It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why post threads on ATS mentioning anything of a religious nature?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I'm a new poster here, but a long time lurker.

When browsing the topics, i usually just avoid the ones that don't interest me.

Like yourself, I'm not interested in religion so i simply stay away from the topic. When a forum makes a dramatic turn to the religious, i just bail on that post.

The reason that i like this site is because there are so many neat topics to get into, from the bizarre to some real hardcore science.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   

DrumsRfun
reply to post by pryed -eyed-one

This is how I see religious threads.

Philosophical thought????
Rabbit or duck??

Sometimes the shallow rivers make the most noise.

edit on 29-1-2014 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

LOL...nice one

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by pryed -eyed-one

It depends on who you ask. I for one believe the largest conspiracy ever undertaken has to do with suppressing the real nature of religion. Our real origins, history and destiny.

Those who have gained power over the millennia have used the natural human tendency for religious thought as a tool for control. They would modify the religion in vogue to meet their goals.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
You don't seem to know we have 98 (Ninety Eight) different forums from Saucers to Sauces, cars to car-pel tunnel syndrome, politics to critics, conspiracies to symphonies, religions to suspicions, the Feds to foods, 911 to the number "7".

So with all that diversity here, you don't like the one about religions? Insulting the contents you said is no longer "gold"? Well, friend...I don't know what you ARE reading here...but its evident what you ARENT. Its all 99% of the rest of ATS.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join