It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM says - "Deport Justin Bieber Petition Merits White House Response"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Good luck getting an awnser from whitehouse they havn't awnsered a petition on that site in 1-2 years.

They abandoned it completely when they realized that it allowed a fair, open and democratic platform for people to express themselves to the government.
edit on 2912014 by monkofmimir because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

justreleased
How many 19 year old men do you know egg their neighbour's house? I egged a couple times when I was like 11 or 12. Give me a break - he's a jackass.

Kids egging a house on Halloween don't usually cause $20,000 in damage (which Bieber did).

The news is reporting that he's going to sell his Calabasas California house and go 'live in the middle of nowhere' on a big piece of property where he can't be bothered. In other words .... someplace where he can indulge in his drug habits without interference and probably O.D. to his hearts content.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

doesntmakesense
Ok fine- I'll be the first one to say it: Really??

With over a year of unresponded, filled petition requests, on true humantarian grounds even- this is what we get from the news. Justin Bieber. Am I really the only one noticing?

After the Britney fallout in '07 and the almost nuclear confrontation with Miley Cyrus, it's good that the public be up to date on collapsing economies worldwide Justin Bieber and who's house he's egging, what cars he's driving and what prostitutes he's dipping his weapon of mass disaster into, since you know, rights and liberties and use of public funds is of utmost importance to the general public…

Wait...

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by justreleased

How many 19 year old men do you know egg their neighbour's house?

I know 19 year old kids and younger who do a lot worse that just throwing eggs.

Give me a break - he's a jackass

And you know this how ? ... Oh yeah MSM

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Bieber holds a O-1 Visa.

The O-1 nonimmigrant visa is for the individual who possesses extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics, or who has a demonstrated record of extraordinary achievement in the motion picture or television industry and has been recognized nationally or internationally for those achievements.

O-1 Visa: Individuals with Extraordinary Ability or Achievement

I'm guessing he got it for his "extraordinary ability in the arts".

Although I for one would dispute this "extraordinary ability".

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

FlyersFan

justreleased
How many 19 year old men do you know egg their neighbour's house? I egged a couple times when I was like 11 or 12. Give me a break - he's a jackass.

Kids egging a house on Halloween don't usually cause $20,000 in damage (which Bieber did).

The news is reporting that he's going to sell his Calabasas California house and go 'live in the middle of nowhere' on a big piece of property where he can't be bothered. In other words .... someplace where he can indulge in his drug habits without interference and probably O.D. to his hearts content.

That's funny he's moving so he won't be bothered. From the stories I read he's the menace.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
:stf u:
: !:
:
: uzi:
:uz

The world (and ATS) will be a better place when Beiber kills himself. Hopefully an OD, car crash or beaten down by a rabid rapper. Anything to keep Beiber isolated to the front page of Celebrity times and off ATS.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Should we wait until he gets someone killed?

He's a celebrity, so yeah. That's exactly what will have to happen.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   

gortex

Whatever you're obviously a fan and see him as you want to see him that's cool but....

A. at 19 you're not a 'kid'. He's an adult.

B. he's a jackass.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

Too funny.

Should we discuss Miley instead?

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

Lol...I'll trade a 1 Justin Beiber for a 1 Bryan Adams who is quiet.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Whatever you're obviously a fan and see him as you want to see him that's cool but....

No I'm not a fan in fact I've never heard any of his music , I'm into metal .
I see him for what he is , a messed up kid and the poster above who said The world (and ATS) will be a better place when Beiber kills himself should be ashamed of themselves , this thread just shows how petty and prone to dog whistles some people are

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Bassago
reply to post by FlyersFan

Who's Justin Bieber? OK I've heard the name, some spoiled rich kid who trashes hotel rooms.

If they deport him before Piers Morgan I'm going to be upset.

Woah there, we've all decided Piers Morgan is American now, maybe you didn't get that memo

In fact we will take bieber off your hands if ya'll promise to keep the morgster

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Mamatus

Hopefully an OD, car crash or beaten down by a rabid rapper.

He has a better chance of being beaten off by a rapper.
That genre is so fake its not even funny.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I don't want to see him dead but I think he's old enough to take responsibility for his own actions.

Some of his antics are a bit immature for his age. There are many young artists who manage to keep a low profile. Even if you want to blame the people he hangs out he's the one who chose his friends or posse or whatever.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
MAJOR POINT MISSED FOLKS! ON THE STANDING LAWS. HIS WORK VISA IS TO BE REVOKED ANYWAYS! JUST ON EXPIRED I.D. ALONE! PLUS COUNTLESS MISDEMEANORS. AND FELONY STUPIDS!.

THERE IS NO NEED FOR CONGRESSIONAL RECOGNITION!

THIS SHOULD HAVE ALREADY BEEN DONE!
edit on 29-1-2014 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-1-2014 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Bigburgh

Good point. (not sure if you're right but it sounds good.)

Lets kick his ass out.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

justreleased

Lets kick his ass out.

Lol...I hope
I was just informed by neighbor who is a state rep. I trust him sometimes..lol. not all the time but some.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

justreleased

Lets kick his ass out.

Lol...I hope
I was just informed by neighbor who is a state rep. I trust him sometimes..lol. not all the time but some.

He also said it comes down to how much money one has....that part I Beleibed!

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
He should be deported anyway. You think Canada wouldn't deport a US citizen for those charges? Drunk drivers, felons, are not allowed to enter the country as it is. But the main issue here is people being so concerned about trite celebrities, over pressing matters in this country. Not that it's ever been much different, the celeb worship, the distractions, has brought this all to a head. But really, no difference, no real "change"? Is this all it comes down too? We only love the things we hate apparently. (not a rant towards the OP, good for sharing, but just people's concerns in general)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join