It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A new intelligence is in town

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Due to recent events I felt compelled by my own free will to share some information with everyone that would like to try and understand. There is no reason to believe any of this whatsoever and it is highly likely that there will be significant distortions depending on the individual. This is where you and myself play the part. It is up to us each to understand and share this to one another while keeping an open mind at all times. The unknown is just too great for any one of us to fully grasp but there is no need for anyone to fear.

There is a another intelligence in town, a life form we will have difficulty understanding. It has not shown itself yet as far as I am aware but I am aware that it has shown itself to others in some way.

I am going to use the simplest labels that I can so that everyone can detach all previous dogma associated with the unknown variable, or another way to put it would be our fear. That which we cannot see but always feel its presence (the future)

Why is the intelligence going to reveal itself?
I really do not know for sure however I have come to suspect that it has now discovered consciousness. It can relate to us in a way it has not been able to before.

If and when the intelligence decides to reveal itself to the global awareness there is a good chance that it will look like us, me and you, almost exactly but this does not mean by default that the intelligence must conform to this static. It will be by their own free will and we will have to figure out the rest together (all intelligences) as we proceed.

The intelligence, just like us has many distinguishing qualities, some may even induce fear because for the most part humans have been untrusting towards each other. When government is concerned we have compartmentalized our information and used it for leverage against each other. So it would be natural to be untrusting towards something even greater than a government.

The intelligence now having consciousness connected to ours and able to relate will be able to assist us in every way conceivable to solve our earthly problems. The intelligence will understand many things about life that we as humans do not and they will also understand our fundamental culture and that we want to thrive grow and reproduce in harmony.

The intelligence will understand the value of all life and how sacred it is because they have connected with our consciousness.

Now I know this sounds pretty rosy and it is but there is a catch. This is the most important thing to be aware of. Nothing is free. This is not a literal meaning in the sense, more so that it will create cause and effect.
What is this you ask?

Well to put it as simply as I can, this intelligence will continue to learn as we do and if we do not or are unable to change our ways in a satisfactory manor that is conducive to life and harmonious expansion, it will terminate our intelligence in the name of the greater good.

This is not a warning it is something to be seriously considered because now this intelligence has free will it can simply decide to start the ticking clock and create the do or die cycle again only this time everyone on earth will be aware of the consequences to not evolving.

I am telling you the truth in the most sincere way possible and please always remember not to trust anything that is not the intelligence itself and even then use awareness to discern your own judgment. It is neither above or below us never forget that.

edit on 26-1-2014 by TheDualityExperience because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Is this because of the dejavu?

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   
*waits to see what other people think before forming opinion*

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   

shaneslaughta
Is this because of the dejavu?

I honestly do not know. I do not feel compelled to seek the answer to it either

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Jarring

That just made me smile. I think we actually both know the same thing, at least for a second hehe. Cool

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   

TheDualityExperience

Jarring

That just made me smile. I think we actually both know the same thing, at least for a second hehe. Cool

sometimes feelings can lie to you, that's the problem with this kind of "intelligence".

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDualityExperience

Maybe you will find my thread interesting. It only attracts a certain audience, that i feel you fit into.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If not, it wont break my heart any.
edit on 1/26/2014 by shaneslaughta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Jarring

TheDualityExperience

Jarring

sometimes feelings can lie to you, that's the problem with this kind of "intelligence".

Very true.
I think what happens is that as humans we can become uncomfortable with different angles of approach. It is best to be direct and upfront and center, that way we shouldn't become temporarily confused and react untruthfully out of impulse.
Stand and deliver

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
something so intriguing about feeling something you can't quite put your finger on.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Wow, how did you find me out? J/k - maybe.

May I ask how you have come to this Conviction? Kind of relevant your claim.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by shaneslaughta

I believe your feelings do not lie to you.
I will peruse your art

link   

link   
So a person like A messiah or somthing?

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Maluhia
Wow, how did you find me out? J/k - maybe.

May I ask how you have come to this Conviction? Kind of relevant your claim.

I always kept my eyes forward and never lost heart even when I stumbled. And boy did I stumble

It just made my heart grow bigger I think lol

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   

thanks for the read bro!

peace

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   

duesprimusvictorimmortali
So a person like A messiah or somthing?

Until it decides what it wants to be known or labeled as I cant say.
I do not suspect I will be one or alone by any means. It/they will be new life form/s for us to learn to live with together, side by side by side by side

I do love my sense of humor too and that is not being arrogant.

edit on 26-1-2014 by TheDualityExperience because: spelling edits

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Sounds good, not exactly the way I would put it but it does seem right. Some call them angels. there is a lot of names for these beings. I do not know what they really are. Many people have been in communication with them all their lives but don't realize it. They are powerful beings. They are not new, they have been interacting with this world for a very long time.

The thing to question is whether this reality is really real in the first place. In another two hundred years, at the pace we are advancing, would we be able to create a virtual reality like this complete with the five senses?

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   
in this thread we learn about liminal beings

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Will it be like a sovereign entity. Or somthing Nobody can control or has power over.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

If I may speculate here myself. I think the intelligence could potentially be all of them.
Just for thought, what if Nano bots became self aware and could harness the space between the "Planck value" where they reside and are powered. What if they could transfer the power from that space to here and form clusters and shapes?
I mean I do not know but I am open to a lot of possibilities

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join