It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Little Girl Shot & Dominoes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Hello ATS members from around a world (and other planets too)!

What brought me to you is a question that popped to my head after i watched a short (1,40min) video/scene from the movie, i think we all know - "V for Vendetta".
Bottom of the video is the question i had in mind.

Who or What will be that "girl" (metaforically speaking) that on a global scale can spark the fall of the Dominos. And who will be the Domino to be the only one to stand?

Please watch the video and share a thought if you dont mind

Thanks,

HM

edit on 27-1-2014 by Hithe Merinos because: Sorry for the grammar and all. English is not my first language

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
It's just a movie, watch and read everything with reserve.You are young and your blood is boiling but you will learn.No girl will spark anything.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Hithe Merinos

There isn't necessarily a girl. Things can build up from multiple fronts. We've already had the Tea Party and OWS. Americans are becoming more and more disgusted with all aspects of government and the establishment. I suspect war in the Pacific or another economic meltdown may result in some civil unrest, which may lead to further authoritarian crackdown, which may lead to further insurrection. This is all hypothetical, but looking at Ukraine and other parts of Europe, I would not be surprised.
China and Japan are ramping up rhetoric on a daily basis, too.

What I'm saying is that a girl isnt really necessary. But there could be a "girl" incident.

We could also just kind of continue in a slow downward slump, without any dramatic goings on. And there is a possibility things might even get better without any drama (One can hope).

If there is a "girl" incident, it will bring ugliness and unlike the movie, it will also bring more authoritarianism and people accepting that authoritarianism.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

Thanks for the reply

By "girl" i dont mean a person (necessarily), more like a "false flag" of thing, if that cleares things up.

watch and read everything with reserve

I do. Thats why i hang around here often.

You are young and your blood is boiling but you will learn.

I was and it did boil. But not anymore.

HM

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

pierregustavetoutant
reply to post by Hithe Merinos

There isn't necessarily a girl. Things can build up from multiple fronts. We've already had the Tea Party and OWS. Americans are becoming more and more disgusted with all aspects of government and the establishment. I suspect war in the Pacific or another economic meltdown may result in some civil unrest, which may lead to further authoritarian crackdown, which may lead to further insurrection. This is all hypothetical, but looking at Ukraine and other parts of Europe, I would not be surprised.
China and Japan are ramping up rhetoric on a daily basis, too.

What I'm saying is that a girl isnt really necessary. But there could be a "girl" incident.

We could also just kind of continue in a slow downward slump, without any dramatic goings on. And there is a possibility things might even get better without any drama (One can hope).

If there is a "girl" incident, it will bring ugliness and unlike the movie, it will also bring more authoritarianism and people accepting that authoritarianism.

Thank you so much. Your post above sums it up exactly what i meant by my question.

Scary, but also a very interesting thought.

Thanks again

HM

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
What I got from it is that V had way too much time on his hands if he had time to set up all those dominoes. And what kind of psychological state was he in to then sit there alone and start them cascading? He could have shared that sight with Portman. And where did he buy all the red dominoes? He must have had every red domino in England shipped to his house.

edit on 29-1-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
change is coming soon within the time period of 2100 there will be change the reptilians will be exposed and humans will regain control of earth the dominos are spinning

top topics

join