It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If" an alien species is secretly controlling global power structures...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
..., and this is a big if, who's to say David Icke was correct about them being "reptilian"? Wouldn't it make so much more sense, and be so much more easier for them if they looked, behaved, and functioned exactly like us in every way? Think about it for a minute, they wouldn't need to hide for eons within the crust of our planet, they wouldn't need to create vast secret societies to control humanity... they would do it right in the open, under the guise of common labels, terms, and organizations, seemingly for the innocent betterment of mankind. An invisible empire hidden in plain sight. What if the whole 'reptilian', or 'grey' theories are just massive distraction and discrediting endeavors to whitewash any possibility of anyone buying into that we were under the rule of a genetically superior extraterrestrial species that interbred with us in the distant past, and maintained their lineage via elitist structures and massive global domination tactics via monetary-based economic control grids? Not to mention the perpetuated 'fear' of a coming New World Order, set one day to 'occur', when really it had been happening since the dawn of the industrial era. People, what if we've been at war with an extraterrestrial species this entire time?

Or, you know, they're just a bunch of rich assholes that like to f**k with the common man for sh*ts and giggles?

Question everything but doubt nothing.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
David Icke is the biggest fraud i can possibly think of.
he's great with words, that for sure, he can say lots that adds up to nothing and you won't even notice, but he is a fraud, simple as that.
as for the rest of your idea, i would think If such a thing was a possibility, it could actually help them to be different in as many ways as possible, since this silly takeover project is such a long work in progress, the last thing you would want is for them to start to relate to us.
You need the differences just to establish clearly that it's an "us vs them" kind of thing.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Davian

..., and this is a big if, who's to say David Icke was correct about them being "reptilian"? Wouldn't it make so much more sense, and be so much more easier for them if they looked, behaved, and functioned exactly like us in every way? Think about it for a minute,

Its mice,

they control all those pesky little rodents.

For documentary proof both in film and on paper see or read Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Davian

Because someone would find out eventually in our past and the word would have gotten out by now. You can't hide anything from anyone, especially now with social media....There would be a tweet about it in the midst of them getting eaten by a reptilian alien/human....

That is my opinion anyways

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

If we are being controlled through our institutions by aliens - then they aren't very good at running the world are they - its a mess.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Davian

Aliens. Reptilians. Demons. Illumanati. Or just humans and the NWO. It doesn't really matter.

Put simply, you see a game. Who/what has created the game? Who/what perpetuates the game? IMHO, it doesn't matter at all, except for maybe mild curiosity. The real question is: How will you play?

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Davian
..., and this is a big if, who's to say David Icke was correct about them being "reptilian"? Wouldn't it make so much more sense, and be so much more easier for them if they looked, behaved, and functioned exactly like us in every way?

I'm not sure what you are asking, here.

Are you saying that reptilians wouldn't try to control humans because the reptilians don't look human enough?

Are you saying that if any aliens are controlling humans must be human-like because that's the easiest way to do it?

Would you rephrase the question, please?

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Davian
..., and this is a big if, who's to say David Icke was correct about them being "reptilian"? Wouldn't it make so much more sense, and be so much more easier for them if they looked, behaved, and functioned exactly like us in every way? Think about it for a minute, they wouldn't need to hide for eons within the crust of our planet, they wouldn't need to create vast secret societies to control humanity... they would do it right in the open, under the guise of common labels, terms, and organizations, seemingly for the innocent betterment of mankind. An invisible empire hidden in plain sight. What if the whole 'reptilian', or 'grey' theories are just massive distraction and discrediting endeavors to whitewash any possibility of anyone buying into that we were under the rule of a genetically superior extraterrestrial species that interbred with us in the distant past, and maintained their lineage via elitist structures and massive global domination tactics via monetary-based economic control grids? Not to mention the perpetuated 'fear' of a coming New World Order, set one day to 'occur', when really it had been happening since the dawn of the industrial era. People, what if we've been at war with an extraterrestrial species this entire time?

