It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama to bypass Congress; Britain to ditch regulations - on the same day?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Just read the front page ATS thread Stymied Obama aims to bypass Congress - which discusses deregulation and 'lifting people up into the middle class' in response to a 'budget fiasco' in 2013, and realised that something curiously similar was announced today in Britain.

Namely, David Cameron, our 'beloved' Prime Minister, has decreed that he is ditching 80,000 pages of regulations affecting small-medium businesses, and he cites a few ridiculous examples relating to hedgerows and window size in new buildings to get the crowd behind the movement.

It may be totally unrelated to the American announcement, but knowing the way the world works, part of me wonders whether the anonymous comment at the London Evening Standard link to story is right? The comment concerns a recent gathering of the 'Elite' at Davos, and suggests that Cameron (and perhaps Obama too?) were sent home with a list of instructions to fulfil, concerning deregulatory actions.

Either way, it seems curious to me that Obama and Cameron are both talking about bypassing checks and balances on the same day. They are both starting small and spinning it like a dream - but where will it end?

Cheers all, and have a good day.

FITO.

edit on JanuaryMonday1401CST11America/Chicago-060003 by FlyInTheOintment because: sentence structure

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   

FlyInTheOintment
Just read the front page ATS thread Stymied Obama aims to bypass Congress - which discusses deregulation and 'lifting people up into the middle class' in response to a 'budget fiasco' in 2013, and realised that something curiously similar was announced today in Britain.

Namely, David Cameron, our 'beloved' Prime Minister, has decreed that he is ditching 80,000 pages of regulations affecting small-medium businesses, and he cites a few ridiculous examples relating to hedgerows and window size in new buildings to get the crowd behind the movement.

It may be totally unrelated to the American announcement, but knowing the way the world works, part of me wonders whether the anonymous comment at the London Evening Standard link to story is right? The comment concerns a recent gathering of the 'Elite' at Davos, and suggests that Cameron (and perhaps Obama too?) were sent home with a list of instructions to fulfil, concerning deregulatory actions.

Either way, it seems curious to me that Obama and Cameron are both talking about bypassing checks and balances on the same day. They are both starting small and spinning it like a dream - but where will it end?

Cheers all, and have a good day.

FITO.
edit on JanuaryMonday1401CST11America/Chicago-060003 by FlyInTheOintment because: sentence structure

The same kind of thing happens at a municipal level. As an example, the UN in implementing Agenda 21 give instructions to ECLEI to pass down to NGO's like the AMO in Ontario, Canada. Then the AMO adds a few words and parrots ECLEI's document to make it warm and fuzzy for the area targeted. The AMO then passes the new document on to municipal councils throughout Ontario indicating certain bylaws need to be changed or added. The municipal councils who all have CAO's trained in the use of the Agenda 21 program through places like Queen's University in Kingston, then implement the changes by having mayors and reeves rubber-stamp the new/altered bylaws.

The PTB take a two pronged approach to implementation of the NWO, top down, which you mentioned and bottom up which I mention, which is actually more insidious. Regardless, they all get their "marching orders" at the same basic time, from basically the same people and none of those orders involve what "the people" want, it all has to do with what our "handlers" want.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
The most pernicious piece of de-regulation that this government (Britain) has past is the bypassing of the local planning regulation. Notice in the last 4 or 5 months very large building plans, i.e. 600 houses here 400 there, all in places that never would get plans past for like flood plains or pure green belt land. New regulations state that if the local planning departments refuse permission (instead of going to the planning electorate to appeal) they can appeal straight to government. Now just because the people who are putting in the plans for these impossibly large housing estates in wholly inappropriate positions happen to be all big land owners (lords of the manors) allied with big construction firms suddenly makes it ok. If the normal man in the street wanted a small extension on the rear of their house it would be denied with no chance of appeal. The boys looking after the boys.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

I think that correlation is real.

The globalist agenda does have common goals for many nations.

The global central banking system controlled by the B.I.S. Basel Committee is evidence.

edit on Jan-27-2014 by xuenchen because:

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I just realised that the UK government also announced today that the UK would be trebling its economic aid to developing nations, to a staggering £1,800,000,000 p.a. - which is a rather shocking 0.75% of nominal GDP. Nearly a penny for every British pound sterling.

The examples given of such developing economies are those in places with absolutely no proven track record of disgusting corruption and humanitarian abuse, such as BURMA and SIERRA LEONE.

It's one way to launder money on a grand scale I suppose. Phony national economies instead of phony construction companies. And it also helps bring every developing nation into a state of readiness to wilfully accept the global governance agenda.

The Telegraph, UK to treble economic aid to £1.8 billion

Another £20 million will be put into an international insurance guarantee which will underwrite up to £270 million of otherwise highly-risk private investment in "fragile" states.

Above quote from Telegraph article, demonstrating that some people hope to get very rich off the back of all this...

edit on JanuaryMonday1401CST03America/Chicago-060039 by FlyInTheOintment because: fixing tags

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

They are both starting small and spinning it like a dream - but where will it end?

With the total emasculation of "middle income" majority, less regualtions, less tax(or council planning) revenue, more mice squeezed into the same plot ratios. More tax required of middle income majority. Less breathing space, more social problems, more armed police, More slaves in a smaller confined area easier to control. Dystopian future of Blade Runner

from xuenchen

"The global central banking system controlled by the B.I.S. Basel Committee is evidence."
At the last accords they made Australia sign banking regs that would require depositors take a "Cypress" haircut in the event of Bank defaults or bank runs

The noose is tightening

top topics

join