It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA sued by Rhawn Joseph for failing to examine alien life on Mars

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   

RayPerkins
When an interesting object is found on Mars, JPL often releases a photo of it . . . and then drives on.

Interesting to whom exactly? So you think they should investigate every rock that some random claims is a alien, alien machine etc. etc.

No time, you see, for the unknown, the unexpected.

That is what they are looking for.... not rocks that some nutter claims is a alien!

Will there be a private, commercial mission to study the far side of the Moon or the Cydonia region of Mars?

Hoaxland could always fund one.... or do you still expect to find the "face on Mars" there?

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

Heey I have tattoos and gauged ears! (Not that big though) But anyways back on topic I don't think it would be about necasarilly blending in, more like survival of the weather in Mars. I think it would be beneficial to have a rock hard shell living on mars.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Bumping an old thread here...

This lawsuit may have some legs, if he can show that NASA's decision not to study the object further, violates its mission.

He thinks he is looking at a fungus.

Mars is cold, but the crust temperature averages from -220 to 68 Fahrenheit.

Perhaps, just perhaps there is a fungus like life form that can take these extremes. The times when the crust is above freezing, is when such a fungus could grow and perform it's life function.

I think he at least has a chance in this.

edit on 2-2-2014 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   

charlyv
This lawsuit may have some legs, if he can show that NASA's decision not to study the object further, violates its mission.

What mission, NASA's mission in general or this specific mission?

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

ArMaP

charlyv

What mission, NASA's mission in general or this specific mission?

The specific mission of the project. The one that the "representatives" of the taxpayers "approved and funded".
However I am not naive enough to believe that the taxpayers had much say in it!

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Another interesting fact that he has going for him is that fungus eats rocks. There are hundreds of examples of fungus eating rocks on earth. They dissolve and break down the minerals in the rocks and consume some of them.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Perhaps if you provided a little EVIDENCE in support of this claim, we could have a legitimate debate.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join