It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are We On The Verge Of A Massive Emerging Markets Currency Collapse?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by NullVoid

Thanks. My son is attending university for business. I will get with him and we will research.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   

NullVoid

For current situation, learn forex trading as a hobby, at least it show you WHICH currency to cling if the market collapse.

Aye.

My research & intuition point me to Germany.

Alas...

If only they hadn't converted to the Euro years back...
edit on 27-1-2014 by BurningSpearess because: quoting

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   

MOMof3

Can you explain to a retired elderly woman with a little money about this bitcoin. I would love to see alternatives to the current system. At least, maybe I can direct my adult working kids.

Stay away from Bitcoin - there are over 80 different crypto-currencies. Just because they where first doesn't mean they will last. If you want out of the fiat money federal reserve system buy physical gold & silver.

Crypto-Currency Market Capitalizations

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   

MOMof3

Thanks. My son is attending university for business. I will get with him and we will research.

We are off topic here. The subject is not business, but investment. Its the top of the creme of business. He will manage other people money and probably retire rich.
Add: BitCoin is nice for hobby.
Having > USD1000 on bitcoin - Nope, having > 1000 on forex - you bet! But BitCoin is coming to forex nowdays, pretty good swing there to make money.

Back to topic. I think the author of the news is saying about China housing bubble, which will affect US almost directly. Its bound to callapse soon, but maybe China economist have a plan ? after all, the bubble is their own creation. If indeed a USA currency collapse happen, it might hurt entire world.

edit on 27-1-2014 by NullVoid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   

NullVoid

MOMof3

We are off topic here. The subject is not business, but investment. Its the top of the creme of business. He will manage other people money and probably retire rich.

Back to topic. I think the author of the news is saying about China housing bubble, which will affect US almost directly. Its bound to callapse soon, but maybe China economist have a plan ? after all, the bubble is their own creation. If indeed a USA currency collapse happen, it might hurt entire world.

Do you think the story could be bogus to divert attention away from poor earnings of US Companies? Don't companies report earnings around this time?

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24

I dont know and I dont care
If USD fall down, I switch to another currency and sell USD.

What I'm seeing is China housing bubble. It will hurt China then US and later - the world, domino effect.
Add: I think now is good time to invest in gold. Low price! and predicted as "almost hit the resistance"

Here is gold expectations for 2014, going down. So, its time to slowly accumulating gold.

edit on 27-1-2014 by NullVoid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I dont know and I dont care If USD fall down, I switch to another currency and sell USD.

That is the problem, and why bitcoin is generally a good option (I don't get the bitcoin fan-boys or the bitcoin bashers, the value is in the middle of their arguments). If a government is in economic problem it will confiscate and use legal ways to prevent you to cause it harm. Your only way would be to use the black market and become a criminal to get and hold those other currencies including gold and probably silver.

There are plenty of examples that show that this will be what happens in such scenarios.
edit on 27-1-2014 by Panic2k11 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join