It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hacking Human Beings - Drug company launches global hunt for 'superhumans'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Reminded me of this movie "Unbreakable" starring Bruce Willis.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
So I have never broken a bone in my body that I know of. I played rugby, soccer and many very hard contact sports for 40 years, skied for many years with some very nasty wipe outs and never had anything more than bruises and very few cuts(one stitch from a emptying a garbage can that healed in a few days and I removed myself). I fell out of trees, had motorcycle accidents (strained A ligament once), car accidents including rollovers and nothing. I am now 53 years old and stopped contact sports 4 years ago and still to this day 1 stich.

One unusual thing is that no body would ever believe was how much I weighed, the estimates were always 20-40 less than I actually weighed and yes I won bets on this. When I weighed 215 (fit) no one believed I was more than 180 now I am 250 (unfit) people guess at 225 or so, heavy bones or superman.......hahahha

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

ALL? I see just a few that could use the change, in ones Life in my eyes! Never could I deem all since I only know like 200 people! Was an Angel sent from God to Judge; Yet had to ask Him a small little question.

How could I judge if I only know 200 people? I find it's My judgement that is the problem. Athough sometimes I wonder!

Peace

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Ooops, forgot to mention the concussions. I have had way too many and was the main reason I stopped sports. Very bad including vomiting out cold all the bad symptoms many times and the old noggin never gave in ( In my younger very foolish days I actually had head butting contests with some very big people and never ever lost, no blood either). The skull was good but the lining maybe not so good. Super idiot maybe?

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Vortiki

Frankly, take a look at the children. Step outside and see the other children in your town; now if you have any. Sit down and have a chat. We parents can be, assholes! Sorry Mod's!

Reflect back to the day when you asked your parents the same things. All of us remember that day when we asked THAT Question to out Parents and we Got the ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Please Stop! It would be best to tell every child when asked the Truth! I do not know, this is what I've found so-far. Yet we are taught to do this, tell storyes; Children come up with Better Stories Today! To overcome this the Powers that be came up with a plan to feed Pills to us ALL! Drugs were okay in the past, now you can get the same thing now or in school because the Teacher said your Child is not to par.

Since THEY can not find the missing dna, their link to slavery or if Evil did exist; Hello to Self! Did you know Satan came down to Protect Man? An Angel went out of His way to Defile God Because He Knew.

Himself!

Peace

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by themate14

Man Up and tell us about the Pain!

Ouch!

Peace

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by infoseeker26754

I think of the couple of people who responded to me, you were the closest on target. It is my opinion that weather it be on earth, the moon, or mars, or within another person , or within themselves there is something they are trying to activate, and without the right sequence in DNA , THEY are crap out of luck. But I also think that which they are attempting to usurp will not turn out in their favor as they are planning. I think what they are attempting will turn out to bite them in the butt. I believe there is more than just a physical component at play here, I think there is probably physiology, psychology, and technology and maybe a little spirituality at play in this scenario, something similar to the story of king Arthur where only that particular chosen one has the ability to draw the sword from the stone so to speak. I am very glad to see many here on this thread with the ability to think outside the box on a subject like this where the topic of discussion is of an unusual nature, and what's more is that many of the posters here are willing to add more components to the dynamic. Eventually this discussion might just hit the nail exactly on the head, I will continue to observe and interject when appropriate.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
They can start with me. Since 2012, I've finally assimilated something good.

I would catch colds and get completely healed in one hour. Now I don't get sick at all, for 18 months now. This is by far the longest time I went without getting sick, especially in a time where there's a very probability of getting sick due to climate change, more sick people in the neighborhood, sick, people in the house, and tougher diseases who are immune to drugs.

I could also become quickly immune to plant toxins. For example, against oxalic acid/oxalates. I became completely immune in just one week. From skin swelling to no reaction after a week of exposure.

