It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Bankers kill themselves in London!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

FissionSurplus
Being as one was a former banker, I cannot help but wonder if these guys were perhaps threatening to talk......maybe their conscience got to them and they wanted to warn people about what's coming, but instead were silenced.

I know, it's a small chance, being as most bankers seem to lack a conscience, but maybe, due to the scale of the collapse, they thought of warning people in advance because they felt guilty.

If that was the case you would think we would see more then just two, could be the only ones we know about so far also.

How many have to bit the big one till the poor mail room guy is running the place I wonder.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Finally the bankers have something common with the Chinese Laborers that make i-phones! Hopefully most will jump before they can get the nets up.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
So the story has changed a bit - it was two Americans in London who killed themselves.

I don't think that's a coincidence at all. What did the Americans do? Or were they offed by MI5 for existing crimes? Or what do they know is about to happen?

So many questions.
edit on 28-1-2014 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Okay, I am soooo going to hell, but I couldn't resist..looks like they took up the song's advice: www.youtube.com...
edit on 28-1-2014 by jessme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   

FissionSurplus
Being as one was a former banker, I cannot help but wonder if these guys were perhaps threatening to talk......maybe their conscience got to them and they wanted to warn people about what's coming, but instead were silenced.

I know, it's a small chance, being as most bankers seem to lack a conscience, but maybe, due to the scale of the collapse, they thought of warning people in advance because they felt guilty.

I agree I think it is possible, maybe even the young guy went to the retired guy with something he knew or found out and they had to go.

But I am sadden by all the people who drool over and laugh over the death of people just because of their job. There are hundreds of millions of people who work in the banking industry, even at the top there are surely some good people who just worked their way up.

This guy was not an actual banker, "as technology chief Gabriel Magee".
edit on 28-1-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Tusks
"Jumped" from the top-- 33rd floor.
Any Masonic overtones here?

From 33 to the 9th very significant to someone.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Just putting it out here

JPM Sees 28% Withdrawal From Gold Vault In One Day As Another 10 Tons Depart

On Friday, when we remarked on the biggest recorded withdrawal from the JPM gold vault, we said: "Something tells us the next few days will see matching withdrawals from JPM's gold vault, which at last check was officially owned by the Chinese." As it turns out we were absolutely correct: according to the just released update from Comex, on Monday the infamous gold vault located below 1 C(hina)MP saw an identical withdrawal of 321,500 ounces, matching the record withdrawal, and amounting to 28% of all JPM gold in storage. Adding to Friday's drop, this means that a record 47% of JPM's gold has been withdrawan in a few short days: a trend we are certain will continue until the total holdings of the vault drop to new record lows.
www.zerohedge.com...

My My, we are in for a ride.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Even a former top exec will have a vast knowledge of the dirty goings on over many years and could be viewed as a potential threat to others if they ever decided to spill the beans.
JP Morgan are embroiled in so much dirty stuff right now, I am sure many are getting rather nervous at the prospect of either being thrown to the wolves, to protect those at the top, or viewed as a liability just like the former exec found hanged.

They are all so corrupt and would turn on each other in an instant to maintain their own positions and wealth and, I am sure, would not be averse to having a liability removed without another thought.

On a brighter note though, didn't the JP Morgan CEO just get a 70(ish)% pay rise? So it's not all bad news.... for some!

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

My first thought was...Dead men tell no tales.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Gold and China

This is what I believe links both these deaths.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Note to self: never deal with large sums of money while in a high-rise
edit on 28-1-2014 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   

crazyewok
My heart just bleeeeeeeeds in sympathy. Shame the rest of the bankers dont follow this gentlemans good example.

We all would only be so lucky. I wish someone would take Bernie Madoff up on top of the Federal Prison that he is in, and push him off. Preferably head first. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Its tragic news. My condolences to those affected.
Something is definitely afoot.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by flammadraco

Still responsible for something he did in the recent past that is about to explode maybe?

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   

MessageforAll
Just putting it out here

On Friday, when we remarked on the biggest recorded withdrawal from the JPM gold vault, we said: "Something tells us the next few days will see matching withdrawals from JPM's gold vault, which at last check was officially owned by the Chinese." As it turns out we were absolutely correct: according to the just released update from Comex, on Monday the infamous gold vault located below 1 C(hina)MP saw an identical withdrawal of 321,500 ounces, matching the record withdrawal, and amounting to 28% of all JPM gold in storage. Adding to Friday's drop, this means that a record 47% of JPM's gold has been withdrawan in a few short days: a trend we are certain will continue until the total holdings of the vault drop to new record lows.
www.zerohedge.com...

was there not a fire at a london gold vault not long ago

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Ahh yes, the classic banker exit plan. Jump before you become bottom rubble while the world collapses right on top of you.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Could be foul play.

But if it is an impending financial crash, then it's sad he thinks the world will actually end because a bunch of digital numbers go away.

People are strange.

Remind yourselves that you will still be here if something does happen and that people need to work together.

Peace,

RT
edit on 28-1-2014 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   

MessageforAll
Just putting it out here

What is interesting if everything does tank financially gold and silver are next to worthless if you can't feed yourself and everyone else.

One thing the USA has going for it is we have millions upon millions of tillable acreage.

If a man is starving and he has a basket full of gold, he'll pay anything for food.

When the body is thirsty and hungry, to the point of starving gold and silver don't taste so good.

As long as people buy into materialism this madness will never end, even with a complete collapse of the financial system.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   

smallbusiness.yahoo.com...

Has the squeeze now started?????

Not forgetting how Lloyds, Halifax etc, all crashed over past weekend and made it impossible for Debit card users.
Daily Bell, state how China maybe about to go down financially.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   

www.thedailybell.com...

To add to previous few worrying lines

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join