It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blue skinned mummies and the Royal Blue Bloodline

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I'm sorry to bring in the "It was Aliens" perspective once again, but could these (see picture below) blue "gods" be the root cause of all these ancient traditions? This is exactly how ET's look like - or at least one of the extraterrestial races - according to some (*cough*) 3rd degree contacts. These ET's do have a blue skin coloration just like the ancient gods did.

edit on 29-1-2014 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MerkabaMeditation

The image kind of reminds me of Aleister Crowleys Lam, don't know about the colour of the skin since image is drawn with charcoal I think.

Apparently Lam was an extra/inter dimensional entity!

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
edit on 29-1-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   

MerkabaMeditation

CAPT PROTON
Its called Methemoglobinemia. And you get it from intermarrying.

Ah, I thought it was called Argyria - I've fixed it now in my OP, thanks for noticing.

Well Capt Proton, you just made me (us) slightly more competent and intelligent today! Starred!

I didn't know there was such a rare genetic disorder (mutation) in existence, and that pretty much solves OP's enigma completely.

Royalty in Europe has had others genetic disorders related to interbreeding, including the well-known Down syndrome in the British Royal family.

This proves how "pure blood" isn't genetically-healthy. People need to, in the contrary, breed with people of diverse DNAs so they gene pool gets stronger and healthier.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   

andy06shake

The image kind of reminds me of Aleister Crowleys Lam, don't know about the colour of the skin since image is drawn with charcoal I think.

Apparently Lam was an extra/inter dimensional entity!

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

No, I think that was rather a Grey! That stuff always made me uncomfortable, along with Crowley's dangerous moral flexibility,

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   

It's interesting, but honestly...speaking as a very pale person,... if I showed you my wrist or any other part of my body where my veins were visible, you'd think I have blue blood when in fact my blood runs just as red as anyone else's. Under my pale skin my veins appear to have a blueish hue to them.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   

2manyquestions

It's interesting, but honestly...speaking as a very pale person,... if I showed you my wrist or any other part of my body where my veins were visible, you'd think I have blue blood when in fact my blood runs just as red as anyone else's. Under my pale skin my veins appear to have a blueish hue to them.

So between the Spaniards proving they didn't breed with Muslims or Jews or Moors by showing their lily white forearms and the Royal families all having super white skin that anyone could see blue veins means that the term "Blue Blood" has to be an Aryan race thing. Didn't the concept of Aryanism come from India, where if looked into bases caste system on skin color. The darker the skin color the lower you would be. I used to have a link to a National Geographic article on how the aboriginal peoples of India were relegated to Untouchable status by incoming flow of lighter skinned people who took over. Basically the whole Aryan thing started in India with a class system ranking dark skinned people as lowest.

I could be wrong, but just google Untouchables and skin color to see what comes up. I am going to check it out myself and see what comes up. This whole thread is just fascinating. Makes people wonder if the gods that were depicted were blue to show that they were the pureblood progenitors of the Egyptian people and the royal family represented the vessel that carried the pureblood of the gods across time through their veins.

Basically the royal oppressors over many different places and times used racial purity as their excuse for the concept of having the 'right to rule'. Some boneheads even try to do that in the USA by saying they were from the Mayflower so they deserve to be wealthy overlord types.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Kissyface

I personally did not know this about the spaniards but the term Aryan is actually a nod to the Asian races,.
The Aryan race whom invaded India and destroyed the ancient city culture of the indus valley are or rather were little different to the eastern step tribe's such as the Hun whom it so happens may have originated in mongolia and been part at least chinese,.
The western europeans whom have adopted the term Aryan have done so under an icorrect nonmenclature as it happens that the term aryan was incorrectly applied to the light skinned and blue eyes races,.
Did you know the ancient Macedonian (Alexander the great and his group) whom had little linkage to the western or northern european people had blue eyes were blonde and had fair skin (indeed it is now believe that Cleopatra was actually blonde and blue eye's), the same it true for the ancient people's known as the philistines whom the modern kurds are believed to be descended from and today blue or green eyes and fair hair and skin still appear among the children of the kurdish peoples but ususally there fair hair turns dark as does there skin as they grow up though it is not uncommon and yet again the same thing amongst the burber tribes of north africa though the stronger recessive dark genes have almost swamped it out, indeed in the takla makahn desert of western china many red, brown and blonde haired and fair skinned mummies have been found which the chinese at first did not like at all as the HAN see themselves as a superior race until it turned out they were among there own ancestor's and slowly they accepted them.
Given that we know the Hittites spoke a language similar to modern english or german with many shared words but used the local writing (Cuniform) and over time intermarried with the local's they are the only known link to the INDO EUROPEAN race's among all these other once blonde and blue eyed people's though I actually think they were not blond and blue eyes but the hittite were probably a dark haired race.
All that fair skin is, is a switched off gene, the gene which produces melotonin but the eye's are an adaptation that may indicate an arborial past due to there higher sensativity to low light level's, in the modern world you will not see it but a blonde and blue eyes hunter is a better hunter in the semi dark than a dark brown eyed hunter, in the semi dark.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Kissyface

