It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A new intelligence is in town

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

It is all just happening by the will of the unknown.

Or the will of the individual, whether she is conscious of it or not.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Thanks for the video. "Body Lag"

I think that shows that there is more going on with our "being" than we have previously understood. Something that, perhaps, we really knew all along.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Serdgiam
Wouldnt something like presentiment assume a structure of a past and present existing in some sense?

Does the past exist?
Or is 'past' just a word/thought arising now?
Can anything (concept) arise any other time but presently?

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Thats what I was asking you!

You used that video to show something, but it also does it through a strictly time-based structure. "Six seconds" and all that. I was wondering what your thoughts were on that, and how it might affect what they are talking about.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Serdgiam

I don't know.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   

I can respect that.

I already have seen what you say about time in other threads, so was just curious.

It was good to see more than mantras in this thread.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Serdgiam
It was good to see more than mantras in this thread.

I would not call them mantras - I would call them aphorisms.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDualityExperience

I am going to use the simplest labels that I can so that everyone can detach all previous dogma associated with the unknown variable, or another way to put it would be our fear.

What the hell are you talking about? WHAT intelligence? Here we have seven pages of a Seinfeld re-run, a show about nothing. Apparently OP has some sort of "feeling" that there is a "new intelligence in town" (What, is this a western movie and John Wayne just entered the city limits?) and that it is a Really Big Deal. But seven pages later no one has been able to articulate just exactly what is going on here. Oh, there's plenty of "I feel it, too, bro!" kinds of posts, but as of yet this is as slippery as Dawn detergent out of a bottle (good for getting a stuck ring off your finger.)

This could be interpreted as the Second Coming of Christ, aliens landing on the White House laws, Seth (of Jane Roberts fame) materializing at your kitchen table wanting a beer before resuming dictation, or some hapless teenager with no social life wallowing in his delusions on ATS while awaiting the release of Elder Scrolls Online to continue a fulfilling life.

And enough with the pre-emptive strikes. "When the student is ready the teacher will appear," and "If you are meant to know you will understand." There's nothing there unless you can ar-tic-u-late what you are talking about in a way that is understandable to the membership of ATS.

If you can't do that, then you are delusional and destined to a very, very small audience.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
well... intelligence has its limits. you are either Low in intelligence TO Godly in intelligence. You believe intelligence has no limits due to "wonder". Intelligence is eloquence and smart is knowledgeable. The thing that you wonder about causes you to be ineffective in speaking in that area, confusing you from what is effective in that area. The media and other people break down your social cues to ignorance thus obscuring your system tools that you come to an answer with. Its simple - but to someone stuck in a "world of wonder" it can be astronomically difficult to perceive properly - leading to suffering. I can't map this out because of the NSA computer echelon. I refuse to say too much about this on the net.

All you have to do is map out your communications! I'm probably one of the only people on this planet that does this - possibly because I'm alive I think. I've never seen communications studies over the net...ever... Or ever head of it in history and that is a far cry. Can someone say "video game"?

Just trying to help... Be peaceful.
edit on 31-1-2014 by RevelationsDivad because: (no reason given)

Take it or leave it... I'm not going to argue...
edit on 31-1-2014 by RevelationsDivad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Itisnowagain
reply to post by Bluesma

Many many times you imply that 'my way' is passive - maybe you will see that I am assertive - yet now you conclude it is ego.

Perhaps we do not see the meaning of the word "ego" the same way then?

For me, it is the concept of self as an individual. Period. When you proclaim that you are like this, or not like that, that you are one thing and not another, then you proclaim ego. You have drawn a line around a self and made boundries.

You said you are female, and not male. You said some particular characteristics, experiences, attributes mentioned do not pertain to your particular person.

To be assertive, one must have an ego to assert. And yes, this is the first time I have seen you assert an ego!
Don't be surprised if strangers on the other side of the earth do not recognize parts of you that you have been careful to hide!

