It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA solicits contract for Motor Coaches for Mass Evaculation of Civilians

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Recent updates to the contract just a few days ago. FEMA is seeking a subcontracting company for Motor Coaches for the mass evac of civilians from anywhere in the US based on disaster and government declared disaster areas. Obviously something like this could have a huge array of different uses especially for deployment during natural disasters, however, as most of us know, FEMA is always involved in some shady dealings. Main question being, if a natural disaster were 'that bad,' would the roads be clear enough for motor coaches? Who knows. Anyway, here's the link to www.fbo.gov... Let me know what you think.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Looks like the alien invasion is about to begin,

Bring it on phasers at the ready.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   
It's a four year options contract. If anything, someone is probably going to stuff their wallets with it. Unless, they might need the service. National guard has been sent out twice in recent weeks? (Once for chemical spill and once for snow).

Didn't everyone bash Bush for not being prepared for Katrina? These guys can't win eh…

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 02:25 AM
link   
According to Free Trade Agreements, FEMA is required too use hybrid vehicles (to save the planet) when hauling the undesirables to the camps

edit on 29-1-2014 by Misinformation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I thought in the case of natural disasters, when they call martial law, that they could just commandeer these vehicles anyways. These coaches or buses would be at their disposal to use.

Yeah it makes sense they should be prepared to ship people out quickly. There's been instances where people couldn't get out because they didn't have gas for their cars.

Who would want to get put on these buses? How would you know who left in a bus if persons went missing? "They died". A disaster is a good oppurtnity to snatch people away
edit on 29-1-2014 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Katrina was a practice run. So we always remember what went wrong. Or that wouldn't have been on TV, if they're really into hiding the truth from us.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by peaceblaster

No thanks, I will walk! Unless, you shoot me and stuff me in the damn thing!

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Isn't this what we pay them for? What's the actual issue?

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Evaculation? Was that 'V' supposed to be a 'J'?

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 04:56 AM
link   
To move their people to the "disaster" area?

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 05:15 AM
link   

violet
reply to post by boncho

Katrina was a practice run. So we always remember what went wrong. Or that wouldn't have been on TV, if they're really into hiding the truth from us.

The truth of Katrina is that FEMA should have been named SNAFU.

Now, they can ispend millions of dollars in 'fore planning', and it will seem only logical.

Maybe that was the plan all along in showing how inept and ill-prepared FEMA is...so let's throw more money and more laws at it.....

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   
If you guys recall, back in December they also solicited 700K units of Potassium Iodide for delivery before Feb. 1, 2014.

I am pretty sure they do this from time to time to replenish their supply but timing...

Hmmmm...

FBI DOT GOV - Linky w/Request

Line No. 001; potassium iodide tablet, 65mg, unit dose package of 20s; 700,000 packages (of 20s)

Line No. 001; potassium iodide tablet, 65mg, unit dose package of 20s; 700,000 packages (of 20s)

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   

harlot7
If you guys recall, back in December they also solicited 700K units of Potassium Iodide for delivery before Feb. 1, 2014.

I am pretty sure they do this from time to time to replenish their supply but timing...

Hmmmm...

FBI DOT GOV - Linky w/Request

That might be enough for the select 'elite', but wouldn't even scratch the surface for the general populous.
Maybe it's time to stop relying on the government to 'take care of us' in a disaster situation.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by harlot7

Could be a very distinct link between the two requests, if you ask me. When (not if) the bulk amount of radiation from Fukushima makes it to the west coast, some parts of California and the Pacific coast could be rendered uninhabitable, sooner rather than later. The people effected will need potassium iodide as well as evac for entire families. Right below the request for motor coaches there's a solicitation for a contract to build FEMA base support camps in Hawaii, American Samoa, and Guam - all of which are Pacific based settlements of the US. No doubt it's a damn strange request hidden among contracts for printer ink and door signs for offices. Why those places all of a sudden? Considering the radiation from Fukushima will be hitting those settlements way before reaching California, well...

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Considering the flack they took for there failure to act during Katrina and this being a El Nino year, i'm sure what they are doing is called.."being prepared"....I dont see anything wrong in that.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   
The guy who runs our local county school bus garage tells me that both FEMA and the National Guard have told him that they have the authority to take his entire fleet in a case of declared emergency. They already have the magnetic signs printed up to slap on the buses to make them "official" and cover the name of the school system.
Sounds to me like somebody's brother-in-law needed an options contract...

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Wide-Eyes
Evaculation? Was that 'V' supposed to be a 'J'?

It's when they evacuate and innoculate you at the same time?

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   

I feel left out. I am one of those people who actually believe that FEMA is in place to assist citizens in a disaster. Stupid little me.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

It doesn't benefit anybody. It only protects the thyroid and only under certain forms of radiation. It is really more of a pacifier, but is basically useless.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Fukishima is not an ELE. The Pacific is big and deep and the earth can shrug this event off. Not a big worry. It's already been two years. Don't you think if it was going to effect the US that it would have already?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join