It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM says - "Deport Justin Bieber Petition Merits White House Response"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   

doesntmakesense
Ok fine- I'll be the first one to say it: Really??

With over a year of unresponded, filled petition requests, on true humantarian grounds even- this is what we get from the news. Justin Bieber. Am I really the only one noticing?

I was thinking the same thing when I saw this all over the news recently. I have no personal problem with this thread as the OP was posting it with a valid point in the proper forum, and I do not believe that they are guilty of what the media is doing, but the media themselves are obviously focusing on pointless, unimportant things as usual while the world unravels before our eyes.

The sad thing is that all this hype is great publicity for Justin Bieber, what better way is there to get rid of your pre-teen pop star identity and transform into a news-headline dominating bad-boy?

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Corruption Exposed

doesntmakesense
Ok fine- I'll be the first one to say it: Really??

With over a year of unresponded, filled petition requests, on true humantarian grounds even- this is what we get from the news. Justin Bieber. Am I really the only one noticing?

I was thinking the same thing when I saw this all over the news recently. I have no personal problem with this thread as the OP was posting it with a valid point in the proper forum, and I do not believe that they are guilty of what the media is doing, but the media themselves are obviously focusing on pointless, unimportant things as usual while the world unravels before our eyes.

The sad thing is that all this hype is great publicity for Justin Bieber, what better way is there to get rid of your pre-teen pop star identity and transform into a news-headline dominating bad-boy?

These are some of the tactics to keep you distracted from the real matters, like foreign policy, constitutional infringement, loss of liberty, and homeland surveillance.

Justin Bieber's newsworthiness truly is a first world problem. Most any biker gang dude would have a rap sheet that makes Biebs look like the internet poster kitten he is.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Well, this is strange. I went to the petition link and it said I have already signed the petition. WTH? I don't remember signing it and I REALLY wanted too.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   

SgtHamsandwich
Well, this is strange. I went to the petition link and it said I have already signed the petition. WTH? I don't remember signing it and I REALLY wanted too.

Its a sign.....to sign? Um..wow really....lol....OK

Let's ALL sleep on it folks....3/4 post later....we will unite and make it go away....... maybe?!........ugh....lol

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
He should be deported solely for his crimes against art. Make an example out of him. Then somehow get rid of the rest for their similar crimes.. The Cyrus's, the Gaga's, the Kanye's, the Jay-Z's, the Eminem's.. Bring them all up on charges and spread the word that it just won't be tolerated anymore.
edit on 1/29/2014 by ItCameFromOuterSpace because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/29/2014 by ItCameFromOuterSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Toronto Sun - Bieber Facing Charges in Toronto

Bieber turned himself in .... apparently he assaulted a limo driver in Toronto back in December. Hit him multiple times in the head. Beiber has assault charges against him.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Heh! you thought Canadian were nice. We released an Idiot in your country and now he terrorizes!

CANADA WILL WIN!!

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I wished that Limo driver was from somewhere foregin or something, Beiber would have got a back hand slap to the face.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   

justreleased
reply to post by gortex

Baloney.

He's a smart kid who gets away with a lot of stuff.

How many 19 year old men do you know egg their neighbour's house? I egged a couple times when I was like 11 or 12. Give me a break - he's a jackass.

He is to blame for his own actions. No excuse for the behaviour.

I know quite a few actually .. ~~~!

so ...lets ALL deport young teens that throw eggs at houses.. eh? WHAT a F* up mindset.. and lets all believe every single word the tabloids spout out ..

We no like your hairdo or your singing.. or lifestyle..

OFF you go !

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Re. the eggs, he's attemting to live the childhood robbed of him by celebrity. To have all that thrown on you when you are going through puberty - a tough time we all look back on and shudder - can't be easy.

So let's put down our pitch forks and offer sympathy and compassion.

...or so I thought before the whole drinkdriving/assualt thing. Little jackass. Grab your eggs.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I mean y does he have to be convicted? "WE the people" want him gone, he should have to leave. Whats the point of being a democracy if we can't vote to get rid of non-nationals who offer nothing more then the mop haircut and a pompous attitude.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
If he was just a reg. canadian and not a pop star, he would be deported. but because he is he gets some special treatment. i man the cops sawe mason jars of pot in his house and didnt do anything because the warrent was for toilet paper, wtf are you serious.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Now THAT is interesting.

I understand that Justin Bieber is a big celebrity and that his arrest does count as news, however when did he become such a big deal that he's considered worthy of interrupting actual news.

Sorry, FlyersFan. You have created a great thread, but I wasn't going to comment until I saw this post by boncho. Star and flag to you all the same!

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   

dave_welch
reply to post by boncho

Now THAT is interesting.

I understand that Justin Bieber is a big celebrity and that his arrest does count as news, however when did he become such a big deal that he's considered worthy of interrupting actual news.

Sorry, FlyersFan. You have created a great thread, but I wasn't going to comment until I saw this post by boncho. Star and flag to you all the same!

When actually news is too controversial to tell. "Well, we were going to tell you about this new revelation at the white house where a whistleblower has stated… but never mind that, breaking news at the Kardashians household, it seems Kanye just let North use the slide on the south part of the lawn, and she hurt herself, they are calling this north-south-gate."

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Ugh. Such a waste of time. Of all the things...THIS is what we're gonna come together for?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join