It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton: "My Biggest Regret Is What Happened In Benghazi"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Wow!

QUESTION: Any do-overs that you would -- relative to Secretary of State?

HILLARY CLINTON: Oh, sure. I mean, you know, you make these choices based on imperfect information. And you make them to -- as we say, the best of your ability. But that doesn't mean that there's not going to be unforeseen consequences, unpredictable twists and turns.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

WHAT ?

Unforeseen my arse.

What the hell did she or her boss expect after bombing the hell out of them earlier.

Do over ?

Do over ?

Blast from the past Mrs 'Do over'.

She and her boss did not act on intelligence their so called 'decisions' were based on nothing but politics.

God help us is she becomes the next Potus.
edit on 27-1-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
On the day this vile harpy becomes president America truly will be lost and reason forever defeated.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
www.digitalhistory.uh.edu...

She never gave bush that benefit of a doubt, best info available and what not.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Neo,

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I hope people see what she stated for what it really is. She was trying to push the idea that she was taking responsibility. Yet she kills that idea to people who aren't as highly indoctrinated by stating some bs about making bad decisions on bad intelligence. Why does that matter so much? Because she never said Benghazi happened because of bad intelligence but she gave that impression to those mentioned above. She gave a false impression of Benghazi by linking mass bad intelligence situations at a time Benghazi was mentions. We all know Benghazi wasn't able to be completed because the white house was getting bad intelligence. Quite the opposite, they had perfect intelligence and decided not to act... is it because Stevens was heading weapons trade with turkey to funnel into Syria? Me thinks so.
edit on 27-1-2014 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I truly loathe to seem contrite... but, Clinton just gushes over her man Stevens, doesn't she ? He...,...spoke Arabic.

I hope she wasn't so ... intimate... at the funeral ( if she made it ).

...er, regret...

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Q: What is the difference between Nixons Watergate cover-up and Obamas Benghazi cover-up?

A: 4 dead Americans.

What difference does it make...indeed.

Americans died, Hillary lied and Obama should be fried.

Impeachment, then jail......

edit on 27-1-2014 by Sublimecraft because: Where IS that Bus she was meant to be thrown under???

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

HILLARY CLINTON: Oh, sure. I mean, you know, you make these choices based on imperfect information. And you make them to -- as we say, the best of your ability. But that doesn't mean that there's not going to be unforeseen consequences, unpredictable twists and turns.

Notice how She cleverly slips in the "imperfect information" dig.

Very slick.

She has expert writers and advisers that = divisors.

She's campaigning as usual.

But never forget her true agenda and her time tested tactics learned from none other than....

In 1969, Hillary Rodham wrote a 92-page senior thesis for Wellesley College titled "There Is Only the Fight . . . ": An Analysis of the Alinsky Model. The subject was famed radical community organizer Saul Alinsky.

The thesis offered a critique of Alinsky's methods as largely ineffective, all the while describing Alinsky's personality as appealing. The thesis sought to fit Alinsky into a line of American social activists, including Eugene V. Debs, Martin Luther King, Jr., and Walt Whitman. Written in formal academic language, the thesis concluded that "[Alinsky's] power/conflict model is rendered inapplicable by existing social conflicts" and that Alinsky's model had not expanded nationally due to "the anachronistic nature of small autonomous conflict."

Hillary Rodham senior thesis

Notice how she deflects away from her planned agenda way back then. The appearance of "criticism" sets the pace.

Perfect.

And remember also that She successfully infiltrated the Watergate Nixon impeachment staff and was fired when exposed as a petty thief and liar.
Hillary Clinton Fired From Watergate Investigation For ‘Lying, Unethical Behavior’

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Antipathy17
reply to post by neo96

I hope people see what she stated for what it really is. She was trying to push the idea that she was taking responsibility. Yet she kills that idea to people who aren't as highly indoctrinated by stating some bs about making bad decisions on bad intelligence. Why does that matter so much? Because she never said Benghazi happened because of bad intelligence but she gave that impression to those mentioned above. She gave a false impression of Benghazi by linking mass bad intelligence situations at a time Benghazi was mentions. We all know Benghazi wasn't able to be completed because the white house was getting bad intelligence. Quite the opposite, they had perfect intelligence and decided not to act... is it because Stevens was heading weapons trade with turkey to funnel into Syria? Me thinks so.
edit on 27-1-2014 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)
BINGO! Very astute observation!

