit on 29-1-2014 by St0rD because: typo

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

Yeah I have quite a unique library at home. I was the only person on facebook (however many millions of people are on it) who had read 'manifestations of karma' LOL

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Segenam

I've just changed my time settings to UK and you are absolutely right. That was completely unintentional - hope u all believe me. I think that this is proof enough about the 11:11 phenomenon if I ever saw it.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   

sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com.au...

The 1111 sequences is most often the first sequence that appears to many people. Once the 1111 is noticed and acknowledged, the number sequences progress onto other numbers and your angels have other messages to pass on to you. The 1111 number sequence is a sign that there is an opportunity opening up for you, and your thoughts are manifesting them into form at lightening speed. The 1111 is similar to the bright light of a flashbulb. It means that the Universe has just taken a snapshot of your thoughts and is manifesting your ideas into material form. Be aware that you will manifest your thoughts, therefore, do not think negative thoughts as these are what you will draw into your life. Use the positive energies of the Universe to bring to fruition your deepest desires, hopes and dreams.

I've been seeing numbers in a repeating sequence for the last two years! But it is different numbers. I see 2:22, 3:33, 4:44, ect. all the time.
My daughter sees 9:19 ALL the time, which just happens to be her birthday.

Right now as I just looked at my computer clock the time is 9:09. Of course it WOULD have to change before I could get my post up. LOL

9:11?!

The source link I gave shows the meaning for all the different combinations of numbers.

edit on 1/29/2014 by sled735 because: typo

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   

madmac5150
I began seeing 11:11 years ago, before I started expanding my ideas of things and started looking in to it. Recently, it has gone past just 11:11... now I see doubles all of the time, especially on a 24 hour clock... 17:17, 10:10; 13:13, 21:21 etc... weird.
. Me too!! What is it?

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I'm so happy someone started a thread on this! My 11:11 story started around 3 months ago, I saw it everywhere I went not just on clocks or my phone. I googled it about a month ago and found various theories, I believe it's a wake up call of some sort

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Yooyoo

You realize this is when our frequencies were due to be upgraded, don't you?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

See my post above yours for the meaning.

edit on 1/29/2014 by sled735 because: add link

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Yooyoo

Well the fact I posted this thread at 11:11pm unintentionally says it all for me. You can find posts on this started by other members in the search box.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

If all this stuff is going on no wonder I feel like I'm going batty down here and everyone else by the looks of it. What an earth is going on? I'm really spooked out tbh.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I'm having a lot of 3 digits (222\333 etc) synchronization since at least 2 years. They are now as frequent as the 11:11 phenomena. If you want I'll PM you the meaning I found out of them by personnal experience but also by research.

If you look at my stars right now I have exactly 666 which is never a good sign ahaha.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   

MessageforAll
aww hell, 11:11 my biggest mystery, for me it started a few years back, I like to think when I see those numbers something is telling me to keep a close eye on events around me, for a brief time that is.

I wish more info would be available on this topic, as it seems it effects a large group of people, by any chance what are you blood types? I directing this to the people who see the 11:11 in the middle of the night when they wake up. OR when you pass the oven and its 11:11

I think I see it about 3 times a week, if not more, then sometimes it disappears for a month or so...

edit on thAmerica/Chicago129000000k2014 by MessageforAll because: (no reason given)

I, uh, I would like to reply to you in particular, because I have a long standing history with the number. Given what occurred in the prevailing years I do not consider it's regular and ongoing appearance a mere coincidence. What I'll share is my experience alone, although by it perhaps you may glean a little bit of insight/awareness/easy laughs/et cetera.

I began to see "11" quite soon after graduating from high school and escaping a certain nameless religion which had controlled the thoughts and actions of my young life. My mind began to explode in all directions, and I encountered a serious personal revolution on all the intellectual and spiritual levels/onion layers/what have you, that comprise my somewhat twisted psyche.
I'll keep it brief: I did a little initial research and discovered that "11" is considered to be what is called a "Power Number", much like 22, 33, etc. It represents duality, both brightness and darkness. It is also a call to higher cognisance, to growth, to outgrowing old and dated manners of thinking and attaining something beyond those former cerebral shackles.

However, in Chinese numerology and The Tarot, "11" is dubbed "The Fool"--someone stumbling heedlessly over an abyss. I did not discover this until many years later, after my untempered pride, self-abuse, and egotism had left me bereft of the first true love of my life, and a great deal more besides. I had been seeing "11" for years, and considered it to be a guiding light.
It may be this at times. It may also be a personal warning. Pay heed, and take a good look over your life and where it's leading.

Then again, these subtle, if astounding, interdictions into the lives of us are probably leant power by the persuasion of our own beliefs. I can only relate what I know through experience. Good luck.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join