It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tempio di Salomone

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Is this about the Antichrist's Thrown? (The Golden dome mosque, which will be destroyed and Solomon's Temple will be rebuild)

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Well, I can't see it terribly well on my phone, but it looks to me like a table of correspondence used in hermetic qabalah. All the various elements are there which you mentioned (alchemical, Vedic, Qabalistic, etc) plus some you didn't mention (tarot, angelic, etc)

Everything on there is highly relevant, symbolic, and meaningful.

At such point that I have time to go through my library, I'd be happy to identify the author.

Where did you get it, if I may ask?

edit on 28-1-2014 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

I found this posted online when I did a reverse search on the image (since I can't really see it in my phone to identify it):

The Anatomie Occulti drawing you saw is also known as the Anatomy of Secrets. You can find a picture of it, though it doesn't look 100% identical to the one featured, through Google Images. The drawing featured in the program is in my private collection.

Having asked a highly respected scholar on alchemy and related subjects as to the nature of the drawing, he stated that, while each of the disciplines represented were several thousand years old, it was not representing a singular system. Rather, it was a weaving together of many modalities of human understanding from the cosmic, angelic, astrological and so forth.

I found a book that I thought may related by Manley P. Hall, titled The Occult Anatomy of Man, which was brilliant, but not a companion to the drawing.

The piece, meanwhile, was created in Guadalajara, Mexico in 1769 by what appears to be a person named Gentileza de Bodny Trhy. I am not at all certain about this, but it appears to be a signature.

You will likely find little, if anything, on this profound and rare drawing by doing an search online, but if you do, please post!

Regina Meredith

Please not that the Manly P. Hall book is NOT related to this drawing. However, Ms. Meredith's statement does support my initial statement that this is a drawing which is meant to show various correspondences to other systems. A cross-reference, if you will.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
This italian designer has your drawing on a green background:

www.unbreakableevolution.com...
Click on "Pop" and the image will appear.

Perhaps he is the original artist?

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Hellas
reply to post by LUXUS

Is this about the Antichrist's Thrown? (The Golden dome mosque, which will be destroyed and Solomon's Temple will be rebuild)

nope, I don't think so

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

Nice find! I don't believe the image to be very old either, probably dates to the time of Madam Blavatsky.

There is a lot of hints in that image for those who want to find answers though, I am particularly interested in the measurements of the body and how they relate to the cubit shown on the right of the drawing.

The crown on his head is made of bricks which instantly makes you think about a tower.

Then looking at the measurements he is 70 cubits high and 20 cubits wide

Take away the zero we have 7 & 2 or 72.....what is said to have been 72 cubits high?
edit on 29-1-2014 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
there are many of these organizations and I know they are not all the same but are they similar ?
this is what I came across :

Ancient Mystical Order Rosae Crucis
Ancient Order of Hibernians
B'nai Brith
Civitan
Concatenated Order of Hoo-Hoo
E Clampus Vitus
Epsilon Sigma Alpha International
Fraternal Forestry
Independent Order of Foresters
Foresters Friendly Society
Ancient Order of United Workmen
Fraternal Order of Eagles
Fraternal Order of Moai
Freemasonry
DeMolay International
Order of the Eastern Star
Scottish Rite
Shriners
York Rite
Grand United Order of Odd Fellows
Illuminati
Imperial Court System
International Order of Alhambra
International Organisation of Good Templars
Independent Order of Odd Fellows
International Order of Twelve Knights and Daughters of Tabor
Junior Chamber International (Jaycees or Junior Chamber of Commerce)
United States Junior Chamber
Knights of Columbus
Columbian Squires
Knights of Pythias
Moose International
Optimist International
Orange Order
Ordo Templi Orientis
Rosicrucian Fellowship
Round Table Club
Royal Antediluvian Order of Buffaloes
Ruritan
Samaritans (charity)
Sertoma International
Soroptimist
Woodmen of the World
Zonta International
and Kiwanis and Rotary

Just a thought on this subject because there are so many.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jaytay

No, they are not the same...nor are they all similar. That's like saying "are all the animals in the zoo similar?"

Why don't you be more specific if you have questions about specific organizations?

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Ok meaning the ritual initiations .

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jaytay

No, they are not similar.... , if you have questions about specific groups, it might be easier to isolate your questions to that group or specify two groups you are trying to compare.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   

jaytay

Not at all.

Since their goals are very different to each other, their rituals must, of necessity, be very different to each other too. This is what people miss - the rituals are not simply a ceremony to induct people into the order. On the contrary, the rituals are the very heart of the teachings of the Order. Change the ritual, and the Order would no longer be the same Order, even if everything else remained the same.

No, they are very, very different to each other.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Saurus

jaytay

Change the ritual, and the Order would no longer be the same Order, even if everything else remained the same.

That is what happened to Freemasonry, modern speculative masonry is only a shadow of operative masonry, a bit like a fruit from which all the juice was sucked only leaving the worthless and dry husk.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   

LUXUS
That is what happened to Freemasonry, modern speculative masonry is only a shadow of operative masonry, a bit like a fruit from which all the juice was sucked only leaving the worthless and dry husk.

And you would know this how? By you having been in both Operative and Speculative Masonry?

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   
If its Italian could it be something to do P2?

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Operative masons it would seam are in no way related to modern masons, their history is more ancient (they trace it back much further, nimrod being their first master), the oldest lodges in Scotland and UK actually belonged to operative masons. But more crucially than that they were in possession of the esoteric teachings of which modern masons know nothing (unless they choose to investigate these things in their own time).

Secrets society's were not originally about dressing up in nice things and learning worthless passwords, they were there to actually preserve specific teachings, seams to me modern masons have failed in this task.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

LUXUS
Secrets society's were not originally about dressing up in nice things and learning worthless passwords, they were there to actually preserve specific teachings, seams to me modern masons have failed in this task.

And I ask you this again: how do you know we are not taught 'specific teachings'? Are you a member?

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Was a member of brothers of RC and through that have a few friends who are masons, I know they are not taught such things, actually that's why many of them joined the Rose cross because they were interested in such things and thought they would learn such things there. Obviously I have had conversations with many masons and actually know a 32 degree mason gold worker who makes all that masonic regalia.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

LUXUS
Was a member of brothers of RC and through that have a few friends who are masons, I know they are not taught such things, actually that's why many of them joined the Rose cross because they were interested in such things and thought they would learn such things there. Obviously I have had conversations with many masons and actually know a 32 degree mason gold worker who makes all that masonic regalia.

So the answer is 'no'.

Your evidence for basing your opinion is purely anecdotal and is certainly not relevant to all Masonry. There are numerous lodges, mine inlcuded, that involve esoteric learning on a regualr basis.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   

So your saying the lodges in the UK (which are older than any of your lodges) don't have it but yours does....I say if so only because you have added this material yourselves.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   

LUXUS
So your saying the lodges in the UK (which are older than any of your lodges) don't have it but yours does....I say if so only because you have added this material yourselves.

I cannot and do not speak for United Kingdom Masons, I am speaking for my lodge and the various other lodges in my jursidiction that I have made a point of visiting due to them having esoteric agendas for the evening.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join