It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Gov. Orders $1 Billion Worth Of "FEMA Coffins"? New Report from January 2014

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Is that why the DHS has bought over 2 billion rounds of Ammunition?

DHS Buys 2 Billion Rounds

Why would they buy that much? I wonder!

It's not rocket science you know!

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

Is that why the DHS has bought over 2 billion rounds of Ammunition?

Is what why? But, in any case, they didn't.
www.breitbart.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Ok then. There is obviously a debate as to whether they did or didn't. Who is right and who is wrong? And why is the inconsistencies either way. Is Bereitbart mainstream news? Or is it a blog site that also has myths.

In this world with the Governments killing people to get their way in illegal overseas invasions and agencies such as the CIA behaving like criminals and the Mainstream Media making up stories and creating fake pictures and videos to try to turn public opinion then how do we know if anyone is telling the truth or not?!

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

here is obviously a debate as to whether they did or didn't
No there isn't. The conspiracy theorists just took something out of context and ran with it.

And why is the inconsistencies either way.
Because the conspiracy theorists took something out of context and ran with it.

Is Bereitbart mainstream news?
You feel better with mainstream? Ok.
www.usnews.com...

Media making up stories and creating fake pictures and videos to try to turn public opinion then how do we know if anyone is telling the truth or not?!
So it's better to repeat something whether or not you know it's true? Stuff like this thread?

edit on 1/28/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Uh no. Mainstream Media is just as trustworthy and truthful as the US National Enquirer or the UK Sunday Sport!

edit on 28/1/2014 by stevcolx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

That's why I sort of wondered when you asked this:

Is Bereitbart mainstream news? Or is it a blog site that also has myths.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   

stevcolx
Uh no. Mainstream Media is just as trustworthy and truthful as the US National Enquirer or the UK Sunday Sport!

edit on 28/1/2014 by stevcolx because: (no reason given)

No source will be good enough for you unless it conforms to your own baisis views.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by gatorboi117

Hope they Have enough for Congress , the Senate , and all those who presently reside in the White House . I'd let them have First Dibbs on those Cool Caskets @!

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
with a population of 320.000.000 america buys in bulk 5.000.000 is not a lot of liners to go thru every year or so they store them and send for them when they need them

but sshhh its a secret

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

there's always the possibility these were ordered way back when, due to fears of massive public unrest..the closest significant happening around the time was 9/11 a short while before these liners started appearing.

No, because the gov't has nothing whatsoever to do with these things...

Subject: Fw: Enquiry
Date: 29 July 2008 05:48:44 BDT
To: [Redacted]

[Redacted]

The property on Lions Club Road in Madison, Georgia is leased by Vantage Products.

The product stored on the property are standard burial vaults, please see our web page for information on this product - www.vantageproducts.com

The majority of cemeteries across the United States require the use of a burial vault when a body is interred. The use of a burial vault, plastic or concrete, is to prevent the collapse of the ground in the cemetery and to protect the casket placed inside.

In the funeral and/or death care industry there is a common practice of people making their funeral arrangements prior to death. Many people like to make their own selections for the casket and burial vaults that will be used at the time of their death. Once this selection has been made the local funeral home that has made arrangements can purchase the burial vault product from Vantage Products and we will store it for them until that person dies.

We maintain detailed records of ownership of the products and require a certificate of ownership to be sent to use before products can be released. Additionally, we are annually audited by several states including Georgia to insure that we have all of the products that our records indicate and that are on file with each of the participating states.

These products are not owned by any one individual person, company or the government. Additionally, there are only about 50,000 vaults in storage in Madison, no where near the quantity that is being discussed openly on the net.

In the United States there are approximately 1,300,000 deaths each year. Of those deaths there are about 900,000 in ground burials every year. Only a small percentage of those people have pre arranged their burial.

I hope this has answered your questions. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have additional questions.

Cordially,
Michael A. Lacy
Vice President of Operations
Vantage Products Corporation
960 Almon Road
Covington, GA 30014
770-788-0136 Office
770-788-0361 Fax
[email protected]

miseryindex2008.blogspot.com.au...

Feel free to contact them and ask.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   

999zxcv
with a population of 320.000.000 america buys in bulk 5.000.000 is not a lot of liners to go thru every year or so they store them and send for them when they need them

Well, two and a half million people die every year in the USA, so that is just a 2 year supply....

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Okay here for those who still have a hard time with these coffin liners....

Enjoy...

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

Agreed, we're supposed to have a couple here in Alaska -- and I can tell you that my own eyes have seen the supposed locations of at least two of these "camps".

Just woods, no camps.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

Just woods, no camps.

That's because it's one of those new cloaked camps so all you see are woods.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
If they are for FEMA, why wouldn't they prepare for anything ? For the worst possible outcome
so that things could run smoother after such a thing... if anything were to happen.

Take a look at page 3-4 and page 13 of the National Preparedness Goal

Its no secret that they are preparing & It is not fun thinking about this kind of
stuff...

I want them to be as prepared as they possibly can be and then hope that we don't have
to deal with anything so devastating. So that those left behind will have something to
work with. Imagine the insanity if such a large massive event were to happen on a
scale never seen before in our life time. The more prepared the better off the
situation could be... we would hope.

