It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Matt Drudge Issues Warning: “Have An Exit Plan”

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   

intrptr

Matt Drudge Issues Warning: “Have An Exit Plan”

What, are we supposed to build an Ark or something?

The Cross of Christ is the New Arc. Just like Jesus is the New Adam who reversed the curses taking our sins upon Himself so we could be saved, and the Blessed Virgin Mary is the New Eve. They were faithful and obedient where, Adam, Eve (and everyone since) was not.

By dying to our sins-taking up our cross and following Christ-we share in the hope of rising to eternal life! Remember Jesus loves us though we are sinners.

Amen?
edit on 29-1-2014 by mrphilosophias because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Having a lot of money isn't going to help if the dollar hyper-inflates or if it's sitting in a bank that goes on "holiday."

Both of which this administration is orchestrating while we look hopelessly on. If they get that minimum wage thing through, prices are going to rise. Spade. If you can't get your money out of a retirement account (and it's currently geared toward a less than 20% payout at this time) it's money lost/mal-invested.

A handful of qold quarter ounce coins and ounce silver coins might though.

This is just my opinion ... but, nothing can take the place of having friends watching your back and the turf you stake out together. If the poop really hits the prop ... that's what it's going to come down to. No amount of preps are going to last long enough. It'd just be postponing the inevitable. Hope, when that day comes, is going to prove its true value. -sigh-

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by MellowMarvin

The message was referring the issues in the stock market.

Without a doubt.

I have been waiting for gold volume to start showing me some activity and today it just took off! GLD and GDX are up millions in daily volume from the averages. That spike didn't occur last Friday, Monday or Tuesday so it looks like people are climbing on the gold ship.

Regardless of where the investors are going, they are doing just that, going. As they continue to do so and more people start to realize what is happening, there will be a cascading effect.

This will not send us into some crazy apocalyptic world like many believe here. It will be a sharp correction that will hit those who were late to react, hard in their savings.

So watch your investments closely over the next few days and weeks...

And have an exit plan..

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Has anyone tried to get Matt to clarify that remark by emailing him or contacting him in any way?

What, if anything, can we discern from those 4 words!? Nothing. Don't run blind with that little info and say the world is falling. He could have meant anything or it could have been a personal message to someone, who knows.
edit on 30-1-2014 by thepixelpusher because: typo

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Advantage
Off topic, but sort of on topic... Im shocked at those who think that having an exit plan means you have to have tons of money. Im sincerely shocked by this level of pure ignorance.

Agreed. Money is a cute little marker we use in exchange for our time. Nothing more. Invest in skills. The more you use them the more you have, unlike Mr. Money who I keep seeing less and less of. Great point, glad you made it.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
He is referring to leaving this county "USA" as the Dem are killing it fast. Or as we like to say TPTB, are killing the USA and making it into a Socialized government.

Find a nice place that does not have hi taxes and take your 401k and run like .....

Neal Bortz said the same thing many times as does Sean Hanity

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   
it's a Warning to those who have huge stocks and shares.....the rest of us (The 99%) will be just fine.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by salamanda

Thank you for the advice salamanda!

Is there something I can consider that will not penalize me as much in taxes? Is there something within the market that may not grow but should not lose when TSHTF?

Good luck to all...........

-Rue

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   
i have decided to plant a couple rows of grape plants this year (year of the horse no less)

that's my plan...
well, along with a deep enough (secret) water well and a sizable water storage ability which will really be used as a distraction

that's my back-up/ exit plan
... being overt and occult at the same time... the neighbors think me nutty already
edit on st31139117906431372014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

as for the Drudge Tweet:

Whatever the case, Matt Drudge understands that his views and comments are followed by hundreds of millions of people worldwide, thus we are confident that he would not publicly issue such a warning unless he has access to credible information that supports his claims.

That being said, we urge readers to remain vigilant. And, in the off chance that some terrible event is in our near future, we strongly suggest having a preparedness plan that includes emergency food storage, barter supplies, medicines, precious metals, and a strategic relocation plan in case you are forced to evacuate your current residence.

it was his way of saying CYA...

not only about the things listed in the comment above ( from the OP Link)

...but have an Exit Plan from that durn 'twitter account' too is his philosophical warning
edit on st31139118027331572014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
The Dow opened @ -215 points this morning. Yikes, might be a tough day!

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
here is a link.....www.transients.info...

is a more exhaustive explanation about what Drudge meant withe 'exit strategy'

it might tale several minutes to 'see' what the year of the Wood-Horse astrological forecast means...

but in a nutshell the Astrology for the new year warns us to not just plow-ahead ----have an exit strategy !

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by METACOMET

Nah, for the year we are only down 5.3%. We still have a ways to go before the market has corrected itself.

Just my opinion.
edit on 31-1-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   

St Udio
here is a link.....www.transients.info...

is a more exhaustive explanation about what Drudge meant withe 'exit strategy'

it might tale several minutes to 'see' what the year of the Wood-Horse astrological forecast means...

but in a nutshell the Astrology for the new year warns us to not just plow-ahead ----have an exit strategy !

www.youtube.com... Here is your Horse, the Black Horse of Revelations. Famine.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

So Drudges warning turned out to be a big nothing huh? (Big surprise!). Or lemme guess, we're still waiting?

hmm.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Oh it's coming, stocks down over a 1000 off of last year, emerging markets melting down and beginning to effect the EU banks.

Oh yeah looking good now. Keep on buying equities (it'll give the rest of us time to get out.)

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Bassago
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Oh it's coming, stocks down over a 1000 off of last year, emerging markets melting down and beginning to effect the EU banks.

Oh yeah looking good now. Keep on buying equities (it'll give the rest of us time to get out.)

Tru da't , for only those with eyes to see and ears to hear. Have no tolerance for fools.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join