It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superbowl attack (false flag) prediction

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by SWCCFAN

Yes I realise that Before its news is mostly BS but last time I checked this is a conspiracy site so I figured WTH.

And the problem with BIN is that they like to encourage ignorance with their stories.

Have you watched the MSM lately?

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Nothing to see here, move along. Move along please.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

SWCCFAN
reply to post by justreleased

Terrorist are whom ever the government defines as such.

I'm on that list well I was and got removed...

I'm sure your parents are proud.

Put that spicy little bit of info. on your resume.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

justreleased

SWCCFAN

Terrorist are whom ever the government defines as such.

I'm on that list well I was and got removed...

I'm sure your parents are proud.

Put that spicy little bit of info. on your resume.

That's ok guys like SWCCFAN will be the first to go, you however will have no one left to save you by the time they get around to you...
Good Luck with that.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Fail

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

Have you watched the MSM lately?

And if I have, how does that make BIN any more credible?

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

What? LMAO.

You're the one who began bragging.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Now that was quick....

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
well so much for asking the mods to wait...

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

justreleased

Mamatus
Personally I think the USA would be better off without football. It is little more than something that brings out the latent homosexual. Want proof? Okay, here ya go!

What kind of man watches a bunch of other men in hot pants and shoulder pads bend over in front of each other, reaching up between someones legs to play with pointy balls? When they do good it's all hugs and ass slaps. I am still trying to figure out the entire tight end and touch" down" thing as well.

I get why chicks dig it, but men? give me a break.

You sound like a soccer fan.

Nope, I am a very active person and DON'T have the time to watch men sweat on each other.
edit on 27-1-2014 by Mamatus because: fixed!

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Moving this thread to the hoax forum before the event has even happen shows bias and censorship. in reality a good 50% of stuff on this site is considered by the majority of people to be a hoax.

Censorship is ignorance.

Its not about starts or flags I have plenty its about debating information and proving or disproving a piece of information regardless the source.

When I was stuck on the no fly list in Hawaii I reached out to ATS members for help and had my thread deleted as a result. If indeed an event happens what ever it may be this site has failed to deny ignorance in favor of censorship of sources they deem to be hoaxes.

You have shot the messenger.

Nice.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Mamatus

justreleased

Mamatus
Personally I think the USA would be better off without football. It is little more than something that brings out the latent homosexual. Want proof? Okay, here ya go!

What kind of man watches a bunch of other men in hot pants and shoulder pads bend over in front of each other, reaching up between someones legs to play with pointy balls? When they do good it's all hugs and ass slaps. I am still trying to figure out the entire tight end and touch" down" thing as well.

I get why chicks dig it, but men? give me a break.

You sound like a soccer fan.

Nope, I am a very active person and have time to watch men sweat on each other.

Waaayyy too much info. lol

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

Moving this thread to the hoax forum before the event has even happen shows bias and censorship. in reality a good 50% of stuff on this site is considered by the majority of people to be a hoax.

Have you looked at any other story from BIN, and how many would you consider a credible story?

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

**ALL MEMBERS*** Before Its News as a source

www.abovetopsecret.com...
We've come to realization that "Before It's News" has pushed more hoaxes than "Sorcha Faal" ever did, therefor ALL threads started with BIN as the only source will go immediately into the HOAX Bin. For now we won't hold it against the member, but, after a month or so of this policy being in effect repeat offenders will be up for an account review. We've been told there are some "interested parties" (read as people who may be getting a slice of BIN's ad money) who have ATS accounts, that won't fly here.

We don't want to support an operation that continues to push ridiculous hoaxes, just to garner page views with traffic from ATS.

Springer...

If you have a problem File a complaint with staff, Don't cry about it here, anymore off topic posts will be removed.

Sauron
Super-Moderator
edit on 27/1/2014 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
See above, sorry .....
edit on 1/27/2014 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Damn it, I meant DON'T have time for such homoerotic activities as football, or soccer lol. I would have taken the shot as well, I made it too easy

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

BIN was put on "the list" a while back ago.. it's now in the T&Cs that if it's used as a source then it pretty much automatically goes into the HOAX bin. It's kinda like Sorcha Faal etc etc...

Edit - Ahh Sauron/Blaine beat me to it.. I got a phone call whilst typing this..
edit on 27-1-2014 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

If this is indeed the case I am missing a huge revenue stream.

Personally it would not surprise me that someone would be getting paid however with the lack of a quality website I would have to wonder how BIN gets ANY ad revenue.

Personally I have trained my brain and eyes to not even react or see online ads. I do have one small exception though in that I make a tiny mental note to never buy any of that companies products when I see one.

An ad has never (not even once) made me want to buy something I don't need. When I need something I do the research myself.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
My question is what if something does happen? Would it still be a hoax?

It is not my intention to deceive anyone here.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

What if's are just that. I would think that the mods gave you a very good explanation. Accept it and move on. You can always rub our faces in it when(if) it happens.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join