Iran means literally 'The Arian People'. In linguistics there atleast used to be a sub-category of Indo-Iranian (a branch of Indo-European) called Indo-Aryan. The term discribes languages like Urdu and Persian I think.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Echtelion

Apparently moral flexibility is just the ticket where extra dimensional entities are involved!

Blue or Grey the resemblance is rather apparent don't you think?

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Scythian's, celts, picts painted their skin blue in battle, the aryans who invaded India were probably Scythian tribes and the vades was their religion probably also had blue skinned gods.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 04:41 AM
link   

MerkabaMeditation
I'm sorry to bring in the "It was Aliens" perspective once again, but could these (see picture below) blue "gods" be the root cause of all these ancient traditions?

The ancients often describe their Gods as giants, Titans....a little 3ft grey is out of the question then!

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Just a thought, maybe our ancient cultures referred to their gods as giants pertaining more to their technological abilities rather than their stature?

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

No they make it clear that they were physically tall and strong, also they are described as looking much like us and not with a bean shaped head and big eyes.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   

LUXUS

No they make it clear that they were physically tall and strong, also they are described as looking much like us and not with a bean shaped head and big eyes.

All of them? Does every ancient Text state this? a few links that I would be thankful for please.

And of course they would......'God Fearing'... who would fear a 3ft God? The belief in Gods weaker than the 'praying public' would shatter instantly. (Not saying the Gods were Aliens per say)

And keep an open mind, a lot of texts relating to 'Our image' or Gods that look like us etc. Depends on what you define that looks like us. If it be color of skin and size and shape or how many features that are similar. A creature with two eyes, a mouth, arms and legs and walks in the same manor? That is us and the ideology of a Grey Alien one in the same....YES there are differences of course but that depends on what a person sees and then portrays and most of the details match our own than not IMO.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   

LUXUS our knowledge of our ancient cultures is let's just say rather limited, they don't make anything clear i'm afraid.

Maybe it would be worthwhile opening your mind to the possibility that they were indeed referring to technological prowess when they call them as giants. Considering they most lightly did not have words in their limited vocabulary to describe what they were witnessing?

edit on 30-1-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Or... we could all open our minds to BOTH possibilities. LUXUS is right. There are texts that make it clear what they mean by giants. There are also texts that don't. For us to dismiss either possibility is to limit ourselves. Why not look at both on a case by case basis, and see which one fits a given text? Rather than seek to confirm our own bias.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

I don't have to tell you LUXUS that religious texts are usually symbolic in meaning as you probably know more about this fact than I. Also, the etymology of words may be lost, or the translations from the original texts may be erroueous(just look at all the different versions of the Bible, Kind James etc).
edit on 31-1-2014 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

"Or... we could all open our minds to BOTH possibilities"

I like to think I open my mind to all possibilities!

There are no definitive answers where ancient civilisations are concerned. Short of building a time machine and going back and observing.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Smurfs are real...

Ive heard of blue bloods before and how those whom considered themselves "upper" class would become so pale that you could see the blue in their veins so that they could be seen as being true blue bloods. That would look just nasty. Talk about spider webs...nasty...

Always wondered about the ancient artwork depicting blue humaniods that are spread around the globe. Never read or heard of a good explanation as to why ancient civilizations would all pick blue.

Nice find.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
The man in the photo with blue skin and white hair got that way from consuming colloidal silver and it's a permanent color change. I literally drank gallons of colloidal silver over about a 6 month period and never had any problems with it but hearing his experience I wouldn't advise consuming the stuff unless there was no alternative, it is very effective at killing bacteria but so are antibiotics.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join