It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Gov. Orders $1 Billion Worth Of "FEMA Coffins"? New Report from January 2014

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by foxhound2459

Something along the lines off shore or canal emergency flood barriers, easy to railway low loader deliver and fill with gravel and or sand providing an easy solution to a dam or levy break.

Definitely FEMA material being stockpiled for some imagined scenario.

Unless you are being buried in a cemetary near a dam or where a levy is that is the closest you will see these near any of those things.

They are definitely not Fema, and no gov't has anything to do with why these are made.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Just checked the site of the manufacturers.

What bothers me is that people so misunderstand ecology that they want to be buried in something that is non-biodegradable??!?!?? We are part of the cycle of life on this planet our death is the substance for the life of the next.

Maybe it is better that this culture completely self destructs, before we manage to get off the planet and infect the neighbourhood.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 03:51 AM
link   

hellobruce

gatorboi117

But this is totally new to me. Here's the link:

TellMeNow.com

That is a story and pictures from 2002, 12 years ago....

It has been posted here before back in 2007....www.abovetopsecret.com...

miseryindex2008.blogspot.com.au...

Also they were ordered by Bush, NOT Obama...

www.dailypaul.com...
edit on 26-1-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

Yep, agreed. These are very old pictures.

They are there though, and their presence hasn't really been explained officially, but that's by the by..these aren't new images.

In any case...why would anyone want to revolt against Obama's admin? Just wait for a short while, and there'll be a change after the next election anyway...seems pointless getting all riled up now the end of his admin is in sight.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 04:22 AM
link   

MysterX

hellobruce

gatorboi117

But this is totally new to me. Here's the link:

TellMeNow.com

That is a story and pictures from 2002, 12 years ago....

It has been posted here before back in 2007....www.abovetopsecret.com...

miseryindex2008.blogspot.com.au...

Also they were ordered by Bush, NOT Obama...

www.dailypaul.com...
edit on 26-1-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

Yep, agreed. These are very old pictures.

They are there though, and their presence hasn't really been explained officially, but that's by the by..these aren't new images.

In any case...why would anyone want to revolt against Obama's admin? Just wait for a short while, and there'll be a change after the next election anyway...seems pointless getting all riled up now the end of his admin is in sight.

Lol. You think that the American voting process is legit? Obama's administration will only change when his bosses change it. Americans are so easily manipulated into believing everything smells of Roses!

George Carlin said it better. 'The Voting process is an illusion to make people think they have freedom of choice'. They have no choice!

Back on topic. Regarding these Coffin liners. They could be what people say they are. Who knows?! But the camps exist. Over 800 of them. And they are all empty so they are gearing up for something.

If a Government can kill it's own people and millions from other countries just to grab resources and control people even more then there's no telling what else they can do! And agencies like the CIA, FBI, DHS, NSA etc that break the laws they are supposed to enforcing are no different than the criminals on the street!

Something dark is coming and it's not going to be good for us! But the question is what is coming and can we stop it?!

Ignoring the signs and burying your heads in the ground will not make it go away!

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   

stevcolx
But the camps exist. Over 800 of them. And they are all empty so they are gearing up for something.

Care to show us a list of these?

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Isnt the job of FEMA to prepare for mass diasters? And in a mass diaster you get mass deaths? Im failing to see the conspiracy here?

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   

hellobruce

stevcolx
But the camps exist. Over 800 of them. And they are all empty so they are gearing up for something.

This is a compilation of roughly 800 actual or suspected FEMA Camp locations. These locations are, or could be operated by FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) should Martial Law need to be implemented in the United States and all it would take is a presidential signature on a proclamation and the attorney general's signature on a warrant to which a list of names is attached.

Ask yourself if you really want to be on THE list? The Rex 84 Program was established on the reasoning that if a "mass exodus" of illegal aliens crossed the Mexican/US border, they would be quickly rounded up and detained in detention centers by FEMA. Rex 84 allowed many military bases to be closed down and to be turned into prisons.

Operation Cable Splicer and Garden Plot are the two sub programs which will be implemented once the Rex 84 program is initiated for its proper purpose. Garden Plot is the program to control the population. Cable Splicer is the program for an orderly takeover of the state and local governments by the federal government. FEMA is the executive arm of the coming police state and thus will head up all operations. The Presidential Executive Orders already listed on the Federal Register also are part of the legal framework for this operation.

The camps all have railroad facilities as well as roads leading to and from the detention facilities. Many also have an airport nearby. The majority of the camps can house a population of 20,000 prisoners. Currently, the largest of these facilities is just outside of Fairbanks, Alaska. The Alaskan facility is a massive mental health facility and can hold approximately 2 million people.

These camps do exist. Whether or not they are the infamous FEMA Concentration Camps who knows either way. But remember hundreds of thousands of Japanese were housed in some of these camps in World War 2. So They do exist!

FEMA Concentration Camps: Locations and Executive Orders!

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   

stevcolx
These camps do exist.

Oh good grief - have you even looked at that list?

Aliceville - WWII German POW camp - capacity 15,000 Ft. McClellan (Anniston) - Opposite side of town from Army Depot;

So let us have a look at this place....

Today, the only evidence of the campsite is a history marker and a large stone chimney (built by POWs) that was part of the Officers’ Club.

So you think they are going to put 15,000 people into a chimney....

You believe any nonsense on FEMA camps that some nutter makes up, refusing to do any checking at all!

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   
To me FEMA wouldnt be doing there jobs right if they wernt ordering mass coffins.

I mean I can think of few catastrophes right now that could cause mass deaths:
Flu Pandemic
SARS Pandemic
san andreas Earth quake
cascadia fault Earth Quake
La Palma landslide Tsuanmi
A Nuclear strike.

