It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Five star UK Admiral and Chief of defense blows wistle on UFOs

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

data5091
reply to post by JadeStar

it may seem that way to some, but to others who do believe in life out there, just the other day I saw somewhere, maybe in the tech news on NBC.com that scientists now estimate, don't possibly know how they could, but they estimate there may be as many as 100 billion planets in the Milky Way Galaxy alone. Who knows how many galaxies there are in the cosmos..the numbers just become astronomical literally.

I think Jade had agreed that life is probably out there. Heck -- I think a VAST majority of moderately educated people (people who have a basic understanding of the size of the universe) believe that other life exists out there. There are very very few people (often religious fundamentalists) who feel Earth is the only place in the universe with life.

The real question is (as Jade Star alluded to): "Is that ET life visiting the Earth?"

That question is totally separate from "Is there any other life out there?"

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

What I know is he says his information is from what he'd read in documents and books , he may have had conversations with colleagues but that would just be hearsay no matter who those colleagues would have been , he had no evidence that ET were visiting the planet but it was his opinion that it was a possibility and we should be prepared for the worst just in case.

I respect Lord Hill-Norton for his dogged determination to get to the truth and his openness to the possibility of ET visitation but in the end he knew little or nothing more than we do today. We could do with a few more like him but I fear he was one of the last of a dying breed ...a man of principal

edit on 28-1-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join