It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Random Picture I took while Hiking

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
It definitely has wings. I'm 110% sure it's a bird.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Infinitis
I think it's time this thread category (aliens & UFOs) be closed down...

How bored do you have to be?

90% of 'mystery' sightings are identified. This is a very good place to have sightings identified. The fact that the forum is serving its purpose would seem to me an argument against shutting it down, not for.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

ThinkYouSpeak

No.
No. NO NO

So you can see a freaking bug/bee a good 100-200yards away? wow, must of been a HUGE bee...im talking....huge...

you wouldn't even be able to see a baseball or football at that range let alone a bug ...

So...how do NFL players catch 100 yd passes if they can't see a football being thrown from 100 yards?

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   

parad0x122

ThinkYouSpeak

No.
No. NO NO

So you can see a freaking bug/bee a good 100-200yards away? wow, must of been a HUGE bee...im talking....huge...

you wouldn't even be able to see a baseball or football at that range let alone a bug ...

So...how do NFL players catch 100 yd passes if they can't see a football being thrown from 100 yards?

While I agree that ThinkYouSpeak is way off -- you can't judge the distance from the picture posted -- that football pass is only about 15 yards!

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TommyD1966

Hahah I know, I was joking. I just youtube'd 100 yd touchdown and posted the first video that came up.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by McGooferson

It's a fly! The wings are clearly visible. Identified flying object - aka IFO

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join