Hundreds of thousands or millions of dead unburied bodys expecialy in the first 2 will make the problem even worse!
edit on 27-1-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   

gatorboi117

First, I'd like to ask ATS to please scrutinize this website. Let me know if this is a source that is even a little reliable, or if it is known for hoaxes.

If you don't have the courage of your own convictions then why post the coffin story in the first place?

Since when is it the responsibility of ATS to ascertain the worthiness or credibility of a given site?

I perused the site in question and it looks to me to be quite reasonably presented, so if I can see that why can't you?

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

From your map it looks like Indiana is going to get quite crowded. If I'm in America and end up in a FEMA camp I think Hawaii would be the preferred destination, one along the sea, with a view.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

So you think they are going to put 15,000 people into a chimney....

Oi...don't give 'em ideas...it's been done before.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   
This old thing again, if the fed wanted to get rid of us why would they pay more than the price of a bullet to do it. When all they have to do is dig a hole "mass grave" to get rid of the body's.

When it comes to the gooberment everything is a conspiracy. I for one am glad to see these "FEMA coffins". One is serving a freind of mine very well.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Those 'coffins' seem a little big for one body, packed properly, I bet six bodies could be packed in, in any case, the best think with huge amounts of bodies is burning, or deep pits with quicklime, those 'coffins' would hold the liquid remains for years, damn good breading ground of cholera, various sorts of plague, lord knows what else.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by hillbilly4rent

there's always the possibility these were ordered way back when, due to fears of massive public unrest..the closest significant happening around the time was 9/11 a short while before these liners started appearing.

People can draw their own inferences from any possible connection or reason for an expectation of why the people might turn on the authorities.

Natural disaster planning is another reason...tptb may have thought something big was going to happen, Earthquake, meteorite strike, eruption...whatever. Luckily, it looks as though whatver they thought may have happened, didn't.

Curious that this has never been done before though, these things have always been available, and the US has always had natural disasters..the massive stockpiling of burial equipment alone is what causes people to wonder why, which leads to paranoia and wild speculation i suppose.

What is the official explanation for them, anyone know? They must have given a reason other than 'just in case we need 'em' surely?

Aren't these things meant for cremation rather than actual burial though? In the even of a massive disaster, burial of so many (as pikestaff just said) wouldn't be a great idea i wouldn't think...it would be an efficient way to dispose of bodies en masse if you could fit 4-6 in each one of these and cremate them.

Nasty thought though.

edit on 27-1-2014 by MysterX because: added info

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

If I remember right, they were and are for the D.O.D. for Veterans Memorial parks. Like anything the fed do they buy in bulk. Why buy 1 when you can get 1000 at twice the cost.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by gatorboi117

What about these instruments of death..? If 20 million people need to be executed it will requier at least 20 million bullets..wich is a lot of money. So some millitairy pencilpusher familiar with the french revolution came up with an other, more bulletless and money saving idea...

I don't know...watching this YT vid. It is all spoken with a covering picture now and then. There is no way to tell if the truth is being told. I am sure somebody started a thread about this on ATS....has anybody come with the truth on this one?

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   

stevcolx

hellobruce

stevcolx

This is a compilation of roughly 800 actual or suspected FEMA Camp locations. These locations are, or could be operated by FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) should Martial Law need to be implemented in the United States and all it would take is a presidential signature on a proclamation and the attorney general's signature on a warrant to which a list of names is attached.

Ask yourself if you really want to be on THE list? The Rex 84 Program was established on the reasoning that if a "mass exodus" of illegal aliens crossed the Mexican/US border, they would be quickly rounded up and detained in detention centers by FEMA. Rex 84 allowed many military bases to be closed down and to be turned into prisons.

Operation Cable Splicer and Garden Plot are the two sub programs which will be implemented once the Rex 84 program is initiated for its proper purpose. Garden Plot is the program to control the population. Cable Splicer is the program for an orderly takeover of the state and local governments by the federal government. FEMA is the executive arm of the coming police state and thus will head up all operations. The Presidential Executive Orders already listed on the Federal Register also are part of the legal framework for this operation.

The camps all have railroad facilities as well as roads leading to and from the detention facilities. Many also have an airport nearby. The majority of the camps can house a population of 20,000 prisoners. Currently, the largest of these facilities is just outside of Fairbanks, Alaska. The Alaskan facility is a massive mental health facility and can hold approximately 2 million people.

These camps do exist. Whether or not they are the infamous FEMA Concentration Camps who knows either way. But remember hundreds of thousands of Japanese were housed in some of these camps in World War 2. So They do exist!

FEMA Concentration Camps: Locations and Executive Orders!

No such thing as a FEMA camp.

States and local governments control disaster response. FEMA is just a support agency, nothing more.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   

crazyewok
To me FEMA wouldnt be doing there jobs right if they wernt ordering mass coffins.

I mean I can think of few catastrophes right now that could cause mass deaths:
Flu Pandemic
SARS Pandemic
san andreas Earth quake
cascadia fault Earth Quake
La Palma landslide Tsuanmi
A Nuclear strike.

Hundreds of thousands or millions of dead unburied bodys expecialy in the first 2 will make the problem even worse!
edit on 27-1-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

They don't even deal with coffins, they deal with body bags. Cheaper and easier to store.

These are purchased and then housed at your local governments. So are the plans to handle mass casualty.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

What about these instruments of death..? If 20 million people need to be executed it will requier at least 20 million bullets..wich is a lot of money. So some millitairy pencilpusher familiar with the french revolution came up with an other, more bulletless and money saving idea...

And this is what your calling an instrument of death?

westcottbrand.com...

Because that is what type of guillotine the government bought.

Also there has been discussions over this topic many times before.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And here is a little article discussing these guillotines.

www.snopes.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join