It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NFL Super Bowl XLVIII - Seahawks @ Broncos [MetLife Stadium]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Good afternoon ATS. It's nearly that time of year again and only 5 days until we discover if we have a Snow Bowl on our hands (I hope so). I thought I would get your views on the up and coming Super Bowl and how you think it will play out.

Being a 49ers fan I am desperate for the Broncos to take this home (still a little upset about last week). Best defence against the best offense though? Who knows... It really could go either way. However, I was impressed with Broncos defence against the Pats last week and with the Seahawks offence (primarily Wilson) a little unconvincing at the moment I think this could tip the scales in Broncos favour.

Stop Lynch!

Any of you doing anything special for it? I'm having a party, but considering there is only a couple of my mates interested in the NFL it's essentially a sesh. Not too many NFL fans where I'm at!

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I live in Seattle, so I have basically become a fan this year. My wife and I have watched every game of the Seahawks. I'm very excited for the Superbowl. It should be a fun time. If it's too icy, most of the game will be running plays I think.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by angryhulk

I hate football. But I am having a Super Bowl party because I love any excuse to host get togethers!
We'll be having lots of appetizer type foods and beer!

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Manning all the way, baby!
Colts!Colts!Colts!

Uh, I mean (erp) Broncos.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Eh, the three teams I tend to follow all are out, so I don't really care. I'm rooting for the weather.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   

ketsuko
Eh, the three teams I tend to follow all are out, so I don't really care. I'm rooting for the weather.

Haha. Yeah, I'm sorta rooting for the weather too! I thought the lions & eagles game was inspirational.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   

yeahright

Manning all the way, baby!
Colts!Colts!Colts!

Uh, I mean (erp) Broncos.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

If he tops off this season with a SB win, it will be the best season by a QB in NFL history, and almost impossible to replicate. I'm rooting for Manning!

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Not a fan of either team but I'm rooting Broncos. It will piss my ex-gf off, as she lives in Denver. almost right across the street from the stadium, and she's a die-hard Bears fan and really dislikes the Broncos and because Seattle came into the league the same year as my team and I will always root against them for that weird reason. I just want my team to be the better of the two that entered the NFL that year.

Maybe the NFL can keep the power on this year. Though that did make for a interesting game last year.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Go Seahawks!

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   

subfab

Go Seahawks!

I hope Sherman trips on an icecube.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

angryhulk
If he tops off this season with a SB win, it will be the best season by a QB in NFL history, and almost impossible to replicate. I'm rooting for Manning!

You are a wise and astute Hulk.

Given long time Colts fan here, I'm for sure pulling for Manning to take another trophy. The only downside is that it means Elway gets another one. Few probably remember, but Elway was actually originally drafted by the Colts and refused to report. He signed a contract to play baseball for the Yankees instead.

Colts traded his rights to Denver for Mark Hermann, Chris Hinton and some wicker furniture. Hinton was a perennial all pro at OL and the furniture was really nice.

I've just never been an Elway guy. I hope Denver wins and after the game while Elway's out on the field, Richard Sherman runs out and bites him. That would be awesome.

new topics

top topics

join