It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End Times Revealed in Rediscovered Apocalyptic Book

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by liliththedestroyer

Unfortunately thats a U.S site, However here is one for us here in the U.K

www.readitswapit.co.uk...

Might be more out there too.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Fadi15
Extremely interesting. am gonna get me a copy read it carefully, and I'll be back when i form a clear idea about it.

I am looking forward to what you find out.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

I was serious, thanks for posting.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Watercolors (transparent) and gouache (opaque) from that era are usually faded badly. This is because the pigments used tended to be fugitive (light fades them). This doesn't happen when the work is kept from the light, such as, in a book. Many old books are the only reference we have for what a color should really look like.
If you know when and where the book was made you can take that information and deduce what pigments were available at the time and which other artists may have used them. Pigment being the raw color powder that can then be turned into any medium. So, what you see in a book can be translated to what you should be seeing on a hanging canvas. Although this is more applicable to later eras because oil paint wasn't really in use when this particular book was written. But there are frescos and egg tempera from then. Fra Filippo Lippi and Fra Angelico come to mind. Google for visuals.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Cool post, I'm a fan of yours so keep up the good work! S&F

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
If the end of days involves me seeing a creature with a mans face on it's butt, I will die feeling satisfied with my life.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Good find. Could the ancients have seen a fleet of UFOs and think they were fallen angels? Remember that satan converted himself into a snake to lure Eve to eat the apple, so what snake like figure can fly? a dragon. I could be wrong but, it's a possible explanation.
edit on 28-1-2014 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Here is what i think of the whole situation if i may add some thoughts. It is all from my imagination but i think it is pretty cool.

Adam? Who is he?
LOL
What if Adam was lost in translation and was orignialy named Atom (or whatever).
Now Atom was a special in that he had 4 friends. Well Himself and three others anyway.
So Atom and his three freinds played and played but they got bored so they all went their own ways. Some grouped but Atom was always alone.
Atom was cool with that though because he just smoked grass and enjoyed the sunset.
One day while Atom was walking alone on the beach he saw his three friends swimming and decided to join them.
The water was warm and Atom decided he would stay a while and try rekindle the friendship.
The End.
I hope you like my story

Moral of the story is that every Atom is alive/life.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   

As it is amazing i question the art work.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Char-Lee

Makes me think of the 4-14-1561 Hans Glaser woodcut from 1566 of the 1561 event over Nuremberg.

Also The Lost Book of Nostradamus

Great shout heres the picture, considering the dragons in the skyy.

edit on 29-1-2014 by Sparta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I also want to add, because I haven't seen it mentioned, the "bazooka" appendage is an elephant's trunk.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   

mahatche
If the end of days involves me seeing a creature with a mans face on it's butt, I will die feeling satisfied with my life.

lol

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Sparta

Europeans did have some strange things going on.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I'm not trying to be disrespectful to the author of this thread. But I think that one could twist any story and make it about whatever you prefers. The media does it, the governments does it, advertisers does it and we can do it also.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
If its real, then what is to suggest it is meant to be true. I imagine as we have the lord of the rings, and fictions people have always created fiction and also, that they always seem to believe in possible doom scenario's.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   

rasmusberg
I'm not trying to be disrespectful to the author of this thread. But I think that one could twist any story and make it about whatever you prefers. The media does it, the governments does it, advertisers does it and we can do it also.

was just informing people about this book, I don't have an agenda one way or the other, since I know very little about the book and there isn't much information on line either.
edit on 083131p://bThursday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   

A great read and my hat tipped to your talent as a writer. I enjoyed your brilliant skill in opening the minds of your readers.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   

This reads like a major dimensional breakdown.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Jeez, it sure looks like somebody does a lot of reading.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join