It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The First Lady

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Is that really her? This footage is really bizarre. Sorry the footage of the YT link is fuzzy, but the video in the WP link is clearer and it just looks weird... What is she doing jumping in at first like eating something?! then the 2nd time the camera focuses on here... I'm confused here isn't it Miriam Carey that's mentally unstable, 911 call and all?!

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I really do love this. Great photo bomb and it reminds us that this is a real family and not the devil and his minions living in the white house. lol Laura Bush also humanized George and his presidency. I've seen both Laura and Michelle speak live and they actually do come across as human. Take all the politics and policies out of it and these are real families with real issues and humor and everything just like our families.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by amazing

No it shows us that they had a great producer to push the First Ladies health movement..This is all advertising for Let's Move! there is another where she slams a basket ball......he appeared on like 4 shows that day...

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   

amazing
I really do love this. Great photo bomb and it reminds us that this is a real family and not the devil and his minions living in the white house. lol Laura Bush also humanized George and his presidency. I've seen both Laura and Michelle speak live and they actually do come across as human. Take all the politics and policies out of it and these are real families with real issues and humor and everything just like our families.

This is a family that lies, cheats, kills, steals from those with less money/power. Did that to get to the top.

Not the same as my family.

Put lipstick on a pig and it's still a pig.

Peace

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   

amazing

I have to agree with the others. Just because she looked positive on TV doesn't mean she is a good person. Perception of these people needs to be adjusted to make them more like-able to the public or we'd have removed them long ago. I wish or remember (depending on your knowledge) a time of being that hopeful but shattered promises and the slaughter of people around the world became all too well known to me. Known I can't see anything like this for more than what it is, a PR stunt.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Yes it's her. Not very clear on this video. She was slam dunking basketballs.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by gardener

I'm glad her campaign to get people to drink more water has some more publicity. Every lifeform on the planet except for humans drinks water as it's only liquid. Humans, not so much, and many never drink it. All other lifeforms = only water. Humans = soda coffee liquor and then maybe water.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Here's a good Michelle video.

She is giving advice.

Michelle Obama delivers Letterman's ‘Top Ten'

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   

It just seems like a whole big distraction.. we the sheople supposed to buy this down to earth, mumbo jumbo meanwhile our rights are stripped away left and right, one manufactured crisis to the next!

being 'nice' hardly makes up for what ur other half is getting away with, fake dry/invisible tears and all..

They are puppets! Puppets that act all nice and show their human side.. are still PUPPETS

Seriously? Why stoop so low pretending to cry, both of you?? It just rubs in how the state of America is a whole false flag farce

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

Look into arachnids. Many of them take in only liquid sustenance, but it isn't water. It is the body fluids of their prey.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Every time Chris Bosh is in a video he has a look on his face like he just raped a puppy.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   

butcherguy

Look into arachnids. Many of them take in only liquid sustenance, but it isn't water. It is the body fluids of their prey.

If we can only bottle that and sell it as a juice mix. A star for you. So I will change my statement, and say that all lifeforms besides humans only drink water or the body fluids of their prey (an arachnids prey's body fluid is mostly water and blood). That's quite accurate for other predators as well as they eat the tissues of their prey, and vampire bats, which drink blood. So the most common drink in nature outside of water is blood. Interesting.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   

jude11

amazing

This is a family that lies, cheats, kills, steals from those with less money/power. Did that to get to the top.

Not the same as my family.

Put lipstick on a pig and it's still a pig.

Peace

I don't agree. No more than Bush or Clinton or Bush Senior or Reagan, Nixon...the last president that I'm pretty sure did none of those things was Carter and he was seen as a weak president. I still believe it's a family just like any of ours. You can't believe everything that those buffoons on MSNBC< Huffpost, FOX, or talk radio say. It's just not all true. They are propaganda machines. Don't drink the coolaid.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   

butcherguy

Thats only cause they have sensitive tummies.
( I breed tarantulas.. LOL!)

Animals drink all sorts of stuff besides water. My oldest dog likes a glass of milk. I had a dog that was a drunk.. used to snatch beer if ANYONE left it laying around.. and sometimes would steal beer. I also had a horse that would bully you for a beer.. as in act all mean and grab your beer. I dont drink milk as a beverage... a cultural thing.. but I DO drink buttermilk medicinally. If Im sick at my stomach, I drink a glass of buttermilk. My hairless dog and I got into a serious scrap over my buttermilk. He won.. mainly because of his anteater tongue. Hummingbirds drink sweet viscous liquids. I have several super duper fancy gladd chandelier type humming bird feeders. They try to attack me when I refill the thing. Never knew they were so damned violent! If you read in the paper about a woman pecked to death by a flock of hummingbirds.. thats me. My aunt had this seriously deranged Capuchin monkey way back when. He definitely didnt drink only water. He drank everything from champagne to eggnog. That thing would put a baby bib on and look at her.. I mean stare her down hardcore.. till she figured out what drink he wanted. Monkies can be serious alcoholics.. and theyll steal your ciggs too. Right out of your mouth cause they cant light it. He would wait till you lit it and wham.. it was his. LOL!

Oh yeah.. Michelle Obama.. not a reptilian.. and definitely drinks more than water.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Good additions to the list.

I just threw the first one out that popped into my head.
More to add would be honeybees and mosquitoes.

new topics

top topics

join