Or, you know, they're just a bunch of rich assholes that like to f**k with the common man for sh*ts and giggles?

Question everything but doubt nothing.
I think we may be on the same page here everything you are saying is what i been thinking for years, i do belive they(reptilians or greys or both) had some kind of treaty with the bigwigs and "representatives" of earth (all those rich bastards)and they gave them permission to come here and use humans for not only their races reproductive purposes but also gold mining ,slavery,power,the planet earth itself and its resources hence all the abductions and sightings ,hell for all we know humans are already some type of alien hybryd that they made in past and thats why we dont know what we are who we are where we came from, maybe this has happened before in history and thats how they made us(genisis 6:4) old testament that whole thing about the sons of god came down and laid with the women of earth and had children with them and then there were giants on earth now is history about to repeat itself?and into society a new species or race of us and them will start being integrated if they havent already.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Shiloh7

If we are being controlled through our institutions by aliens - then they aren't very good at running the world are they - its a mess.
I belive thats becuase there is probably a bigger galactic war going on behind the curtain than we know (and will probably never know if we dont get our heads out of our asses) with several different races of alien ,people of earth cant even trust each other and get along with our own countries let alone another species from another planet and its non stop war always breaking out here perhaps it is no different out there, and perhaps george lucas was closer to fact than fiction after all.maybe the star wars are real and we play an important role in the battle even if we dont know what it is yet?

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Shiloh7

Look from the other side, what if the mess is the real motive ?

Let the bee sleep, so we can take honey easily.
Let the human busy, so we can take [insert X] easily.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Davian

It would certainly explain the push towards a one world government being perpetrated by the most powerful fowks on this planet. Would make it much easier for some alien species to exert total control over the planet.

Also explains the sociopathic behaviour shown by people in power over the years. And its getting more blatant every day. Only time will tell I guess......

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
the people with real power just got done having their annual meeting at Davos, Switzerland...www.weforum.org... down to the bottom of the page, and you will see a list of what they think are of importance to the human masses. those people, and institutions are the ones designated to carry out instructions for this year.
edit on 27-1-2014 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Ah yes, the main collaborators all in one place. No wonder they had so much security in place. No doubt they were told to get on with the whole 'disarm the people and invade any country they don't have financial or physical control over' agenda.

More people can see through their lies every day.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Davian

Well thats a start. If I was a "reptilian overlord" or whatever, I would want stooges that "like to f--- with the common man for s--- and giggles".

I'd start with a family of narcissistic sociopaths that have a newborn and raise them to not care about anyone but themselves.

Then I'd subject them to a lifetime of self indulgence, sequester them from the common person, teach them to look down on everyone else and develop the sense of vanity and pride that only a true world leader could possess.

After "higher education" a military post with officer rank (ordering men to their death), a stint as a DA (putting people in jail), minor political roles (bureaucrat) and corporate CEO (laying off workers) maybe…

The finished product would be completely jaded and insensitive to the ordinary citizen. Loyal only to the state, the dollar and predominantly themselves.

Then I would take them over and run the world thru them.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Sounds about right

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

intrptr
reply to post by Davian

Well thats a start. If I was a "reptilian overlord" or whatever, I would want stooges that "like to f--- with the common man for s--- and giggles".

I'd start with a family of narcissistic sociopaths that have a newborn and raise them to not care about anyone but themselves.

Then I'd subject them to a lifetime of self indulgence, sequester them from the common person, teach them to look down on everyone else and develop the sense of vanity and pride that only a true world leader could possess.

After "higher education" a military post with officer rank (ordering men to their death), a stint as a DA (putting people in jail), minor political roles (bureaucrat) and corporate CEO (laying off workers) maybe…

The finished product would be completely jaded and insensitive to the ordinary citizen. Loyal only to the state, the dollar and predominantly themselves.

