It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Question About the Historical Importance of Ground Zero

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Hello ATSers!

A while back, I remember a friend of mines sharing an article discussing the link between ground zero and a important historic event that was apart of some sort of legislative action that helped establish The United States. As the article went on, it said something about the location of where the founding fathers met, to initiate this legislation, and how the specific site chosen was either directly at what would become ground zero or a few hundred feet away. The overall message of the reading was intended to convey that there is no such thing as coincidence and that everything truly happens for a reason.

My question is, has any body heard something similar about the historic prevalence of Ground Zero? Or maybe read a similar story, perhaps mentioning the U.S. Constitution or Bill of Rights? If so, can somebody help me to get the facts straight on this, because I remember finding the idea really fascinating. I could kick myself for not saving or bookmarking the article.

This is just a simple question, so it would be nice not to have to deal with rudeness, diverting, or straying from the OP subject.
Thanks in Advance,
Leira7

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

Check out this link. It may be what you are referring to.

www.spiritdaily.net...

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Yes, I think this is what I was looking for. I am going to search around to see if I can find the exact date as to when this event occurred. I find it intriguing that Manhattan Island in New York was our first capital. I wonder if the statue of liberty has some sort of astrological connection, like, maybe she was positioned in a particular place and is pointing to a particular star? That would be cool if someone discovered that. Just a guess, but I think she would be pointing to Ras in the constellation Leo.

Back to 9/11 and our founding fathers, I am going to quote from the source of the website you gave me:

Thus, it's not only that America's ground of consecration is at Ground Zero; America's ground of consecration is Ground Zero"!

The Founding Fathers had gathered to pray at what would become the site of a great disaster.

The Harbinger

All of this is so wild.

edit on 29-1-2014 by leira7 because: spelling

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

This might also be of some interest in your quest. September 11th Lay Line.. (although i don't necessarily endorse it, still interesting).

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   

edit on 29-1-2014 by ezekielken because: measure twice cut once

top topics

join