It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If" an alien species is secretly controlling global power structures...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Davian

"alien species is secretly controlling global power structures..."

Youre really flattering yourself here.
Its not even remotely reasonable to assume some, or many, super advanced, techno smart, Interstellar species, want or need anything from us that they cant get in and on a million other Earth like planets, planets entirely of gold or other minerals...you name it.

We make a very big and minutely simplistic mistake in discussing or even thinking...that we could or do have any single thing they want. Especially to bother trying to intervene and control tiny, "cavemen" type governments on some small out of the way planet millions of years behind them intellegence and tech-wise.

There are millions of other places...and Im sure that they are so advanced...we have every reason to assume that they....dont need to covertly control anyone or any government on this small blue orb in space.

Doing so? Youre selling them short and not giving them credit.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   

mysterioustranger
reply to post by Davian

"alien species is secretly controlling global power structures..."

Youre really flattering yourself here.
Its not even remotely reasonable to assume some, or many, super advanced, techno smart, Interstellar species, want or need anything from us that they cant get in and on a million other Earth like planets, planets entirely of gold or other minerals...you name it.

We make a very big and minutely simplistic mistake in discussing or even thinking...that we could or do have any single thing they want. Especially to bother trying to intervene and control tiny, "cavemen" type governments on some small out of the way planet millions of years behind them intellegence and tech-wise.

There are millions of other places...and Im sure that they are so advanced...we have every reason to assume that they....dont need to covertly control anyone or any government on this small blue orb in space.

Doing so? Youre selling them short and not giving them credit.

jesus someone with inteligence

but shh it sells books for the likes of icke

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by 999zxcv

Thanks. Its only logical...at least to me...thats its il-logical to think we can even fathom anything about super highly advanced species traveling the stars.

C'mon. Reality is not "ALIENS" or "STAR WARS" or "STAR TREK"...the real reality is something and someone we cant even grasp nor imagine.

I say they are here, have been here all along, we cant see or recognize them for what they are, and they are on their own agendas needing nothing that we have except maybe using us as a "rest-stop".

Thanks very much for the reply! MS

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Perhaps we're the one place in the verse with gold.

Seeing the applications and need for it with our own technology...might give us a hint as to why they are here and what they really want.

CdT

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Davian

all of that (and more) is in the bible..
have a listen to the audio-series i linked in the conrad jarrell topic

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

IShotMyLastMuse
David Icke is the biggest fraud i can possibly think of.

Well your obviously not thinking outside the box.

he's great with words, that for sure, he can say lots that adds up to nothing and you won't even notice, but he is a fraud, simple as that.

Your arse, great with words yes but all his stuff adds up to something for sure.

Think outside the box for sure man

Be safe be well

Spiro
edit on 28-1-2014 by Spiro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by 999zxcv

Many people been thinking this # before Icke did and not all of us belive in every single thing he says ,dont go getting the idea that just because we belive some of the alien agenda could be happening right under our noses that is was all because of Icke ,really I didn't even know about his theories a few years and I was coming to alot of the same conclusions he did about things,Erich Von Danieken,David wilcock,and Geoff stray are far more credible than him and they all belive this theory as well and many of the ancient astronaut theorists from ancient aliens,scientists,astro physics,archeologists,and Egyptologists agree too so I guess we are all crazy then.and not all of us belive in reptilians,a theory on the reptilian or lizard brain ,part of the brain in humans can simply explain that part of it,greys however that's whole new subject

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

I belive gold is just one of their many reasons

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Davian

If. Everyting can be imagined. But i would tend to believe that shapeshifting isnt as nuts as it sounds. Some animals are pretty good at it not to the point of changing your whole body structure.. but who knows what others species out there are able to do? there are even talks (dont ask me for a source) that some shamans here on earth are able to change their shapes to ones of animals.

Of course, if.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
The following will be pure speculation and theorizing on my part, just bouncing some things off each other looking for some possible connections or correlations.

The thing about Icke is that I don't necessarily think he's being dishonest, but rather missing the whole picture and focusing in on the reptilian aspect because his mystical type of peak experience may have effected his belief system in a particular way.

To elaborate, the reptilian brain which is associated with survival instincts, is the oldest part of the human brain and also the part of the brain that someone with Psychopathy will largely operate from, for instance. In Leary's 8 circuit model of consciousness it would also be associated with the first/base circuit. Fight or flight, (the 'oral biosurvival circuit) survival, trust or suspicion of one's place in life, etc.

To take it a step further, in child development those that fail to mature passed this basic stage and form intimate relationships with others and socialize properly will be mentally and emotional stunted in terms of growth and operate from a low/base level in life. Now perhaps many people in power like this seem reptilian because that is where they're coming from in terms of which part of their brain is most active.

In a powerful psycho-spiritual experience perhaps Icke stuck on this 'reptilian' aspect because that's how it was presented to him and was the extent of which his personal filters could apprehend or distinguish, but it could be a reference to the fact that many of the people in power operate from this part of the brain.

For example I have a friend who suffers from schizophrenia that believes his "real father"(as he says) is a dinosaur, which may be another case of having a fixation on the reptilian brain. He's also said something about a dragon from another planet, so it's hard to tell sometimes what he's kind of rolling with in fantasy land compared to what he really believes, but the dinosaur father thing was a consistently reoccurring theme from him.

Robert Hare, the man who invented the PCL-R which is considered the standard today in Psychopathy testing believes that Psychopaths may be a sub-species of human. I don't recall the particulars or whether he has an actual theory or if it were just a remark he made, but if a world renowned expert on Psychopathy thinks they may be a sub species, (not saying I necessarily buy this myself btw) then is it so far of a stretch to believe Psychopaths could be "alien" on some level, if not in a literal sense?

And really, if there is such a group running the world of this sort does it matter either way? I suppose if they were human (or reptilian or giant rock monsters) aliens then they would be considerably more powerful than your run of the mill human psycho.

This thread reminds me of that caller on Art Bell that got cut off after talking frantically about how inter-dimensional aliens had infiltrated the U.S. military. Wouldn't surprise me if someone has linked it yet, but I haven't read through the thread yet, so just in case, her she is.

Who knows if it was genuine or just an act, but interesting nonetheless.

Have heard the concept of human aliens before, if so it certainly would be convenient for them to blend in seamlessly into the population.

Then again, if aliens really do secretly control from behind the scenes maybe they are simply able to appear as human if they need or wish to do so, and we've come around full circle to what Icke actually believes, haha!

Good thread though for kicking the tires on some different alien theories.

(Massive post, holy. Apologies, I kept thinking of stuff, didn't intend it to be an essay).

Peace. ~
edit on 29-1-2014 by Runciter33 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join