It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Laziest Thing Anyone's Ever Done (via e-mail)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Nice of you to take credit for something you didn't write.

www.reddit.com...

Edit: looks like someone already pointed it out. But yeah, came over email so my bad.
edit on 27-1-2014 by Nootropic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Snarl
reply to post by NewAgeMan

I'm floundering around with a new Mac. Haven't figured out how to do 1% of what was as simple as a walk in the park on a Windows box. The picture's format was the show stopper for me. Like I said, typing it out was easier for an old dog than learning a new trick.

If there's any priority, the thing I'm going to figure out is how to recover my back-up files from my external drive. Only ... it seems I have no priorities ATM.

I don't have a MAC but you may need to use your cheats for copying then. Highlight what you want to copy, the hit the control key and while holding it down hit c. that will copy, then to paste hit control then while holding it down click v.

Try that and see if copying and pasting works.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

Thanks OB. I got it out of the e-mail by simply dragging it to the desktop (it was in a picture format ... not text). Getting it to upload to ATS wouldn't work because of the file format. I might try to figure it out one of these days.
Sometimes it's as simple as altering the file extension from .jpeg to .jpg, but this one was one I hadn't seen before.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Guide, guide, guide your ship purposefully down the stream.

Wearily, wearily, wearily, wearily - Life is but a dream...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join