It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Barack Obama Lost His Mojo.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Kangaruex4Ewe
reply to post by Xtrozero

I completely agree with you on this one. There is one difference between Hillary and Obama IMO. Obama is a puppet. I firmly believe he does what he is told at all times and really doesn't care what happens afterwards. Hillary is cold, hard and calculating. She would not be a puppet... but a puppet master. She will knowingly and happily wreak havoc on anything and everything in her way. She is fully awake, aware, an indifferent to anybody's suffering. She, herself will take charge and rule with an iron fist destroying everything in her path. I truly believe she would revel in the chaos she would leave in her wake.

It's all in the eyes. She's scary. Much more so than Obama could ever dream of.
edit on 1/27/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

If she had her heart in the right place that would be maybe exactly what the USA needs to get healthy again.

To make an omelet eggs need to be broken.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   
If Hillary gets elected (and I doubt it will happen) it will be just as bad as it is with Obama because they'll try to drown out any criticism with claims of gender bias (as they do no with claims of racism).

They will likely try to elect her though because it looks like they don't actually have any other viable candidates. The only thing that sucks is that the competition doesn't appear to have even one.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join