It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mega Banks Caught Spying on Anti-Government Citizens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Do you dare to question the government online? You are more than likely a target of mega bank spying teams. Teams that recent documents reveal actually work with the federal government to target and track those who associate themselves with organizations that oppose big banks and the corrupt establishment. The good news, however, is that by posting these documents in an exclusive article authored by Mikael Thalen and posted up on Infowars and Storyleak, we have now launched a nationwide resistance to what can now be termed mega bank spying.

Mega Banks Caught Spying on Anti-Government Citizens

Here is it, more bombshell breaking news.

This is concrete proof that Bank of America is trolling online media to search out "anarchists," "occupy protestors," and anti-tyranny folks like you and I.

This is how deep the oppression and intrusion has gone. But thanks to ordinary people going out of their way to find this information and make it public, we're turning the tide against the surveillance state.

If you want to know how best you can fight this, all you have to do is spread the word. Generate awareness and malcontent over these constant assaults against our rights. Make people aware that these mega-banks aren't just funding the political process, they're some of the primary actors behind this control grid going into place to destroy our freedom.

Oh, and if you have any money at ANY of the big banks, get it out.

The longer you let these criminals keep control over your finances, the more you're paying for your own enslavement.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Down with the banks! I haven't had a bank account in years.
Unfortunately, I do not consider infowars a valid source. I'll with-hold my $.2 until a more credible source reports it.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   

therealguyfawkes
This is concrete proof that Bank of America is trolling online media to search out "anarchists," "occupy protestors," and anti-tyranny folks like you and I.

Infowars and concrete proof don't belong in the same sentence. I'm not saying what is being reported in the OP is false, but Infowars has embellished things in the past, therefore I'd need additional (and more reliable) sources to corroborate this claim.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
As far as any website being a "source", do any of you ever consider looking at the references listed in the article?

You should never take the article at face value, instead, look at the sources it references and then make your judgements.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
While I also view the source with some derision, would it really surprise anyone? "Cyberspace" has long been touted as a place of unabridged freedom of expression; what better way to sell a control system? (He muses as he types away on said internet...)

ANY technology can be manipulated into a form of control by those at the top...

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by therealguyfawkes

Not only do i have the temerity to question and criticize my government, I have a whole facebook page dedicated
to that very purpose. It started with the Bush administration and has gone into HYPER drive in the Obama administration.
This guy uses the IRS to go after his enemies, he had an ambassador murdered in Libya, and is now planning a false flag attack
to keep his power control on the government. If he declares martial law, look out and head for the hills.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Krazysh0t

Infowars and concrete proof don't belong in the same sentence. I'm not saying what is being reported in the OP is false, but Infowars has embellished things in the past, therefore I'd need additional (and more reliable) sources to corroborate this claim.

Hear you and totally appreciate why you'd think that.

However I believe you're conflating embellishment and extrapolation.

What AJ typically does with breaking news is extrapolate the consequences to what he believes to be the logical end-point that he sees TPTB working towards. When that endpoint sometimes doesn't materialize with sufficient rapidity to cause people to recognize and appreciate the connection he made, many accuse him of fearmongering, exaggerating, etc.

But if you actually look back at his GENERAL track record over time, and look at the overall direction he predicted this country would head towards in the future... well, one can hardly dispute that slowly but surely we're moving towards the tyranny he so often decries.

I'm not saying I like AJ's presentation style, but I am saying that although he might be off by several years/decades with some of his predictions, TPTB are gradually kicking the ball in that direction.
edit on 28-1-2014 by therealguyfawkes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
The Partnership of Civil Justice Fund did obtain the following documents in regards to the FBI and their Domestic Security Alliance Council (mixed private and public sector) and Occupy: www.justiceonline.org...

Anonymous also purportedly "hacked' a BoA database last February, collecting information that Bank of America had employed TEKsystems to collect online data on both hackers and Occupy activists.
www.salon.com...
news.cnet.com...

Unfortunately, like all interesting data leaks obtained through questionable means, the original source (Par:AnoIA's leak) is gone but Salon and Cnet are a bit better than infowars as a source and are pretty much saying similar things. BoA was monitoring the online activities of Occupy activists and hackers.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I'd like to add something from a different source. It gives me the impression that the banks aren't behind this, it's the government. And, it's not anarchists, or 99% ers, or Patriots, or whomever Mr. Jones' audience is.

But the worst example of government spying may be the web of laws and regulations that require banks to monitor our bank accounts and to share millions of reports about our financial transactions with the Treasury Department’s Financial Crimes Enforcement Network.

Money laundering laws were adopted beginning about 30 years ago based on the theory that we could lower crime rates by making it more difficult for crooks to utilize the financial system.

There’s nothing wrong with that approach, at least in theory. But these laws have become very expensive and intrusive, yet they've had no measurable impact on crime rates.

As you might expect, politicians and bureaucrats have decided to double down on failure and they’re making anti-money laundering laws more onerous, imposing ever-higher costs in hopes of having some sort of positive impact. This is bad for banks, bad for the poor, and bad for the economy.

And it’s encouraging banks to treat customers like crap.

The article, with examples, my be found here:
danieljmitchell.wordpress.com...

It includes a story about a man who accepts digital Bitcoins, then mints actual, physical, Bitcoins and returns those to you. Yes, of course, the government is trying to shut it down.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Just remember who pulls the strings at the biggest banks thanks to the bailouts. They are no longer entirely private entities anymore thanks to government money. And some of the ones who were forced into that little room to hear the bailout deal neither needed nor wanted the money, but they were "strongly encouraged" (forced) to take it.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
They can line up behind all the alphabet agencies if they want to watch me .. stopped being a slave to banks years ago .. all the corrupt bastards - bankers .. lawyers.. politicians are useless parasites that do nothing except create misery in the world ...

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

www.scribd.com...

This is a link to the original story and the documents.

-Intercepted email chain.
-Current home addresses
-Phone numbers
-Content of phone calls(illegal wiretaps)
-Planned events
-Relaying biased "information" to campus officials and law enforncement.(imagine if they wanted you to get fired by relaying biased information to your employer...hee hee)
-Full name and DoB(public record)

It would be easy for them to send a "smear team" to try and ruin these people's lives aka COINTELPRO.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Lolololol..... There is no "government", only veiled corporations. Welcome to nineteen 84. Lol. You are property. You are not allowed to have no job and not pay you pieces of silver for existing. You will never live in a truth but a many layered lie. I could go on but it is pointless. Humanity has always liked its own slavery so long as they didn't have to think. On and on it goes. Spin the wheel.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Any opposition to the bankers and / or government is likely to make you a target these days for surveillance.
That's what the likes of the NSA, GCHQ and all the various government agencies created over the years do and why they exist. They are NOT there to fight crime, look for the bogeymen waved at us by the government and corporate press to justify the programmes and wars, but to protect the elites and especially the globalist bankers from unwanted scrutiny.

I found this report yesterday that I found quite funny. Hopefully more of these jerks will be outed and their faces spread across the internet by others so we can all recognise them.

rinf.com...

If we, as private citizens started round the clock surveillance of the bankers and politicians, we'd be behind bars, so we see who the laws are there to protect.

top topics

join