It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A new intelligence is in town

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Bluesma
It obviously can give others the idea that you are someone who has ascended above and beyond them- make them feel you are "wiser" or something (or even an extraterrestrial intelligence, LOL)... but how is that beneficial for them?

This that is appearing is appearing in you (as you) to tell you that you are all that is - it is shouting but there is an idea of other. 'Someone' might appear superior to you and that is fought instead of hearing what the appearance is saying.
There is nothing outside of what you are.
It is just a game of hide and seek. It is totally amazing that the only one there is can lose itself. It loses itself by believing in words that speak of more than there is.
Stories (made of words), speak of other times and places - when does it do that and where?
Here and now is all there ever is. Here and now always looks (appears) different.

The present scene is always present.
edit on 2-2-2014 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Bluesma
Partly because, if they form an idea of what they shall find and experience, (based upon your words)
What has been told to 'them' that they shall find and experience?

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

when did it happen?

what triggered the collapse of 'you'?

why the need to make it known? That there is an important question, it just arises yes, but why, there is a certain part of your psyche that pushes outward, what is that?

Loop

testing, testing, testing, no redundancy, no error, testing, testing, testing

do you know the path? or was it sudden? this is important

still hooked in, until physical expiration

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 04:27 AM
link   

preludefanguy

when did it happen?[
Now.
Can anything happen outside of now?

what triggered the collapse of 'you'?
It just happened.

do you know the path?

There is no path.

why the need to make it known?

Make what known?

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 04:33 AM
link   

This that is appearing is appearing in you (as you) to tell you that you are all that is - it is shouting but there is an idea of other. 'Someone' might appear superior to you and that is fought instead of hearing what the appearance is saying.
There is nothing outside of what you are.
It is just a game of hide and seek. It is totally amazing that the only one there is can lose itself. It loses itself by believing in words that speak of more than there is.
Stories (made of words), speak of other times and places - when does it do that and where?
Here and now is all there ever is. Here and now always looks (appears) different.

The present scene is always present.

itisnowagain-
I certainly do not see you as superior. But as you can see from the OP, the mystery you wrap around yourself obviously causes some to feel so. (I did that in high school, I know how it works. Hiding ones humanity is extremely effective for that)

I will describe what you are too me, in my world, my "this"-

You are the voice that likes to continually say, "There is no one else! There is nothing else, but what I see and experience right now and here! "

There are other voices, like the one that says, "Yes, but *this* has also split into a this and that... there is that too...there is "other", and that "other" has their OWN "this".There other places than here, other times than now.
We dance together on a level of separation reality: in interact, influence, and effect each other.
If, on that level, one of those pieces fails to acknowledge the truths of that reality, then they just become selfish egotistical individuals, in a world of other individuals, that they do not respect or acknowledge.

Each of those voices in my head are right, on different levels.
Here and now, there is a "I" that is typing a response to a "another I" on a object, that will carry a thought from one I to another.
So I will stick with the truths of that reality, and the voice that goes with it.

So in terms of the game... you are saying you don't give a crap how it affects anyone else, because they don't exist to you?

-But you still appreciated the admiration that came from one and got sick at the (percieved) criticism of another..?
How to reconcile this?
edit on 2-2-2014 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   

I understand what you are saying

but for a moment, lets use narratives to try to explore what is happening

at one point or another, your 'body' had another idea of what life was/is

and then it changed, as all things do

I feel its futile to try to interact with you in this way, but I a compelled to for reasons unknown

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Bluesma
But you still appreciated the admiration that came from one and got sick at the (percieved) criticism of another..?
How to reconcile this?
edit on 2-2-2014 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

There was no perceived criticism - assumptions were seen and corrected.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 04:44 AM
link   

preludefanguy

I understand what you are saying

but for a moment, lets use narratives to try to explore what is happening

at one point or another, your 'body' had another idea of what life was/is

and then it changed, as all things do

I feel its futile to try to interact with you in this way, but I a compelled to for reasons unknown

The person I thought I was was seen to be illusionary.
A person is timebound - it was discovered that there is no time. There is only timeless being.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Bluesma

My + this makes two. There is not two. There is only ever this.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 04:49 AM
link   

indeed

but you are here posting and sharing, why? Here I do not look for a narrative, but the cause

when there is pointing being done at the moon, who is the pointing for?