Also despite a lot of accidents throughout my life, many falling off a bike, getting thrown off a bike, intentionally jumping off a 10ft high structure down to concrete when I was little, I have yet to suffer a fracture.

As yet, maybe another physical uniqueness. My vision actually improved in my 20s. I never took any correction/medication but my vision was restored to 20/20 and still have 20/20 currently. I made a perfect score with this:
www.xrite.com...

My adaptation to climate change is also improving. I could tolerate the cold as well as the heat. I could also thrive on a very light diet for extended periods even in winter that would drive many crazy and I would still be able to easily perform physically demanding activities like a 20 km tramp in the mountains.

I could also quickly build up strength and stamina through workout. And if I don't workout for a very long time, even more than two years for example, my body won't get into a worse shape. I would still look physically fit as I ever was.

Finally, ageing. I seem to be hardly ageing at all. My physical condition now, (I'm now 32) actually improved than when I was 13 without any form of intervention. In fact, I actually had a bit of physical complaints when I was 13 that is gone now like occassional chest pains, occasional pain in the spinal column, and a less perfect vision. Ironically, I also don't look any older than my teenage photos. That's me in my avatar btw, a photo I took just a week ago. I'm a man, and I often get mistaken for either a lesbian or a minor. It's really funny

I thought I could give something to the world, if they want... I don't mind getting poked...

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I'm surprised, they didn't include resistance to ageing... Which I also strongly demonstrate...

I suspect they might use this research in instances where resistance to ageing or longevity is useless or even unwanted...

...Like creating "super soldiers"...

I mean look at what they need, exceptional resistance to biological/chemical agents and infection (which I have), quick healing abilities (which I might also have), great tolerance of pain, great tolerance to organ transplant...

All these abilities would be quite invaluable to any soldier in the middle of the battlefield or a survival situation.

And for a "super soldier", you don't need anti-ageing or longevity... Just saying... Because they did not include "anti ageing" on their list.

I don't think I'm going to give them a tissue sample of me!

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Are they looking for mutants like the X-men? This can lead to some very scary stuff.

Imagine if they found someone who could heal incredibly fast or is immune to illness. Could or would they "capture" or "imprison" these people for "national security" or the for the "common good" for society? This is a slippery slope and the wording in the article is atrocious. They are literary hunting down people like in the comics. We already have absurb laws and a watered down media (puppets) to keep the people in their neat cages. What is to stop them from portraying anyone with unique abilities as enemies of the state because they do not wish to "volunteer" to be lab rats? This is already happening to people whom do not wish to take medicine or vaccines.

Very scary stuff...I for one am no longer going to brag about my health or any abilities. Nope, not for me...nothing to see here folks just a "normal" guy, please move along...

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by infoseeker26754

Nobody asked about the pain. Well I definitely had pain here and there but it seemed to be short lived. Probably why I continued getting beaten to hell for so long.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by themate14

Oh yea, and I have never really been sick other than a wee sniffle every several years or so and no flu shots or any of that crap

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Seriously? Drug companies are looking for Übermensch?

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Lostmymarbles
Are they looking for mutants like the X-men? This can lead to some very scary stuff.

Imagine if they found someone who could heal incredibly fast or is immune to illness. Could or would they "capture" or "imprison" these people for "national security" or the for the "common good" for society? This is a slippery slope and the wording in the article is atrocious. They are literary hunting down people like in the comics. We already have absurb laws and a watered down media (puppets) to keep the people in their neat cages. What is to stop them from portraying anyone with unique abilities as enemies of the state because they do not wish to "volunteer" to be lab rats? This is already happening to people whom do not wish to take medicine or vaccines.

Very scary stuff...I for one am no longer going to brag about my health or any abilities. Nope, not for me...nothing to see here folks just a "normal" guy, please move along...

looking for People like this also aka Mediums as the did

The True Story behind “The Men Who Stare at Goats”
www.stuffyoushouldknow.com...

