It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars Base Complements of Google and the USA

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   
#13 www.youtube.com... Ok today is 1/29/2014 i was checking my email deleteing a lot of things i just dont fell like checking out. So i ran across a utube email that i let go until now.1/20/2014 It had 8 videos one caught my eye. The title is Alien Complex found on Mars. I said to myself here we go with the internet BS. I thought Zaphod 58 and Stealthbomber would have a field day with this one. I left my email and said too myself im not even going to look at this one. I was getting pretty hot (Pissed off) a little while later i was thinking how would you track or target the exact spot this Complex or (Base) is supposed to be on Mars the person is using (Google earth) so i have Google earth allready on my PC. So i looked at the video and realized the Geographic seens on Mars are trackable if it is real. I put the utube video on the left of my screen and pulled up my own (Google earth) and put it on the right. I keep starting and pauseing the utube video and compareing it with my own Google earth too see if it is really their. It took a lot of doing but i was able to track the exact spot where the Base is supposed to be to see if it is on my own Google earth and this is what i found...

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Also i would like to say Thankyou to Sammamishman for all the work he did for me Teaching me how to upload Pictures. That was really GREAT of him! Also for Zaphod 58 and Stealthbomber for their help.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   
So while I would love this to be real and true, I just know someone more intelligent then I am will be along shortly to point out precisely why this is an image artifact or rendering error and crush my dreams.

Sometimes I really hate you ATS.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Can you at least explain what you are showing in the pictures what you wrote doesn't really explain a lot

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   
On Topic Kids! Jesus.

As for what it is, well it looks like a tunnel entrance to a base beneath the martian surface.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Thorneblood
On Topic Kids! Jesus.

As for what it is, well it looks like a tunnel entrance to a base beneath the martian surface.

Or like we have seen before an image artifact ? A glitch where they have stitched together the pictures? Who knows

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by drneville

Write i agree with you as for what that is im going to wait and hear from the others that know photos a lot better im interested in size because it looks huge just my thoughts is that all right just playing guys

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   
So what is the smudge on the pic?

A hatch?

A shed?

A greenhouse?

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Someone sure has a Lot of patience to do a zoom and search to find that speck of a place. Not saying the place is small up close, but man, from the first few pictures, how the heck did they even think to zoom that far in at the particular spot?

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Thorneblood
On Topic Kids! Jesus.

Okay, but, if its a man made tunnel, where is the spoil? the material dug out of the ground and dumped on the surface?

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   
what are the coordinates on Mars where there is located?

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by pikestaff

The spoil would only be there if this was recent, but since we have no way of really knowing when this was built (if it was at all) it's reasonable to assume that they just moved it somewhere else.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

Hey buddy im so paranoid i took the pictures off my phone and sent them to my PC then i took the battery out of my phone just incase our US GOV. deceides to blank out the image on Google earth!!!

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePeaceMaker

I also put the link for the utube video i thought it was self explanitory it is a structor on mars that was built by someone 99.9% or something 0.001 % (Alien) it is an entrance it would be best if you go to your own Google earth and find it your self that way you can zoom in and out to get a better view it was definitely built !!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join