It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just saw something...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   

eoyn
reply to post by Sremmos80

im not crazy!! i love that, seemed to swim through the air! i wish i had my phone next to me, i always take pics, but i was sneakily smoking a cig out the window, was not prepared for this fascinating thing, im the biggest skeptic.

Didn't mean to call ya crazy haha, I wouldn't be able to get a pic of a ufo if i was smoking a cig either. Seems unreasonable to discredit it completely.
Just saying that there is a chance some one else saw it too and did get a pic if it continued to swim in the direction that was blocked by the building.
If you saw it, then you saw it. Who am I to say you didn't. :

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by 3u40r15m

I saw that unicorn! Was epic!

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   

3u40r15m
I just saw a leprechaun riding a unicorn

Where were you? Was it outside or inside? Was it running north, south, west, east?
Was the leprechaun wearing a saddle or going bear back?
What color was the unicorn? How about the horn on its head?
Any more details to your observation?

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Sremmos80

Cheers to you my friend! It was prolly nothing, but it erked me enough to post it in this most hallowed of sites. Normally peeps get shot down for not providing evidence, i am sorry i cannot, it was prolly just a military b2 or f117 or something, but it was pretty creepy. My jaw doesnt hit the floor often.
edit on 29/1/14 by eoyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 01:56 AM
link   

GoldenObserver
reply to post by eoyn

One night a few years ago I seen 3 of the exact same craft. Completely silent, and they didn't seem to fly, they seemed to "swim" through the air.

yeah but you don't have 2 million stars....so

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by UxoriousMagnus

I wasant trying to correct the OP, I was making the OP aware that others have seen the same thing.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenObserver

were they flying in a v formation if so years ago i saw something similar,moving very fast

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Text Purplereply to post by eoyn

I totally believe you something odd. I don't think you're crazy. I also don't believe that what you saw was modern.
By description, yours & the other person, I was only 10,almost 11, it was a very peculiar late evening to night into the am, an early July 1974 or 75.
In the late evening, a large group, adults & children in a small town, stood outside in what could only be described as, under & in a Rainbow. There'd been no rain. We could see a blue hue & lights from store front windows looked yellow, & vice versa, pink hue made indoor lights look geen & vice versa, etc.
Then in one business open late, we all heard a metal grinding noise, went outside & there was an empty 3/4 ton service truck trying to start itself. We all thought it had to be a joke. It wasn't. It started, backed out a driveway, turned & started momento toward 1 of the store fronts. It ran into a hydro pole. The men all went & got flashlights. We got close, ( my late Dad had me on his shoulders ), & the doors were locked, no keys in the cab, & no one. Yet it continued to rev a keep going forward. The gas pedal was pressing up & down. It didn't stop till the gas ran out. About 2 hours.
We were all headed in to the 1 open business for coffees, teas, pops, etc when a huge ball of what looked black with a lot of red fire, lit up the sky. It was moving fast in a wig wag arc & looked like it would hit us all but just kept going like that & we saw a very sparkie long tail trailing it, it looked like huge fire stars but all colours.
It had to have been big & low as there was a full moon out & the fiery ball looked bigger, not much, just. No sounds at all.
We were all going back again when a man yelled. Everyone looked & saw a V shaped flying object emerging from a cloud then hover above the store the 3/4 ton truck had been determined to hit.
No one spoke. Just stared till the V part went straight up like a pointed rocket. It was gone out of view in the blink of an eye. No noise. No lights.
No one slept that night & our little town became infested in black suits, talking & w/e to the adults. We thought they were FBI from the USA lol.
No one ever mentions it much, most are passed on now, even some of my friends. There's still quite a few left though & if any of them read this, they'll have a fair idea who I am & will hopefully reply a confirmation. My late Dad owned the late hour business. We saw most things in town at all hours as out house was connected to it & it was the only place with a 6ft rock fence.
I never learned anymore & no one I know who was there, never mention knowing more...just the, " Remember when....?" Thingy.
I wish YOU get answers....
Thx for sharing. It is intriguing.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   
wow! amazing, so im not going mad!! what the hell was it?? Certainly not a commercial aircraft, I'm expecting the mib anytime soon.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing.

Is there any chance you could do an illustrated picture, with the object, size in relation to background, some background, direction, speed, colour, shape etc.

Also have you ruled out that it could be a B2 Stealth Bomber

Many thanks if you do add a picture.
edit on 30-1-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by StormyStars

Thanks for sharing your experience.

I have experienced similar things to that, it was a silent, all encompassing event each time and certainly felt far from any human capabilities, it was otherworldly.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   

GoldenObserver

I wasant trying to correct the OP, I was making the OP aware that others have seen the same thing.

no....no....just my failed attempt at a joke....

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Text Purplereply to post by theabsolutetruth

I know you are referring to the OP, but I've done illustrated depictions of all a crowd of us seen, just can't get them, my youtube or freaky in an interesing way, not dirty or rated R pictures up here. Won't say what they are as it's off the main topic.
& b2? C'mon! That would have a distinctive noise. We all said, " There was no noise and no lights......

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Text Purplereply to post by theabsolutetruth

Yes! Totally. Thank you.
So silent, NOTHING making noise. Eerie feeling. I was thinking the, ' Rainbow thing, ' might have been gasses though as so many of us got basically 1 of 3 specific Cancer though.... Yes, myself included. Many died from those Cancers. Seems too much of a coincidence to NOT be related though.....

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Text Purplereply to post by eoyn

There have been too many occurrences for too many years, I mean, some are documented at the, " Town Offices." From the 1800's. ALL the same black, silent, lightless sky crafts, usually seen by groups of people, in the, Town Records.
lol! I don't think those men were MIB though....yes, they were all men, all dressed in black suits, but they had some kind of symbol on the suits which was why most of us thought they were FBI from the USA in our small Northern Manitoba Canadian Town. The symbol wasn't FBI, no one seems to recall exactly what the symbols were. I called my 1 Aunt's ex-husband, as I'll always think of him as, ' Uncle.' He just turned 60 November 29th 2013. He said they were yellow circular things with some sort of blue round symbol but that's all he can really recall. But MIB? lol! I'm sure they weren't.
Some of us while out hunting, ( Yes, females hunt with the men there
), DID stumble on a tree top high tower filled with UFO data and Data of animal, bird, insects, etc that should've never been in the North & not indigent to even near by areas. Like Vultures, Pink Flamingo's & Humming Bees for example. The town 28 Km's South of there have the closest, ' Canadian Environment Offices,' with picture & other Data proof. I live like 600 Km's South East of there now though. I have a friend who works there, also a friend of Joe Wesolowski, the guy in Florida now on Documentaries hunting snake or other. I will try calling them & see if they can send me anything.
It's been a long time, I hear the tower is still there but not if it still has the equipment or Data.

I do however, feel this topic should be placed in a UFO or Conspiracies or Paranormal category now though....

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by StormyStars

The B2 Stealth bomber can be silent and it is a black triangle that can appear and seem like it disappeared around the sky but not as fast the UFO I have seen, nothing like it. Just wondered if the OP was aware of them, it's wise to rule out other identifiable possibilities first.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

Of course you are correct, I know that Sweetie.....lol..... I only meant it wouldn't have had the," Like swimming." Movements would indicate a most unusual slowness for a B2...... No intent to offend, more so to defend lol

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Ah then I apologize friend.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by eoyn

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Yes, they were in a V formation, very precise. I have seen account of a number of people seeing these. Exciting it is.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join