It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars Base Complements of Google and the USA

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

now theirs a man after my own heart that is exactly what i think.I also beleive it is the entrance to the (small outpost) that the USA supposed to have on mars!!! nothing like proff anyway you might want to go through the trouble to Google earth this your self. i have a feeling the US Gov. is going to blank this out when they find out most certainly they will start something to disprove this guarantee they will start their sh.. if you know what i mean. thell have someone from Europe or the people who created Google earth they will find a way to disprove this i know they will...

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

very good question i only wish i was the one who discovered this! but i was not i only put my pictures in that way so it would be possible for everyone else to go to their own Google earth and see it for themselves!

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Just playing Devils advocate, is there actual image coverage for that spot?

100% it will be said to be a blank area in the data where the image was dropped out or something like that...which of course, it might be.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I am leaning towards artifact on this one, a repeating one at that. Follow the line south and you will find at least two more ...

The top one is from the coordinates in the video (45 56 54.17N 23 32 09.13E), the bottom one is not ... there is another yet further south too.

edit on 29-1-2014 by Tazkven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

if you look at the link i put in it is hard to see the mars coordinates i am going to pull up Google earth and see if i can give them to you ok i just pulled up Google earth and switched to Mars view here we go-the coordinates are (45 degrees 56'55.56" N 23 degrees 32'32.97 E ele-9596 ft eye alt -3341 ft) i hope this Helps my friend.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

like i said my friend the US Gov. will find a way to make this not real and make it so they can not look suspiceous. If it is an artifact who put it their? I dont know much but i went to my own Google earth switched to the Mars view and it showed up on mine? it took a lot of work to track & Target the view but i found it like i said before to another Member go to Google earth your self and see for your self!

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by pikestaff

my friend you may or may not know but when the US Gov. wants to hide something they do a bang up job in this case they figured no body would find it ! they probably hid the soil in the tunnel? but needed an entrance to fly the Craft into. what do you think?

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Tazkven

last night is when i put this thread on ATS. Im looking at over a hundred (RED FLAGES) poped up all over the World in GOV. facilities. then they went to work to make this a fake or artifact or glitch or in this case they figured it would be explaned if they put a bunch of views in google earth (Mars view) to Disclame it! it could be a fake-artifact-glitch or it could be real who knows. i put this thread on 1/29/2014 someware between 1:00 am to 2:00 am so i beleive they were on top of things especially when it comes to a Mars Base entrance discovered!

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
The coordinates are (45 degrees 56'55.56" N 23 degrees 32'32.97 E ele-9596 ft eye alt-3341 ft) for the entrance to the Base the thread i put on 1/29/2014 1:00 am to 2:00 am last night. Lets not forget if this is real all the GOVs. are going to be hard at work to Disclame this view. Be aware!!!

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Google Earth does not even show the Earth accurately. What makes you think it works any better on Mars? They cannot get the GE image vehicle on Mars to drive around and take pictures.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by jerry777

i thought it was self explanitory it is a structor on mars that was built by someone 99.9% or something 0.001 % (Alien) it is an entrance

So you are saying there is NO chance there is any other explanation?

How did you get those percentages, btw?
edit on 1/29/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   

jerry777
reply to post by Tazkven

last night is when i put this thread on ATS. Im looking at over a hundred (RED FLAGES) poped up all over the World in GOV. facilities. then they went to work to make this a fake or artifact or glitch or in this case they figured it would be explaned if they put a bunch of views in google earth (Mars view) to Disclame it! it could be a fake-artifact-glitch or it could be real who knows. i put this thread on 1/29/2014 someware between 1:00 am to 2:00 am so i beleive they were on top of things especially when it comes to a Mars Base entrance discovered!

Maybe you should get some oxygen, step back, and reconsider---you veeeery most likely did not cause (sic) "over a hundred (RED FLAGES) poped up all over the World in GOV. facilities"

ATS OD. Call 911 !!
edit on 1/29/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: Also wondering if crossed eyes from looking at the picture is causing horrible spelling mistakes.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Tazkven

I saw the second what im calling Entrance the design is different than the first one it could be another way in and out of the Base if indeed that is what it is. I heard how big the underground Base is at (Area 51) and that is only 1 there are others but my memery is not good. If i recall there are over 50 levels 10 miles by (i dont remember) but it is Huge and that is only 1. The scope and deph are Mind boggleing.I know the USA has the unlimited resources to build thes Bases the point im trying to make is if that is an (Entrance) the USA can make it happen i have no doubt. or it could be nothing who knows.I read about a (small outpost) on Mars. Who knows if it is true or not.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   

pikestaff

Thorneblood
On Topic Kids! Jesus.

As for what it is, well it looks like a tunnel entrance to a base beneath the martian surface.

Okay, but, if its a man made tunnel, where is the spoil? the material dug out of the ground and dumped on the surface?

The numerous entrances to underground facilities of all kinds on earth NEVER have a mound nearby. it actually looks concreted to me.

edit on 29-1-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
lol come on.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
OK, case closed! There is a base on Mars...meaning someone built it, but who? The Americans? The Chinese? The Alpha Centaurs? Long dead or underground dwelling native Martians?

My money is on the Swedes, I've never fully trusted them...

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jerry777

Fascinating and I do not know what this could be, though it look's like an infilled tunnel entrance, a very large tunnel entrance but remember that there is such a thing as DIS INFO and it is not beyond them to put tomething like this there to distract from more subtle obfuscation of more important and genuine site's, though this could be genuine and I seem to remember seeing this somewhere else a long time ago with what someone claimed where disc's near by and ground shadow's but that was years ago and my memory is leaky at the best of time's.
S+F

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Thorneblood
As for what it is, well it looks like a tunnel entrance to a base beneath the martian surface.

Not much. Who ever heard of a tunnel entrance or exit where there wasn't indications of stuff and activity leading up to or out of the tunnel? It looks like a...

GOOGLE GLITCH!

It's not like these these don't happen all the time.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Blue Shift

Thorneblood

Not much. Who ever heard of a tunnel entrance or exit where there wasn't indications of stuff and activity leading up to or out of the tunnel? It looks like a...

GOOGLE GLITCH!

It's not like these these don't happen all the time.

And how close can you see to tell there is nothing around the area?

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Seems like either google mars/earth forget where the secret stuff is when they go covering stuff up or this is just a glitch.
How many random places that don't make any sense are blurred out but you can find a secret underground entrance way on mars?
Three at that with the other pictures another poster put up that look very similar.
'all for a current/ past base on mars but show me the blurred and hidden pictures, ones that have been obviously touched up and covered.
We all know distraction is a powerful tool, show them what they want to see and they don't go looking any where else.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join