It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2014-15 Blood moons prophets and seers apply within.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Just noticed that on April 15 2014 the Jewish festival of Passover there will be a blood red moon,then another on October 8 2014 the Feast of Tabernacles another,then on September 28 2015 the Feast of Rosh Hashanah a solar eclipse then the cycle is repeated with blood red moons on the 4th April 2015 Passover and September 28th 2015 Tabernacles.

I am not conversant with what this might mean ;either the crusty Rabbi's back in the 9th century when the modern Jewish calender was adopted really knew their astronomical stuff...or maybe there is a God.

So have at it fellow ATS'ers do I join the IDF or do I bring the tomato plants inside?

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by khnum

GOD said, "the sun and moon were given for signs and seasons"....

This happened 2 other times in the last 500 years, and will not happen again for another 500.

Google what has happened on the last two or three occasions.

My guess is that the psalms 83 war will begin, or the signing of the false peace agreement(PALESTINIAN STATE in the promised land),
or the beginning of the great tribulation.....or all of thee above.

Call out on the LIVING GOD and enter in to a life with HIM, before it is too late!

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by radpetey

Someone else in the bible said "a sinful generation seeks after a sign"

I wonder who it was

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if something big happens around this time, those in power love to plan things around astronomical events because it makes it look more mysterious or "divine". What better way to get people to support or at least be complacent about a war than to clothe it in prophecy?
edit on 1/29/2014 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Akragon

I wonder who it was

I knew I would like one of your comments at some point.

You know quite a bit about the bible......hmmm

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Well, if you look on the other side of the coin, perhaps these people we call the elite on here are quite clued up to the occult side of things, and having this knowledge they plan their activities accordingly to the best of their ability.
In some cases this might be rituals on a macro scale, involving thousands or even millions of unwitting people.

If this is the case, of which there are some circumstantial evidence, it would most logically be the upper echelon of this network that are truly clued up, compartmentalized to a high degree and operating on a need to know basis.

Politicians might look foolish, but make no mistake, the people holding the strings are anything but, that's how they got to where they are.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

This is the third or fourth thread blaming or hinting at a secret group controlling the planet just in the past hour. It is not happening. There is no secret cabal planning our destruction. It's a new fairy tale for a new age. The elites, the illuminati, these are the demons of the world today. But they are no more real than the witches of Salem were.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLaughingGod

Never mind elections. They got there by magic. LOL I have friends who have run for office on a local level. Not rich influential people. Just people who care and want to change things make things better. When does the changeover take place? When do they go from Joe schmoe to prime elite. Is it right after they get elected or are there courses they take before they are invited to join the secret club and get to know the secret handshake?

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by khnum

The reason these eclipses happen on Jewish feast days is because the given Hebrew festivals and the calendar were tailored to fit the Saros cycle of 223 Synodic months or eleven days longer than 18 solar years. By adding twelve lunar months to this cycle, the numbers add up to 235 lunar months (Metonic cycle), thus there is a direct relationship between eclipses and the Hebrew calendar.

The old Hebrews had a thing with adding one or taking one away as is the case here. Another example is the calendar from the Book of Enoch similar to the one used by the community behind the Dead Sea Scrolls of 52 weeks of 7 days or 364 days a year, one day short of a solar year.

Wikipedia sources:
--> The Saros cycle
--> The Hebrew calendar
--> The Enoch calendar
--> The Qumran calendar
edit on 31-1-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: syntax

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Text GOD said, "the sun and moon were given for signs and seasons".... 

Its funny you should say that because I think the seasons are out of synchronicity with the months, in other words the weather doesn't suit the month.
Some say global warming as an effect from carbon emmissions where I would say God made day and night and man added minutes and tied it all down bound within the clock that keeps everyone in same pattern same routine.
Skipping and jumping hours and years with a leap.
The indications of spring are indicated by plants.
And
As my brain leaps out of the box i would stand up and say that the frequenciea from our technology blanketing the planet beneath an unseen veil is also a cause ignored because of the financial loss that would occur of it was proven true.
The solar connection to the sun. Tethering in a sense via a vortex that when they occur are capable of transfering energy into our planet either via the poles or other such places that would host the conductivity.