PG 3

Risk and the Core Capabilities
Understanding the greatest risks to the Nation’s security and resilience is a critical step in
identifying the core capabilities and capability targets. All levels of government and the whole
community should present and assess risk in a similar manner to provide a common
understanding of the threats and hazards confronting our Nation. The information gathered
during a risk assessment also enables a prioritization of preparedness efforts and an ability to
identify our capability requirements across the whole community.

In accordance with PPD-8, and in coordination with Federal departments and agencies, a
Strategic National Risk Assessment was conducted.

The results of the assessment indicate that a wide range of threats and hazards pose a significant
risk to the Nation, affirming the need for an all-hazards, capability-based approach to preparedness
planning. Key findings include:

 Natural hazards, including hurricanes, earthquakes, tornados, wildfires, and floods, present a
significant and varied risk across the country.

PG 4

 A virulent strain of pandemic influenza could kill hundreds of thousands of Americans, affect
millions more, and result in economic loss. Additional human and animal infectious diseases,
including those previously undiscovered, may present significant risks.

 Technological and accidental hazards, such as dam failures or chemical substance spills or
releases, have the potential to cause extensive fatalities and severe economic impacts, and the
likelihood of occurrence may increase due to aging infrastructure.

 Terrorist organizations or affiliates may seek to acquire, build, and use weapons of mass
destruction (WMD). Conventional terrorist attacks, including those by “lone actors”
employing explosives and armed attacks, present a continued risk to the Nation.

 Cyber attacks can have their own catastrophic consequences and can also initiate other
hazards, such as power grid failures or financial system failures, which magnify the potential
impact of cyber incidents.

These findings supported the development of the core capabilities, as well as the establishment
of capability targets for the Goal. Additionally, the Response and Recovery mission areas go one
step further by focusing on a set of core capabilities based on the impact of a no-notice,
cascading incident. Such an incident would likely stress the abilities of our Nation. A set of
planning factors, drawing across three hazards identified by the Strategic National Risk
Assessment (i.e., a large-scale earthquake, a major hurricane, and a WMD attack), were
developed to mimic this cascading incident and identify the necessary core capabilities. The
specific findings and the planning factors for the cascading incident results will be revisited as
part of the recurring update of the Strategic National Risk Assessment.

PG 13

Fatality Management Services
Provide fatality management services, including body recovery and victim
identification, working with state and local authorities to provide temporary
mortuary solutions, sharing information with mass care services for the purpose
of reunifying family members and caregivers with missing persons/remains, and
providing counseling to the bereaved.

1. Establish and maintain operations to recover a significant number of fatalities over a
geographically dispersed area.

www.fema.gov...

leolady

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   

stevcolx
FEMA Concentration Camps: Locations and Executive Orders!

Below is the opening paragraph from the link you provided, I'll copy the opening but change a few key words.

If I go to the beach I may or may not get wet. At the beach they may or may not have sand that may or may not get on me should I got to the beach.

"This is a compilation of roughly 800 actual or suspected FEMA Camp locations. These locations are, or could be operated by FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) should Martial Law need to be implemented in the United States and all it would take is a presidential signature on a proclamation and the attorney general's signature on a warrant to which a list of names is attached. "

I'm sold, they are clearly coffins for the coming FEMA camps .

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   

hellobruce

999zxcv

Well, two and a half million people die every year in the USA, so that is just a 2 year supply....

it is when you look at the ammount of people that go missing in the states every year that never turn up and then world wide that 2 million figure looks small

their is a lot of bad dexter's out there

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   

opethPA

stevcolx
FEMA Concentration Camps: Locations and Executive Orders!

Below is the opening paragraph from the link you provided, I'll copy the opening but change a few key words.

If I go to the beach I may or may not get wet. At the beach they may or may not have sand that may or may not get on me should I got to the beach.

"This is a compilation of roughly 800 actual or suspected FEMA Camp locations. These locations are, or could be operated by FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) should Martial Law need to be implemented in the United States and all it would take is a presidential signature on a proclamation and the attorney general's signature on a warrant to which a list of names is attached. "

I'm sold, they are clearly coffins for the coming FEMA camps .

Well all I can say is that there no fire without fuel. Something is going on! And the Government controlled media ain't saying anything! That's because they are not allowed to.

But if a Government can kill it's own people using False Flag attacks just so they can kill millions of people from countries they want to rape of their resources then how do think the FEMA Camp and Coffin conspiracy is all bollocks?!

Something is going on. If these are not Coffin Liners then what prey tell are they? And why in the hell would they need so many?

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   

MystikMushroom
reply to post by nixie_nox

Agreed, we're supposed to have a couple here in Alaska -- and I can tell you that my own eyes have seen the supposed locations of at least two of these "camps".

Just woods, no camps.

Odd, but the "FEMA Camps" I should have seen around the nation, based on the "lists of locations" always turned out to be something else or absolutely nothing at all. One of the little benefits of trucking was being able to detour a few miles here or there when I wanted, and I wanted a few times over the years.

All hype...no camps..and ahem..tin foil hats indeed. Some are on WAYY too tight, IMO. I love an open mind, but not so open that brains fall out and plop on the floor, eh?

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   

On tonight, live from 10PM Eastern time!

Show thread with listening information

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join