It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have seen a mutilated calf before, and it really didn't look like coyotes did it.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
ID

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 05:03 PM
link   
This may be the case with some cattle mutilations but this explanation cannot account for human mutilations. Also it is said that these cattle mutilations are done in a very short period of time. One report of a farmer and his wife states that while they were tagging cattle one was mutilated. They finished tagging it and moved over the hill to the remaining cattle when they were finished and returned up the hill the cow was mutilated. They say this was done in no more then a fifteen minute window and as mentioned above there was no blood on the ground or on the animals hide. They brought in a professional tracker and found no footprints around the animal (except for theirs of course). If this was rural kids as you suggest they deserve an award.

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Aliens have some sort of cow fetish, it's well known.

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I have also heard that mutilated cows have been found and under closer inspection have absolutely no blood cells left in it at all - totally drained but with no traces of how it was removed. Now I'm not a vet but I'm pretty sure that by our standards that is pretty much impossible. This would also tie in with some of the other stories in this thread.

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Didn't see anyone else ask this but it probably was asked... anyway,

You say that you saw it on your way back from the church?

Did you follow the same path back?

If so you didnt hear any disturbance like a moo!!!!! ?

I know that in rural areas, i live in one and used to have some cows, that you can hear them very far since it is very quiet.

So, if you it wasnt there on your way to the church then it must of happened while you were out and about. Not hearing the thing struggle to survive is very weird.

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ID
There have also been a few reports of similar mutilations done to humans. Below is a link to a site depicting one such incident. I also saw a show on this very same occurrence, I believe it was "in search of..." though I am not sure.

www.karenlyster.com...

My question is why have humans and cattle been singled out?

Pretty horrifying if true. I was thinking at first that it would have been interesting to see the original photographs, but I'm not so sure!

As for why humans and cattle have been singled out. Humans, you can understand, but cattle?! Goodness knows. Have there been any reported mutilations involving other animals? I mean, if the poor cows were getting it you'd imagine the sheep, goats and whatever other grazing animals there are, would be under the scalpel too.

[Edited on 4-8-2003 by UniversalFiction]

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thatoneguy
Didn't see anyone else ask this but it probably was asked... anyway,

You say that you saw it on your way back from the church?

Did you follow the same path back?

If so you didnt hear any disturbance like a moo!!!!! ?

I know that in rural areas, i live in one and used to have some cows, that you can hear them very far since it is very quiet.

So, if you it wasnt there on your way to the church then it must of happened while you were out and about. Not hearing the thing struggle to survive is very weird.

I'm not sure if we took the same route. Never thought of that. But we were close I guess... But I didn't hear anything from any of the cows. Probably, I just didn't see it on the way up.

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 05:09 PM
link   
this is really wierd. Maybe someone dropped it off while you were by the ruins or whatever

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 05:21 PM
link   

I thought they just like little fat kids.

apparently i didn't read the sign.
sorry.

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIGFOOT
this is really wierd. Maybe someone dropped it off while you were by the ruins or whatever

Couldn't have. We didn't see or hear anything. Plus getting a vehicle up there would be really difficult.

Oh, yeah. There weren't any tracks anywhere that I could see; animal or human (that goes for anything made by humans). No drag marks either.

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fury

I thought they just like little fat kids.

apparently i didn't read the sign.
sorry.

What was that about???

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 05:26 PM
link   
well i didn't wanna post any pics of actuall mutilations.
brrr. nasty. aliens must learn a standard of decorum.
what could they possibly want with cow rectum?

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fury
well i didn't wanna post any pics of actuall mutilations.
brrr. nasty. aliens must learn a standard of decorum.
what could they possibly want with cow rectum?

Hmmm... Maybe we should get a post for Cattle Mutilation Pictures. ...like a spin-off of "UFO Gallery (300 pics)."

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 05:33 PM
link   
nah, if i wanted to see a bunch of mutilated cows laying around disgustingly, i'd go into bremerton.

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 05:48 PM
link   
If we gather photos, we can study what has happened to them. Then we could see if we come up with some extra ideas on what is happening.

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I thought research done couldn't explain the sharper than scalpel cuts, almost as if done with a laser - hence no blood as the laser cauterises the wound as it makes it.

or

The reason they go for cow butt is because they love a good sausage

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnb
I thought research done couldn't explain the sharper than scalpel cuts, almost as if done with a laser - hence no blood as the laser cauterises the wound as it makes it.

or

The reason they go for cow butt is because they love a good sausage

I don't know what I was talking about. ...but it would be fun (and scarring) to see a thread with tons of Mutilated animals.

To get a bit off track for a second...

...Maybe aliens are working with hotdog manufacturers... ITS A CONSPIRACY!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 07:19 PM
link   
i dont no any good links to mutalations
but if you guyz do please postem. i wanna kinda do what cammo said and examin them

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIGFOOT
i dont no any good links to mutalations
but if you guyz do please postem. i wanna kinda do what cammo said and examin them

Alright. There is a good way to find some: Search in Google then click the image tab. I might go prepare one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join