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Bluesma
You are the voice that likes to continually say, "There is no one else! There is nothing else, but what I see and experience right now and here! "

There is seeing and hearing. I have not said 'there is no one else'!
There is actually no one.

I have not ever written - ''There is nothing else but what I can see and experience right now and here''.

There is only what appears, there is only ever what is happening.

The addition of 'I' is the problem. What is the I that sees? Is there not just seeing?

The believed in 'I' has taken on the idea that it can not be - that it can cease to exist - the I then feels fear and protects itself.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 04:51 AM
link   

preludefanguy
but you are here posting and sharing, why?
Writing happens - no one can say why.

when there is pointing being done at the moon, who is the pointing for?

No one.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Bluesma
Partly because, if they form an idea of what they shall find and experience, (based upon your words)
What has been told to 'them' that they shall find and experience?

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 05:07 AM
link   

well, there are causes to the manifestations of communication

just as there are causes to the manifestations of physical interaction in physical phenomena

yes, pure acceptance, and letting it all flow, just flow, is where its at but...

you're sharing for a reason

if your shift from ignorance to realization was sudden, without work, theres a lesson from that

for who is the lesson? nobody

but a stream that flows has repercussions to the valley it flows to below

changing slight input variations into the stream will also affect what it touches below

you come from a place of complete acceptance, but there should be silence, yet there is not, because breath still flows in and out

work is being done, on behalf of who and to who? that isn't really important, because that will lead you to the same answer and dead end

this is not to argue for either side, but rather to unite both sides, and in unison great effortlessness is found, Im sure it is already found by residing in 'source' but your physical body still hinges you here so there is work

it is difficult to speak to non-being, I see you have no more hinges but only the internal one to physical manifestation

but why post? there is still a human nature within you that compels you to share

this energy isnt being directed as well as it could be, and one could become more efficient in relaying the message

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Itisnowagain

There was no perceived criticism - assumptions were seen and corrected.

Here we have separation of this and that.

In your "this"(from what I understand you are saying)
I made assumptions about you, and they were incorrect, and you corrected them.

In my "this", I wasn't talking about you at all, and you misunderstand that, thinking you were the subject of my comments, and I corrected you on that.

Funny, how our realities here and now can differ.

In any case, you said the comments (not about you, but that you took as if they were) "made you sick". How can they? if there is no other to make comments? It was you making those comments (and certainly you interpretting them)
so you are making yourself sick. Why?

Why do you give thanks to the praise another posted here? Give thanks to whom??? There is no other. You gave praise and admiration to yourself. No need to thank them for writing it, or me for reposting it. I and he do not exist.

No need to say anything, really. So why bother?

Oh yeah, it is just happening, that's all. There is an escape route for every discussion. I know them.

What was so horrible in your life that made engaging in human relation such a scary thing to run from??
(my own talking to myself, I do not expect an answer, and that is okay. This too, is just happening)

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Itisnowagain

Bluesma

My + this makes two. There is not two. There is only ever this.

I disagree. There is duality, there is I and there is other.
There is a level of truth in which there is not, but that level has no words.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Bluesma

In your "this"(from what I understand you are saying)

There is no my this. This is.

My + this makes two. There are not two. There is only this.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   
As stated earlier when the truth is spoken it turns it into an object. In reality there is no object or subject.
Enough said.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   

yet there is dialog here

an intelligence is pushing out forward, even if this intelligence comes from and summates into no-one

I feel a block, a disconnect, and no-one conceptualized but used as a hiding place, in this disconnect lies the inability to see why you try to share, because of empathy, because you knew the suffering, you're still human, in human form, but theres a part of you which denies this, and in this form of salvation there is a trap, but the trap is momentary, freed when the physical body dies

but there is still a physical body, and there is still dialog, if one is to reconcile that during this voyage, one could better direct the energies of human empathy and sharing to bear more fruit

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Compassion kills the individual. The individual does not want to die - it suffers from life - when there is only life.
When the two (individual + life) become one the kingdom is revealed.

Where is the 'something other'? Thought appears and speaks of other but where is it?

Worship other and there will be suffering.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join