It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police and medical staff document America's real-life possession

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   

A nine-year-old boy walked backwards up a wall and ceiling as startled medical staff looked on after his mother claimed he and his two siblings had been possessed by demons, according to official reports.

The unlikely-sounding event was detailed in official documents after a child services case worker and a nurse both said they saw the boy 'glide' backwards on the floor, wall and ceiling.

Both were shocked to see the boy apparently float after their mother had been subject to months of scepticism when she claimed her home in Gary, Indiana, was haunted and all three of her children were possessed by demons.

[url= www.dailymail.co.uk...

thought id bring this to everyones attention as I hadn't seen it posted here.

it happened last year but for some reason the story seems to be breaking just now.

either that or its old news and im late to the party.

there are several sites covering this although I don't know of their credibility.

pretty scary considering the professionals involved that documented this.

I don't think police officers and professional health carers would put their names to something like this lightly.

if you google it you'll get several hits.
edit on 1/28/2014 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-1-2014 by sweord because: link doesnt work

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sweord

I think it was posted here last week. Use the search function on EXCORCISMS I think....

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sweord

I heard a clip on my local radio station this morning...what I did hear is that the police while walking through the basement picked up another voice on their phone while either using video or plane audio recording...It was more of a whisper but not as convincing or as ominous as I was hoping to hear...but they did record something.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

all the sites ive seen say this was from 1 day ago so perhaps its a different story.

this isn't the one about the mum who killed her children in an exorcism.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismarco

yeh I heard the "voice" too but didn't think much of it.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by sweord

The posted story may have been from a day or so ago, but the incident I think happened recently...a few months perhaps.

Someone here will come along with the link for you Im sure. We talked about it.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

I'm not sure why people get upset when a story was mentioned before (not directed at you)..fact is some folks wouldn't normally look up certain subjects and it's nice to see something that may have been missed even a day ago..

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
The main page shared on the topic - www.abovetopsecret.com...
Try this link see if it works - OP Source info
edit on 28-1-2014 by dreamingawake because: correct ATS page

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   

sweord

A nine-year-old boy walked backwards up a wall and ceiling as startled medical staff looked on after his mother claimed he and his two siblings had been possessed by demons, according to official reports.
Where are those guys from that "Ghost hunters" show when you need them?

I watched all kinds of boring episodes for about a year and never saw anything like this. If it's as bad as they say it is, they ought to be able to record something, and finally make an episode of "ghost Hunters" worth watching.

Some unbiased video is worth a lot more than a thousand words in this case.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   

either that or its old news and im late to the party.

yes, you are.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   

TKDRL
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

top topics

join