It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witchcraft at the Grammys

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
It looks to me, like some sort of a ritual being performed on stage, especially when two people take jars of something and dump them out in a circle around Katy Perry. They are not trying to hide it anymore. It's right in your face.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Thats it..
Katy Perry and Juicy J confirmed witches based off the amount of fog on stage.
It's a performance, not witchcraft.
I mean, I'm not a witch or anything, but I assume there is more to it..

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Yeah, we are finally coming out, and we're coming for you!

Are you serious? This is just a performance for pete's sake.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Taissa

I puke in my mouth a little admitting this,but I saw the grammies at a friend's last night and as soon as i saw this....I just knew someone would be claiming satanic ritual,illuminati bs or withcraft.

You people are predictable.
I knew i would see this thread.

edit on 27-1-2014 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Pretty cool performance, too, I might add.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
The dumping stuff out of jars in a circle led to a ring of fire around her, which I personally take as a nod to the witch burnings. It's a dramatic performance based on people's perceptions of witchery, not actual witchcraft.
By the way was anyone else reminded of the musical Cats the way the dancers moved and stuff? Kept expecting Elaine Paige to make a sudden appearance. Or is that just me?

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

Not sure which is more predictable... The thread, or your response.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

Oh yes....it must be true!!!
(shakes head)

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
right thats done it............im now hiding under my bed and sobbing for my mummy!!, have you got any bible verse to tag on to the end!!. im sorry..but, I had enough of all the so called satanic ceremonys at the Olympic games opening/closing. its called a stage show.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Taissa

The name of the song is Dark Horse. This was in theme with the song title and nothing more. Unless you choose to see something more?

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
For those that claim to be able to decipher the occult esoteric message involved in this performance, then please enlighten us. Ever think the choreographers of these performances make them a little controversial so people continue to talk about them the next day? I reckon they do.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
It's not your imagination and it's not crazy to think that there was occult references during the show.

Christian Singer Walks Out on Grammys After Satanic Performances

Popular Christian gospel singer Natalie Grant walked out of the Grammys after witnessing a series of performances that even the mainstream entertainment media admitted were occult in nature.

It was obviously supposed to bring up occult images.
As to if it were actual 'witchcraft' or not ... I have no idea.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Is the term "metaphor" really so unknown? How's 'bout "artistic license?" Or maybe just bad choreography and tired cliche'?

Just because some performer puts on a funny sorcerer's hat and mimes human sacrifice on some stage doesn't mean someone is dead and a demon is summoned. Same for Perry and fog machines and silliness.

And that is from someone who has seen some strange things and doesn't necessarily discount "magik" and the like... but this is stage stuff and you folks seeing Satin (The great evil soft fabric) everywhere are, respectfully, either: A) Looney-tunes or B) on to something and thus possibly empowering some evil thing by generating fear and giving it attention or C) both A AND B.

Forgetting about it and laughing cures both possibilities, btw.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
So, all of the proof that these musicians are Illuminati is not worth considering? Beyonce says she channels some entity that performs through her. I think it's good to question the performances, OP. I'm surprised at all the criticism on a conspiracy sight. I thought we were here to explore.... conspiracies.....

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Looks like big Matto has jumped on the Devils bandwagon too......

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
OP, sorry if I was rude in my first comment. I apologize.

But I have found this just ridiculous since I first saw this elsewhere.

I cannot speak for others, include those who worship Satan, and whatever else they choose. But I have been to more ceremonies and celebrations than I can count.
AND NOT ONE TIME have I ever seen a group of people, dancing in a choreographed dance, looking strait out of the "Thriller" video.

So, for me, if a witchcraft ceremony is what is going on there, they look to be doing it wrong, and forgetting a whole lot of stuff.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

raedar
So, all of the proof that these musicians are Illuminati is not worth considering? Beyonce says she channels some entity that performs through her. I think it's good to question the performances, OP. I'm surprised at all the criticism on a conspiracy sight. I thought we were here to explore.... conspiracies.....

There is a big difference between "conspiracies" and "they are performing witch craft right in front of you" (paraphrasing).
I didn't know Natalie Grant walked out, my Dad loves her music.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by rangerdanger

If they are performing witchcraft on stage at the grammys, there is more than likely a conspiracy involved. To explore the possibility would be exploring a "theory". Broad statements aimed at discrediting the topic, such as "it was a performance not witchcraft" are not considering the background on these performers and the entertainment industry as a whole.

I mean no disrespect. I am just surprised people supposedly versed in the illuminati would be so dismissive. The entertainment industry is the MSMs direct path to shaping collective perception.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

chiefsmom
Yeah, we are finally coming out, and we're coming for you!

Are you serious? This is just a performance for pete's sake.

Hello? Did I say that someone is coming for me?

I have a friend who has been pagan since childhood. She is the one who pointed it out to me that this performance was a performance, but also a re-enactment of a ritual.

I have no fear of anything, that's not what this thread is about.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   

chiefsmom
OP, sorry if I was rude in my first comment. I apologize.

But I have found this just ridiculous since I first saw this elsewhere.

I cannot speak for others, include those who worship Satan, and whatever else they choose. But I have been to more ceremonies and celebrations than I can count.
AND NOT ONE TIME have I ever seen a group of people, dancing in a choreographed dance, looking strait out of the "Thriller" video.

So, for me, if a witchcraft ceremony is what is going on there, they look to be doing it wrong, and forgetting a whole lot of stuff.

That's okay. As you can see, I left the word "satanic" out of my post or any accusations of something satanic taking place. But I'm also not too ignorant to see that there is some type of symbolism in her performance, and I cannot deny it made me feel uncomfortable, including my pagan friend.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join