Then I would take them over and run the world thru them.
Just like the guaould in stargate man.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by nonconformist

Just like the guaould in stargaze man.

Or "politicians".

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Davian

I have given this some thought and wondered how the world got into the situation it is in now...racing towards a world government.

If the tool to get there is deception and manipulation it will take an identity with solid understanding of the human psyche. To orchestrate world events simultaniously in order to create a desired outcome will take a think-tank with some serious intelligent people......or an identity with a serious off the scale IQ.

An outerspace alien for example...or a few of them. Just thinking what it would take to condition people for the acceptance of a new society with a social and economic structure which will work.... Wow..

What a waste of energy and time if the assumptions about the human psyche is all wrong. Unfortunately it seems that these assumptions are correct because we are going into the right direction..For centuries this alien identity has succeeded to keep itself "invisable" and able to work behind the screens. How could such a huge secret be kept?

If any of this is true there must have been..and still is...interaction between humans and this alien. Can it be that these humans consider this being a living god and that the reason why their obedience and determination is so strong?

If I am looking at one discipline which needs to be in control in order to condition a generation for the NWO, I see "believers" who are very convinced that they are doing the right thing for humanity. If looking at the entertaiment industry these actors, muscians and other significant artists are showing (subliminal) their fans with such conviction their "belief" in this god that one who doesn't understand would almost want to join their church. That is by the way a tactic used to conquer a desired object from within.

And this tactic is also recognisable in other disciplines like banking, politics...and so on. I am very curious if it is just money what make all these people obey this "god" or if their "belief" is true.

I have a rule of thumb...everything hidden has something to hide...which is always not good. I am not in principle against a world government, even with the help of aliens... but now I know how it is about to be accomplished it can not bear juicy delicious fruit..

edit on 27/1/2014 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Davian

This might see like it is off-topic--I hope to correct the view soon enough--but are any of you old enough to remember have been preached by TPTB that we were all equal, born with equal abilities regardless of all of other factors that interplay in our lives? That was the essence of Political Correctness in it origin. Than not too long ago, it was decided that term was not quite the best idea to imprint into young and old minds because it was logically flawed. In plain truth, we were not all equal, anybody could see that. So a magnificently better term was contrived that knew no bounds, it covered not only humans, but other intelligences as well, whales, dolphins and even those within the UFOs and other worlds. That all-encompassing term was diversity. And so it was decreed.

The beings within the UFOs are probably not like us. Why should they be? Look at ourselves scattered around this earth with only a few tens of thousands of years having separated us. We will be lucky if they are bipeds with only two eyes. So we need no great conspiracy to think about why they would not work directly on a face-to-face basis even with the Diversity rule on the books. For it was only a start, a cold start. The psychological problems that would exist in that situation would be almost insurmountable. The anger, humiliation, broken-spiriitness would sweep across the world like a plague taking down nation after nation. The world would be defeated on the sheer knowledge that it had been one-upped by superior beings both technologically and intellectually advanced beyond human capabilities. While the new idea of diversity can be made a major law of the lands, it was but a beginning of the healing.

The wise solution for any ET involvement would be indirect contact. Through powerful people that have the skill and ability to control various aspects of the world. Governments would be part of the operation, but much of the work would have to be done covertly, beyond governmental decrees and propaganda. A thousand different designs would be worked, caused to happen as simple social and cultural changes brought on by new thinking in science and philosophy and transferred down to the public that either gave no thought to what was happening, begrudgingly accepted, or simply assume such changes were their own ideas.

That is the way a superior intelligence would bring themselves to the new world, no other.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Open2Truth
reply to post by Davian

Put simply, you see a game. Who/what has created the game? Who/what perpetuates the game? IMHO, it doesn't matter at all, except for maybe mild curiosity. The real question is: How will you play?

I agree with that Logic and to answer your question...

The only way to beat the game is to not play! so i will sit and observe from the sidelines as humanity tears itself to peaces

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join