Psychic Spies, Acid Guinea Pigs, New Age Soldiers: the True Men Who Stare at Goats

By David Hambling

www.wired.com...

The REAL Scary of it all!

Chemicals can turn genes on and off; new tests needed, scientists say.
www.environmentalhealthnews.org...

Athletes – forget drugs; change your genes
September 7, 2012 · by Abigail James · in Biology. ·

How a genetic treatment originally intended for use on the very ill is being used to enhance sports performance of the already very fit

aflyinmyprimordialsoup.wordpress.com...

How Can Exposure To Drugs Genetically Change Your Genes/DNA?
Posted on December 19, 2013 by Addiction Treatment in Drug Use Risks, Research & News
www.addictiontreatmentmagazine.com...

Nothing Like Finding People with Unique Ability's in a Mutant Level and Enhancing them up with Drug to Permanently Alter their DNA ... or Temporarily.. or taking Their DNA and Replicate it with another Person with Altering Drugs
like a Vaccine or Virus or how about Nanotechnology doing the Job ?

What can we learn from the real superhumans among us?
io9.com...

edit on 1-2-2014 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Ironically, I found out that you can't submit your own case in one of their rules!!

This means, I'll need someone else to forward my story to UCB!

www.ucbinnovationchallenge.com...

If anyone is interested in submitting my story, I fit under these three categories (provided in the website):

- Exceptional, spontaneous disease remission (after robust diagnosis)
- I am extremely resistant to cough, colds and flu (I have no idea about my resistance to other diseases. Don't remember getting sick with Malaria, Dengue, H1N1, etc)
- If I do catch cough, colds, and flu from another sick person, I don't develop the full symptoms and get healed in 2 hours on average. I very rarely get sick for more than three hours.
- I never take any remedy, nor rest, nor medicines to recover from a disease. And with very short duration and mild symptoms only, I'm barely incapacitated by diseases.
- Last time I took any vaccine was from my infancy, I'm 32 years old now.
- I live in Manila, Philippines where many deadly diseases are quite common like Malaria, Dengue, usually diseases caused by poor sanitary conditions and the tropical climate. I live in a crowded, low-cost neighborhood in the city where the chances of getting sick is very high.
- I'm also immune to oxalates/oxalic acid, commonly found in wild plants which causes unpleasant swelling and pain in the throat lining if ingested.

- Exceptional resistance or immunity to infections (in high-risk populations)
- Lost count of the times, I'm cut and pierced by rusty/unsterilized metal. Some of the cuts were long and deep.
- Open wound exposed to sewer water a few times
- Never got sick in any of these injuries, never incapacitated.
- Never did any first aid except for bandage.
- Never took antibiotics, never disinfected any wound
- Wounds never turned bad, always healed normally.

Exceptional wound healing after surgery or trauma in adults (without scarring for example)
- Don't know if this counts: one occasion, I am thrown off a bike, flew 10 feet in the air, and landed on the solid concrete kerb with my head without a helmet. The kerb stopped my flying head and body on a dime if anyone can imagine that! I wasn't knocked unconscious. I was only dazed, only suffered a bruise and a small scratch on my head, and a bit of headache. Didn't break a bone. All pain and dizziness are gone in 15 minutes! I was 13 years old when it happened. Never broke a bone my entire life and I'm not an athlete of any sort nor work out regularly.

Exceptional tissue growth and regeneration (excessive cartilage growth of the joints, ears, nose & gums for example)
- Unknown

Failure to reject an organ transplant following withdrawal of all immunosuppressive drugs
- Never experienced

Bonus: I hardly age. I used to have minor bodily aches like the common back aches, sometimes the joints. They've all disappeared mysteriously without any treatment or dietary change designed to address those issues.

If anyone is interested to forward my case to UCB can PM me for more details you need. Remember, the deadline is on 20 Feb 2014!! I can't apply for my own case because it's against the rules!
edit on 2-2-2014 by ahnggk because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join