It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yahoo Mail down my acoount deactivated? I am not the only one. WTH. Can not contact yahoo...phones

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Me and my friends are all having Yahoo mail problems....when we logged on it said "need more information to validate your account" I clicked Next and then it said "your yahoo account has been de-activated"...Any one else...here is a link to what I get.......
edit.yahoo.com...

Okay that link takes me to forgot password, but that is not the case....
edit on 29-1-2014 by kurthall because: added

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by kurthall

I just logged into my.yahoo and only strange thing i got was the pop-over wanting me to change over to the new formatting. Could have been working on implementing that when you were trying to log in. Hope this helps

Shaade

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Mine is fine, no issues at all.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
logged into mine with no problem, yahoo and att powered by yahoo.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

WOW its back...and that was strange...I was not the only one having issues though....It repeatedly said I was de-activated, as well as my friends accounts....now it is working.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I still have a Yahoo account.
I just checked and it is working normally.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I have had that happen three times over the last month, but only on my pc, never on my phone app. It does go away every time. As a side note, ymail barely works on ie, i have to use chrome.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
The other day it prompted me to change my password and verify all my secret questions, then send a verification code to my phone...it was kind of odd.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Mines fine.

Seems like you and your friends, (you do email each other i presume) have some malware problems.

I`d give your computer a scan with a couple of different Anti virus/malware programmes.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Nope. Ive got 2 personal and 1 ERT Team acct. Also 2 music related accts for my group and myself. No problems anywhere with any of the email addresses.

top topics

join