It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't think it was neccasay to erase my latest topic.............

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoxStriker
AV, I don't understand why William deleted your post but maybe you should move on.

William doesn't seem like a bad guy and theirs a reason why hes earned the respect of the ATS members here. I really doubt that William is a conspirator.

AV just ask William to email you the post he erased to prove that their is nothing to hide. Its probably because FM wrote on it or something.

[Edited on 5/23/2003 by FoxStriker]

I haven't said anything about William in at least three posts on this topic. I haven't mentioned jes-sup or Nuh, or Freemason for the matter. Please people stop skimming over my words. READ THEM.

Abe

[Edited on 23-5-2003 by Abraham Virtue]

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 04:38 PM
link   
AV re-read my post, all that I wrote was not toward insulting you, I just asked you to tell William to email you your post responses, so all this dilema would end.

Thats why my second paragraph is not addressed to AV. I was talking to everybody about my opinion.

[Edited on 5/23/2003 by FoxStriker]

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 04:50 PM
link   
as your loyal ADVISOR, forgetaboutit. Trust TC hes been correct on many occasions and often admits being wrong. Besides its not april anymore so no reason to worry about DHLS or some other unvalid event.

<< 1   >>

join