It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I am leaving.

I want a lawyer.

I do not owe anyone anything. It doesn't matter how much you threaten and harass me, I will never give you anything.
I have done nothing to deserve this abuse. I have not agreed to this. You are in the wrong.
I have been attacked, harassed, abused, and tortured by criminals. And I want justice!

Whoever has attacked me, whoever authorized the attack, and whoever chose not to stop it owes me a debt of reparations, recompensations, and service. You are criminals. You do not gain anything! You have not earned any reward! You have only earned debt and punishment for your actions!

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
who is this "you" you speak off??

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Huh?

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Well, this was quite random.
So, Godspeed, OP, for whatever it is that you were trying to point out.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
My guesses as to the perpetrators...

Bankers.
Insurance companies.
The Government.

I would have put lawyers on the list, but the OP seems to want one of those.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Ok, then.

Good luck with that--whatever the hell it is you're talking about.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Drugs are bad mmmkay

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
And what does karma have to do with that unintelligible rant ? Or am I missing something as english is not my native language ...

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Expat888
And what does karma have to do with that unintelligible rant ? Or am I missing something as english is not my native language ...

I don't think your command of the English language is the problem.
It is my native tongue and I don't follow the OP very well.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

Karma refers to the next life as opposed to this life putting this rant in perspective.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by twsnhr013

This negative Karma you are screaming about is doing what Karma does by nature...bring you more negative Karma. Is that what you want?

Only more of the same is due if you keep ranting in any non-positive way. I mean...c'mon. Really. You're bringing it on to yourself ....intentionally.

Cant feel sorry for you for that...its yours to choose. Positive or negative.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   

twsnhr013
I am leaving.

I want a lawyer.

I do not owe anyone anything. It doesn't matter how much you threaten and harass me, I will never give you anything.
I have done nothing to deserve this abuse. I have not agreed to this. You are in the wrong.
I have been attacked, harassed, abused, and tortured by criminals. And I want justice!

Whoever has attacked me, whoever authorized the attack, and whoever chose not to stop it owes me a debt of reparations, recompensations, and service. You are criminals. You do not gain anything! You have not earned any reward! You have only earned debt and punishment for your actions!

Good luck with your struggle. Many times in our lives we are persecuted, and instead of being helped by our fellow man, we are mocked.

But we need to know what you refer to. Vagueness can harm the reception of your message.

I wish you well. Don't let these crooks, who ever they are, push you around.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   

robbeh
Drugs are bad mmmkay

Don't be a jerk about it. The OP has a message to convey, and is obviously in a state of stress. Mockery in a time of crisis is the last thing in the world a person needs. Be kind, rewind.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   
This is not negative and I'm not really conveying a message. This is evidence that I said no. Whatever game they are trying to play will be brought into question and when I leave I will receive a lawyer to help me answer that question.
If you aren't involved or you don't understand just take it for entertainment value and look at it like a poem.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Grifter42
[more

new topics

top topics

join