It wouldn't surprise me if her staff didn't offer up that question to set up her response. They want to get this Benghazi thing put into a box with a lid as soon as possible because they know, of the multitude of heavy baggage issues she has, this one is a killer. Especially so, if Congress ever gets the balls to do more investigating and hold more public hearings. However it's doubtful they will as they're all dirty and Hillary had the FBI files for …………… how long? Besides, it's a good bet that the current POTUS is sharing intel on Congressional members with her teams as part of a prior deal. None of the bastards in Congress are clean enough to challenge the status quo. They'd go down too.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

Q: What is the difference between Nixons Watergate cover-up and Obamas Benghazi cover-up?

Nixon was impeached unlike the current people 'responsible'

Correction quit before he could be.

That is the difference.
edit on 27-1-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

HRC has Benghazi in the riew view mirror. "Do-over" is adding insult to decesaed memory, but listen and read more carefully as to what she is suggesting. She knows she effed up, can't change that, but she is laying the foundation for seeking THE opportunity to make up for it, if elected POTUS. Trust me, that is how she is spinning Benghazi. Her entire campaign will be centered around restoring order, communication being on the forefront. She will take us on a drive down memory lane, Bush and Obama, and point to the discourse, let downs, failed intelligence, and lies. HRC will promise the truth and in a timely manner, no errors in translation or communication. She will make herself appear as one of the victims, sharing in their families pain, our pain, all due to incompetence, bad intel. She will turn her steamship right into Benghazi and attempt to become Liberty Herself, our Matriarch....and it will work or God Save The Queen.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

You made no such choices, in fact, you made NO choices when it came to the deaths of the 4 Americans in Benghazi. This includes how you handled the intelligence, their actual deaths, your lack of communication with their families and lack of communication with the American people.

In fact, you then decided to hide or minimize the realities of the situation during the Congressional Comm. hearings.

I would regret my actions/lack thereof, too.

Except unlike you, I wouldn't be showing my face on MSM concerning the situation only NOW.

If you really had regrets, you would not have remained hidden for so long.

Just another convenient truth...
edit on 27-1-2014 by watchesfromwall because: word

ETA: I take the risk of getting hit-listed by yours, but please get on your broom and fly over to Benghazi to prove your regrets.

edit on 27-1-2014 by watchesfromwall because: add

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

How is watching the whole event live from drones Imperfect Information?

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
My first instinct - she had no regrets until she was caught. Unfortunately people don't really read the words or listen to the full message - they hear generalities. I found this way to explain it after reading a blog yesterday where the person referred to Obama saying something like "change!" - with no explanation - just that word - and everyone cheered (some even fainted). It's so important to "really" listen and read between the lines (or continue to probe). Now if they could teach that starting in 3rd grade - we would begin to see a change in about 10-12 years - learn to sniff out manipulation.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
If there is really a Satan or a Devil, Hillary is it compared to any elite or other president or banker we have had.
Firepiston

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

My first instinct - she had no regrets until she was caught.

With all due respect can I rephrase that? "She only has regrets ABOUT being caught". End of story.

Unfortunately, way too many adults can't!
edit on 27-1-2014 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
It scares me that the American people will elect this creature to be potus. In their degeneration of thinking, being a trend setter is more important than actually having a competent person get elected. This is the start of the misdirection to get her elected. Come on the media has hyped up Christie's bridge-gate so much, the governor of a states scandal get more air time than the myriad of scandals on the federal level! That struck me as the Clinton machine starting to warm up! Distract, distract...

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

This is just a PRELIMINARY BLURT
to dispell bad "JuJu".

Before the potential POTUS
Campaign.

To be Specific,
I would wager that " Benghazi" was Political Sabotage.
However, the fact remains that these unfortunate events
occurred under Her Watch as Secretary of State.

Furthermore I find it troublesome as to her "S'evanouir".
No one is perfect, that includes myself in perspective.
However, from a voyeurs point of view,
it is perfectly clear that someone was targeted to drop the ball.

This kind of activity should be pre-cognizant and therefore
correctly shielded and deflected by The Office of Secretary of State,
of The United States of America, before manifestation.

These tragic events should never have occurred.
It is agreed that the investigations should ultimately lead to
not necessarily a culprit, but rather a fail safe prevention technique.

Let this be a lesson to all of us.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com... Painful.
edit on 28-1-2014 by Wildmanimal because: Add Link

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   
As a woman, she gives us women a bad name, to the extreme.
Personally, I haven't liked her since her hubby was in office. She is the definition of 'shifty and shady'.

And when this story first broke, I told my husband, she screwed up. Wait until you see how well she will turn this around in the media.

I couldn't agree more. If she ever makes it as president, we are screwed.

top topics

join