It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superbowl attack (false flag) prediction

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Now I know Before it's new is as reliable as Steve Quayle's site but the information seems plausible. Some of us here have speculated that explosives were placed in the WTC prior to 9/11 to ensure its collapse but that is not the purpose of this thread. I have posted this here because of the prediction aspect of the information that has been presented.

Source

Hello,

For reasons soon to be obvious to you, I will not introduce myself, nor any of the others who have contributed to this notification. We have been involved with the construction and operation of the new MetLife Stadium at the Meadowlands Sports Complex. Some of our involvement precedes the groundbreaking, and some of our involvement is current.

From here on, I will refer to the upcoming Super Bowl as the “Treason Bowl”.

From the start, from design stages, plans have been made for the stadium, and the American Dream Meadowlands complex, to host a well-planned false flag event, so grand that one would think it was planned in the offices of Josef Goebbles himself. This has been in the works for at least six years.

The highlight of this treason will be the world-wide live television coverage of this abomination of civilization. This promotion of fear and horror is hoped to inspire the masses of the world to willfully submit to the eradication of rights given to us by God.

In the very design of the stadium, spots were planned for the placement of bombs, not to immediately kill the stadium guests, but to entrap the guests. The bomb placements are for the creation of choke points to control the movement of the guests.

Remember, the highlight is the international live broadcast of desperate human suffering. It will first be answered by military-ized police and thug-like New Jersey state police, but to ONLY be resolved by US Army troops from Ft. Dix.

The rest is available from the source.

Now just like 99.9% of the predictions here on ATS that I have seen this one will likely be a failure as well, in fact I hope it does fail.

However lets entertain the Idea of it happening. It would be like 9/11 2.0 all televised and blamed on terrorist to justify more security and more loss of freedoms. We have been hearing all the hype for years that al cia duh could strike anytime. 13 years later and nothing has happen except for the FBI setting up patsies and neither the NSA programs nor the TSA procedure leading to the capture of a single terrorist. I haven't seen an iluminati card for this event yet but who knows one may be out there and I know the pros here on ATS can find it quick.

I ask that the mods keep this thread up until the Superbowl has ended then move it to the Hoax forum with the rest of the failed predictions.

Now lets get to work and see what we can find out about the statements claimed in the letter and quickly debunk or confirm them.

edit on 2512014-01-27T15:19:25-06:002014-01-27T15:19:25-06:00fpm1 by SWCCFAN because: fixed a few errors

edit on 1812014-01-27T15:34:18-06:002014-01-27T15:34:18-06:00fpm1 by SWCCFAN because: tried to fix the link

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

This has been in the works for at least six years.

Did they know where the Superbowl would be hosted six years ago or is that just part of the conspiracy?

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

I thought BIN was persona non grata around ATS.
Link to ATS announcement

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Personally I think the USA would be better off without football. It is little more than something that brings out the latent homosexual. Want proof? Okay, here ya go!

What kind of man watches a bunch of other men in hot pants and shoulder pads bend over in front of each other, reaching up between someones legs to play with pointy balls? When they do good it's all hugs and ass slaps. I am still trying to figure out the entire tight end and touch" down" thing as well.

I get why chicks dig it, but men? give me a break.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
The conspiracy associated with the superbowl is, Why are the teams both from the two states that have now just legalized weed usage. Out of all the states magically it is teams from those two states that are playing against each other. What are the odds of this.
edit on 27-1-2014 by ntfpdx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Oh, lol, is this trash -BIN news?

I didn't even bother clicking on the source.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
yer link dont woik..............
However such a vast public display would certainly be a shock and awe for the knot heads.........
They would be ready to give up their drawers after such an event.....
Just keep me safe uncle...............
I fully expect such a dastardly thing to happen when its most needed by the PTB to keep their domination of our collective psyche going.....
Too many are waking up for comfort, and it is time for another horror show.....
The problem with such a show is that perhaps it will be the straw that breaks the camels back.....and snaps us out of our hypnogogic state....
It better be air tight or there could be blood in the streets...Elite blood.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Mamatus
Personally I think the USA would be better off without football. It is little more than something that brings out the latent homosexual. Want proof? Okay, here ya go!

What kind of man watches a bunch of other men in hot pants and shoulder pads bend over in front of each other, reaching up between someones legs to play with pointy balls? When they do good it's all hugs and ass slaps. I am still trying to figure out the entire tight end and touch" down" thing as well.

I get why chicks dig it, but men? give me a break.

You sound like a soccer fan.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by justreleased

Well it is likely that eventually one would be held there.

So who knows TPTB plans go way into the past

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Yes I realise that Before its news is mostly BS but last time I checked this is a conspiracy site so I figured WTH.

Don't shoot the messenger it is likely a hoax but you have to ask what if once in a while.

If this does happen with all the security present it will change everything.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Let's say 'legit' terrorists attacked the Super Bowl... it would still be considered a 'False-Flag'.

True or False?

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

Now I know Before it's new is as reliable as Steve Quayle's site but the information seems plausible.

Plausible maybe...

Reality no...

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

Okay so you load a stadium with explosives then patiently wait until they host a Super Bowl at the stadium.

Makes sense.

(do I need to tell you I'm rolling my eyes?)
edit on 27-1-2014 by justreleased because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by iunlimited491

Well that depends on who the "authorities" say is responsible and whether or not you believe them.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

It made sense with WTC7.

It worked once and it could in theory work again.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

iunlimited491
Let's say 'legit' terrorists attacked the Super Bowl... it would still be considered a 'False-Flag'.

True or False?

'legit' terrorists. (why do I like the phrase?)

I'll say true.....no false...true....damn it's a trick question.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   

SWCCFAN

It made sense with WTC7.

It worked once and it could in theory work again.

Really? *wow*

I'm out - take care.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

Yes I realise that Before its news is mostly BS but last time I checked this is a conspiracy site so I figured WTH.

It may be a conspiracy site, but it has a lot to do with this...

Deny Ignorance...

And the problem with BIN is that they like to encourage ignorance with their stories.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Terrorist are whom ever the government defines as such.

I'm on that list well I was and got removed...

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Well they loaded the 3 WTC buildings with explosives and nobody caught on.................why not the STUPOR BOWL.........sic
This would be a very logical target for all kinds of reasons, .................

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join