(I like this you, by the way!
)
edit on 1-2-2014 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

There is no me to conclude or assume.

Conclusions and assumptions happen.

There is no you to be passive or active, male or female.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Bluesma
reply to post by Bluesma

Exactly - conclusions happen and assumptions happen.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

With the lack of response from the OP on this (who I suspect may be enjoying the speculation going on) I will offer what seems to me to be pretty good evidence of the subject. (if it is wrong, perhaps it will poke the OP to speak up and explain then, for people like you who are confused).

In the thread Ideas Separate from Yourself, an exchange went on between the author of the OP and Itisnowagain. It looks as though it was a creative exchange between them, a slight bit oppositional at first, but emerging quite positive eventually. The Op sounds as if he/she is quite impressed and interested in itisnowagain, and wishes to know more about them.

At one point, he/she is asking

Who currently are you arising through?

-Which from my point of comprehension hints at the thought of some sort of channeling- of other intelligences beyond earth (specifically, since he/she introduced him/herself to be of earth intelligence, in contrast...)

Then this thread was started. Then some people began to question WTF the topic is, and the OP answered -

i bloody love "itsnowagain". They may be the smartest and most misunderstood person on this whole website.

It seemed clear to me that the OP is fascinated by the views and expressions of itisnowagain. I waited four pages before I suggested they could find similar "intelligence" in other sources, when I saw itisnowagain did not respond.

So the subject has veered into Advaita-Vedanta , and my poking got itisnowagain in, so I believe the topic is more clear than it first was. (the OP explained being under the influence of cetain substances at the time of starting...so some creative leeway is expected.. )

And if I am wrong, then maybe the OP will correct me and you will find out the truth.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Itisnowagain

Bluesma
reply to post by Bluesma

-yet they still "make you sick" when the happen ? despite your knowledge of that?

That, to me, shows just how useless the knowledge is in this level of existence.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 03:48 AM
link   

i bloody love "itsnowagain". They may be the smartest and most misunderstood person on this whole website.

Thank you for posting that quote - I had not seen it until you quoted it.
edit on 1-2-2014 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Bluesma

Itisnowagain

Bluesma
reply to post by Bluesma

-yet they still "make you sick" when the happen ? despite your knowledge of that?
Sickness happens - responding happens.

That, to me, shows just how useless the knowledge is in this level of existence.
What 'knowledge' are you referring to? Are you seeking something that you can use? If so, for what purpose?

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   
"Disputation and discussion are both futile.
Why is that?
Because nothing either party could say could possibly be true,
And whereas dispute picks out the false,
Which is too easy to see,
Discussion seeks the truth which is being pointed at,
Which is too difficult to describe."

Ego(identity with form; whether physical/psychological) will never see. As long as one identifies with such things, one will never find release.

All that identity is, is perishing, we are only that which is construed from a lineage of phenomena arising and falling away.

Intelligence in town? Only to the young, to the ones with ears who can hear what others cannot, but do not have the breath of wisdom, and the depth of concentration needed to pierce the veil between self and non self.

Great to those who do without doing.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Itisnowagain
What 'knowledge' are you referring to? Are you seeking something that you can use? If so, for what purpose?

I refered to the knowledge that nothing exists.

At this moment, I am not seeking anything in particular.

Yet according to the moment, I do occasionally seek, and find, ways of thought and perspective which enable me to respond to things like desire, discomfort, suffering of my physical body.

Consciousness doesn't have any need of anything, so it is only the physical form that can have needs to be addressed.
It gives consciousness something to "do".

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Bluesma

Itisnowagain

I refered to the knowledge that nothing exists.

No thingnes is appearing to exist.
Emptiness is form - form is emptiness.
No thingness is everything.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Itisnowagain
Emptiness is form - form is emptiness.
No thingness is everything.

What if emptiness is co-dependently arising with form?

What if nothingness is co-dependently arising with everything?

That would satisfy the non-dualistic tenet of "This, That, Both, and Neither."

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join