It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Road Ahead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
This a short film that I made as a promotional spot of sorts for my website sound8vision.com.

It am pretty happy with it given the ease of the project and hope that you guys enjoy it too.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Peace.

edit on 1/26/2014 by GoldenObserver because: Typo

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   
i felt anxious, yet thought it was soothing.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Jarring

I feel exactly the same way.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Wow that was a mixture of feelings at the same time. Incredible. Unusual. But somehow amazing and soothing.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDualityExperience

And I saw the cycle of life in that. That is what I imaged in liquid gas solid and fire

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDualityExperience

I was reading your post about the intelligence that you say is now present and its intentions if we cannot evolve and couldn't help but think how well this video, which by all means that intelligence helped create in some form, goes with what you were saying.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenObserver

It goes with the thoughts that I was perceiving in that 5th dimensional area hehe
Who knows what others get out but your intent was sincere and I recognized it

edit on 27-1-2014 by TheDualityExperience because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Another crazy abstracty typey thingy thought I had from this was that perhaps back many eons ago a O corroded from a stone that simply read four letters
GOOD

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I liked it, but don't think you have pushed yourself enough. I think it was too open, it allows free thought, but the thought is largely personal, unrestrained, and unformed. There would be no common ground between people who viewed this, however srong thier idividual impression may have been. I think it needs two fences, to really make what is inside special.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SGC50

What are you thinking?

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenObserver

I like it - especially because it is rather simple - I would recommend placing your website link in the opening, however - so random people who see the video know where to go. And at the end as well, more than likely.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Thanks. I'm glad that you like it because it is simple. I wanted the simplicity to add to the ambience. I thought about that after the fact, thanks for reminding me, I added it at the end of it now.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SGC50

I understand what you are saying completely, but a lot of my art, especially this piece, is something that even I have to find the meaning in as my process lets the art create itself, which I thereafter learn from what I've made. It's very stream of consciousness, so there is nothing that I could do to make it relate less to me and more to others as I am on the exact same level as you guys with the understand of it. I only know how it makes me feel when I watch it.

It is simple because the flash of inspiration that made the video was a simple flash. It is exactly as it was shown to my mind at the moment of conception.

Thanks for the feedback.

top topics

join