It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Bankers kill themselves in London!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by OrphanApology

If they are investment bankers they certainly have more control over the "rules" of where they work. For instance a low paid worker such as a cashier or fast food worker really has no control over the 'rules'. Cashiers, janitors, fry cooks etc.. don't even have control over the clothes they wear, when they take a pee, when they eat and for how much time allotted for body functions. That's being a prisoner....the warden is always watching. Same applies to military people. They don't have control of their lives at work either.

Now, on the other hand, if your a higher up banker type, you can drink on the job for hours at a time and call it a business lunch/dinner and get PAID to do it. They don't have the same rules at work that regular workers have to follow and they know it too. In fact, they are rewarded for finding creative ways to bend what laws or rules are there if it increases cash flow for the company. I'm sure the guy who came up with the idea to bundle all the mortgage debt and sell it overseas got a raise. People who just sit around thinking of ways to make money at everyone elses expense SHOULD feel bad. In fact I know some upper middle class people and they are smug because they don't have a warden watching their every p!ss break. That kind of thinking DOES cause some people to get all entitled and self important to where they make their own rules. These people shouldn't be compared to military soldiers. Bankers and other "suits" don't have the same strict quality of supervisory oversight and rigid regulation to follow. In fact most of them relish not having petty rules to follow and it makes them feel superior to wage slaves.

I am sorry though, I am not a vicious person and do not wish death on anyone. I do wish however that more people would leave investment banking as a career and do something less destructive to everyone else. Some bankers might be going into the field just to make a big mess on purpose just so they can brag to their friends how they broke the economy but netted themselves a fortune. That just doesn't help anyone is all I'm saying.

edit on 30-1-2014 by Kissyface because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-1-2014 by Kissyface because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Good point. The two are probably not related. They guy probably didn't see much future after retirement. After all, how much coke can you snort off a hookers ass at that age?

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Two down... several thousand to go.

If that seems heartless and cold, well... yeah. I know all high level bankers aren't soulless scum, but... well, point made.

If they ended themselves because of finances, then how fitting. Sad that we've made a world where the cold math of resources underlie everything and we can let someone die from lack of money, or that some actually kill themselves over that lack.

Root of all.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 04:41 AM
link   
So they must have had a conscious after all.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by FisherSnake89

Depends on whether they jumped ....... or were they 'pushed'?

Strange times.......strange times indeed!

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
UPDATE:
Third Banker, Former Fed Member, "Found Dead" Inside A Week

If the stock market were already crashing then it would be simple to blame the dismally sad rash of dead bankers in the last week on that - certainly that was reflected in 1929. However, for the third time in the last week, a senior financial executive has died in what appears to be a suicide. As Bloomberg reports, following the deaths of a JPMorgan senior manager (Tuesday) and a Deutsche Bank executive (Sunday), Russell Investments' Chief Economist (and former Fed economist) Mike Dueker was found dead at the side of a highway in Washington State. Police said the death appeared to be a suicide.

www.zerohedge.com...

So anyone getting the willies yet? I wonder when the next one drops pardon the pun lol.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MessageforAll

Thanks for the update

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by flammadraco

no problem, didn't really deserve second thread, however I do think its very significant.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MessageforAll

Think you may be right. I always believed that the crash of 2008 was just a taster of things to come. I believe we are in the eye of the storm at the moment and when it passes the SHTF big time

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
The work of assassins?

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Viking9019

We'll never know unfortunately, but with what is already happening with banks in China, Russia and the HSBC banks in the UK something is afoot.

Someone posted a graph the other day showing a graph of the US stock market for the twelve months leading into the "Great Depression" of 1929. It was compared to the last twelve months stock trading in the US and it's almost identical, if it was to continue to match the same trend, then within the next two weeks we'll start seeing a Stock Market crash
but this time it's going to be Worldwide.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Mamatus
Finally the bankers have something common with the Chinese Laborers that make i-phones! Hopefully most will jump before they can get the nets up.

At least these folks care about good workers. Why they have an investment in their training. You cant just kill yourself like that.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 04:26 AM
link   
And to think, it used to be 'microbiologist' that was considered one of the most dangerous jobs for 'suspicious' deaths.

As they say, there is NO such thing as conincidence.

Maybe there needs to be site dedicated to suspicious deaths of bankers and traders as with the scientists?

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I wonder if the line on the graph was compared to other times besides the lead up to the great depression? I would imagine the ups and downs are repeated everywhere... but I just wanted to throw that out there as an anti-doom antidote.

But yup, the economic system is largely eff'd and we've had not-so-great folks at the helm stealing like crazy, but if the system crashes then where will the super rich spend their money?

Thus it is in TPTB's interest to keep the imaginary ball rolling... other than the vast majority who never had anything anyway, that is.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   

I believe they are all tied into an investigation in which Deutsch Bank and JPmorgan are being investigated. Someone offing them so they cannot testify?

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Nexusnews

That did come to mind when I first read this. Either that...
...Or they were very much involved in such an investigation to which they'd rather take their lives than go down.

If not a quiet investigation pending...
It's probably a few major F Ups they caused that are soon to cause problems and wanted out before an investigation would/could be in the works.

I highly doubt murder though...
Assassinations would have been easier than throwing somebody off of a major JP Morgan building in the heart of London's banking system.
& personally I feel hanging is way too obvious a cover up if outside of Prison gates. Bound to cause conspiratorial thesis.

Probably would have just been easier to poison their food, cause a heart attack or just shoot them and claim they were going insane like the guy in Chelsea a couple of years ago.(Banker or Lawyer I cannot quite remember fully).

Not to stereotype all Bankers... But likely it's just a few less scumbags on the planet.
If that isn't cause for a Cigar/Spliff & a nice few shots of Spirits, I don't know what is!!!

Peace.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

If that's the case I'd soon expect them to start placing nets outside each level just like the Chinese sweatshops to stop such situations.
But then Bankers would live longer.

I'm currently on the fence with this one

Peace.
edit on 14-2-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Auto-Correct!

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Searched high & low... It seems all 3 of these Bankers Toxicology reports are still not being revealed, or the findings are still being processed in the Labs.
Personally that will be a significant amount of information to theorise with.

I guess we have to wait until then to piece those parts of the puzzle.

Meanwhile we have No.4 & No.5... Who may have been mentioned, fairly certain they are within separate threads though.

4)m.nydailynews.com...=1
Apparently not a Banker... But a CEO within the Finance industry.
Probably the most suspicious of all "suicides"... the infamous Nail Gun Suicide.

5) www.bloomberg.com...
Also awaiting Toxicology reports!!!

Peace.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Tune into ATS LIve to hear discussion on this terrific thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cheers Zazz

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join