It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Five star UK Admiral and Chief of defense blows wistle on UFOs

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

What has Lord Hill-Norton blown the whistle on?

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

He hasn't blown the whistle on anything, nor has he for the last 9 years, he died in 2004.

He has though, questioned publically and in the House Of Lords, the way that the public and the military are kept informed of UFO sightings etc.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Well I do think he talks to allot of high ranked officers who are still at service about this subject?

You are free to think that, but how do go from thinking he does speak to a lot of high ranking active personnel to

For them I would think that he really blows that whistle very loud?

That's if he does speak to any active personnel and if so exactly what is he spilling by giving his opinions?

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
The cover up began in the U.S. with Roswell of course. The newspapers headlines had it right the first time about a saucer crash. Then the Air Force/military complex kicked in and demanded they change their story to as we all know a weather balloon. Since then, its been decade after decade of misinformation, denial, we didn't then we did, then we didn't and so on and so on ad nauseam. I and many others share his opinion.
edit on 28am31am5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I don't believe many here need Admiral Senility's confirmation.Many here are witnesses or even abductees ,even.So whether tptb come clean or not is immaterial,really.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

TDawgRex

I want to believe. Oh what the hell...I do believe. I think that anyone who believes that we are alone in this vast universe is just plain silly.

Believing that we're alone in the universe -is- silly.

So is believing that with the incredible distances between the stars and most important the incredible energies needed to bridge them that aliens would visit Earth on a regular basis.

Interstellar flight is very unlikely to be a trivial matter, even for us in a thousand or million years.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
It is my opinion that any visitations by extraterrestrials would be very difficult to bring to the consciousness of the public......
Virtually centuries of science and conditioning have blinded most of us to that distinct possibility.
The cover up continues because we ourselves refuse to open our minds to this possibility.....
Only those who have seen and know.....hold any of the keys to our understanding.....and they are marginalised by the PTB.
The hucksters who make the profits off sensationalism have the blessings of the governments to obfuscate the true knowledge of the situation.
Edgar Mitchell was born and raised in Roswell NM, and personally knew and spoke to many of the local witnesses to the crash....
Perhaps he speaks from an informed perspective compared to others......

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by JadeStar

That may be true , but we think only in travelling from point A To point B . What do we in fact know about interdimensional travel?

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

I just read that the man is dead, so I think he blew his whistle awhile back ago..but I think we past the whistle blowing along time ago.. We all know that this is happening , but every time we think that the truth about this subject is merely science fiction.

But looking around and you slowly see that we're heading to the finish line...

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Why are these people ONLY credible for UFO disclosure?

Does anyone else see this contradictory way of thinking?

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Oh, I don't know about that. International flight was considered silly at one time as well. We just haven't discovered that any of the many theories out there space travel between the stars hold any water yet. I think someday we will find a key to it. HG Wells springs to mind between what we have now and when he wrote his books. We're already past what he envisioned in many cases.

Even if the scientists found the means to do so tomorrow, I bet we wouldn't hear about it for decades.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

so I think he blew his whistle awhile back ago

He didn't blow the whistle he asked questions , he didn't know or claim to know anything he was looking for answers.

reply to post by onequestion

Does anyone else see this contradictory way of thinking?

Lord Hill-Norton didn't offer disclosure but he did try to get the government to disclose what they knew in relation to Rendlesham and reported UFO incursions into UK airspace , the only contradictory way of thinking I see is from those who don't understand that.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   

The things are worst than we can imagine, Observer.
S&f.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

0bserver1
reply to post by TDawgRex

But I think that there hasn't been disclosure for one reason. There would be no profit in it. Can't have that now could we?

No they don't want us to have the luxery of having free energy , anti gravity , aging beyond eighthundredyears, cure for every decease and so on..

So you're saying
'free energy', 'anti gravity', 'living to 800 years' and 'cure to every disease' are suppressed because they couldn't possibly ever be profitable for any businessman?

Ummmmmm? All that stuff isn't going to make itself.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   

0bserver1

Another decorated person with common sense..

My arse, common sense my arse. Common sense that all we get is sightings of weather balloons, birds, insects, planes and helicopters. Yea, this guy talks lot of sense given what he says

Don't get me wrong, I'm a believer in ET's [ in a spiritual sense] but he just want us to believe that what I have outlined above is what we should except as real. Yea, real my arse

Stop believing in what other people ay on the Internet, its just like believing everything you read from a library.

Manipulation, that's what it is!!!

Be safe be well

Spiro
edit on 28-1-2014 by Spiro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I believe the UFO phenomenon warrants further research.

Now where's my whistleblower award?

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

The TPTB can't hold this secret forever there comes a time they will make this huge mistake , and we will reconcile that mistake..

reply to post by onequestion

They could be the ones that can tip the boat over?

edit on 0b17America/ChicagoTue, 28 Jan 2014 14:07:17 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoTue, 28 Jan 2014 14:07:17 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

it may seem that way to some, but to others who do believe in life out there, just the other day I saw somewhere, maybe in the tech news on NBC.com that scientists now estimate, don't possibly know how they could, but they estimate there may be as many as 100 billion planets in the Milky Way Galaxy alone. Who knows how many galaxies there are in the cosmos..the numbers just become astronomical literally.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I don't think this evidence is as good as many are making out, and I will explain why. There is a huge difference between knowing something for a fact, and having an opinion. I saw nothing that indicated this man had personal experiences that led him to this conclusion, therefore I believe that this is just his opinion. He has never had incontrovertible proof that aliens exist and are being covered up by the government, rather he just believes this is the case.

So his position within the government does not hold as much weight as some think. Such a position might give him access to knowledge about aliens, but this doesn't appear to be the case. Had he learned about aliens from his position, then that would be something. But I just don't think this is the case. This happens with whistleblowers quite often. People think that because the witness held a respectable position, that they must have inside knowledge. But often times they are just stating an opinion, and actually never had any inside information regarding the topic at hand.

I will admit that I didn't really look into why this man believes what he believes, so maybe he did have personal experiences. But I just didn't hear him say anything regarding this in the video, although I didn't watch the whole thing. So if I am wrong, I apologize. I will only retract my statement however IF through his former position he learned something that regular citizens wouldn't have access to.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

He does talk about it as he knew allot about it.. and you don't think he ever had this conversation with his colleagues in the service?
And he did the investigation on the bentwater incident told the ministry why it not be of interest of the British army. So to me he found this highly suspicious why the ministry didn't wanted to know about this happening. .?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join