The flares, and streams of beams energises the earth breaking at the seams. The release of energy in earthquakes may indeed induce a low in pressure, high or low I don't quite know. But I sincerely have a belief that it effects and creates storms now though.
Solar influence via flares and cme's may indeed knock out the lows.
The recent solar slump seems we need a conductor or a receiver to maybe
What if HAARP or the LHC are or could be used for inducing or knocking out sunspots because as a magnifying glass magnifies light increasing its strength to generate heat everything has an opposite.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

You mean like the two-headed whale?

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Search is your friend. I had started a thread on the upcoming blood moons back in November.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I watched a TV show/documentary about a year or so ago where a few Jewish mathematicians said they believe due various dates, etc. that the blood moons all on the dates the OP outlines signifies the return of Jesus. You'll have to look it up, maybe on You Tube?

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by curiouswa

I believe in the return of Jesus and looking at everyyhing on a whole globally.........I'd say it signifies the time mentioned.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

It is called a Tetrad. It in of itself is a bit of an oddity. A Tetrad is when there are 4 lunar eclipses in a row - 6 months apart- with no partial elipses in between. They are not "blood moons" those are in the fall during harvest time. However, a eclipsed moon looks blood red.

I will happen 64 times from 1AD to 2100AD.
8 of those line up with the Jewish holidays Passover and Feast of the Tabernacle.

What sets this particular one apart from all the others is that there will be a total solar eclipse right in the middle.

Historically speaking, yes major changes in the world have happened during astronomical oddities like this. Its why the saying "what happens above happens below" came about.

Oddly enough (though not so much if you think about it) the only part of this that will be visible in Jerusalem is the end of the last lunar eclipse at dawn. So this is for those of us here on this side of the world.

Yes it does so happen that this particular set with the eclipse in the middle- has been "prophecised".

End of the world? No. More like, end of the way things are now. BIG changes coming.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   

UxoriousMagnus

Akragon

Leaves us wondering what logic is used after a good while here on this Earth, in this wonderous life. Read more.....and then REFUSE to be a victim of the worldly view.

I wonder who it was

I knew I would like one of your comments at some point.

You know quite a bit about the bible......hmmm

edit on 25-2-2014 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-2-2014 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Akragon

I wonder who it was

Wow...what about Matthew 24? Jesus gives us at least 10 different signs in this passage..you know, "When you see theses things come to pass." Were you calling the OP "sinful" cause he NOTICED some signs? They are given to us for a reason.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

cloudwatcher

Akragon

I wonder who it was

Wow...what about Matthew 24? Jesus gives us at least 10 different signs in this passage..you know, "When you see theses things come to pass." Were you calling the OP "sinful" cause he NOTICED some signs? They are given to us for a reason.

Who among us is not sinful?

The reason I said that is because so many these days look for signs in the sky... and signs are not to be sought after according to him...

We are to live for today, and not worry about tomorrow...

25 Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?

26 Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?

27 Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?

28 And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:

29 And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

30 Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Well if you guys think about it, on the bible also says that whoever say the christ is coming will lie.
"Then if anyone says to you, 'Behold, here is the Christ,' or 'There He is,' do not believe him. For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect. Behold, I have told you in advance. So if they say to you, 'Behold, He is in the wilderness,' do not go out, or, 'Behold, He is in the inner rooms,' do not believe them. For just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes even to the west, so will the coming of the Son of Man be. Wherever the corpse is, there the vultures will gather."

Mind you guys i am not a christian , nor i believe in god.I just read a lot and happened to have read the bible a few times. Im just saying , if i were to believe, i would be very carefull with people anouncing the second coming

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by zarzelius

You don't have to be Christian to believe in the message Jesus gave us my friend...

I am not Christian, but I believe his message with all my heart and soul

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join