It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Magick To Shamelessly Manipulate Human Beings (Vid)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Hey yall, I came across this video recently and it seems too good to be true! Can the simple methods this practitioner of the black arts uses be that effective?

The method and guidance begin at around the 4:20 mark:

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Ribidus

lol. baby magick.
an why would i want to manipulate someone for my selfish needs?

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Ribidus

Have you tried it?, cause that is the only way you will be able to get an answear, if it works or not.

I could tell you it's bs, only because i have not tried it, and i never will, and because i do not believe in dark magic.

But, i could also tell you it's awesome, i do it all the time, and i'm the king of the world.

Now, even though i do not believe in dark magic, i would never recomend you to do it, and thats just in case i should be wrong, i don't wanna be the guy that told you to manipulate other people via dark magic.

The only reason i saw and commented this video and thread, is cause i am so bored that watching paint dry would be entertainment for me right now.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Ribidus

sarcasm :

it has worked so well for him that he has to make youtube vids begging people to buy his crappy book

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Ribidus
Hey yall, I came across this video recently and it seems too good to be true! Can the simple methods this practitioner of the black arts uses be that effective?

It must be true I saw him teleport in the middle of the segment! Buy it!

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I've been watching some of this guy's videos, and he has a solid understanding of occult concepts. There are worse people out there to take advise from.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   
It runs deep and the use of NLP is more prevelant then anything. NLP and symbolism, which used in ritual.

A sigil (/ˈsɪdʒəl/; pl. sigilia or sigils; from Latin sigillum "seal") is a symbol used in magic. The term has usually referred to a type of pictorial signature of a demon or other entity; in modern usage, especially in the context of chaos magic, it refers to a symbolic representation of the magician's desired outcome

Wiki

Are they using the symbols to invoke demons in some fashion?

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   

onequestion
It runs deep and the use of NLP is more prevelant then anything. NLP and symbolism, which used in ritual.

A sigil (/ˈsɪdʒəl/; pl. sigilia or sigils; from Latin sigillum "seal") is a symbol used in magic. The term has usually referred to a type of pictorial signature of a demon or other entity; in modern usage, especially in the context of chaos magic, it refers to a symbolic representation of the magician's desired outcome

Wiki

Are they using the symbols to invoke demons in some fashion?

Maybe it's the magicians will all outlined then sealed so that it doesn't have to be repeated each time but instead a symbol is used. You know those classic scenes of priests trying to excorcize and recite scripture. Instead of saying all the words which costs time a symbol is used.

Anyway it's still better to teach everyone the power of their own mind. Problem with being a puppet master is one has to come up with new stories for people to act out, don't ever expect others to come up and surprise you with novel thoughts. The people remain people who don't think for themselves but are used to another thinking for them.

And ofcourse it's much more rewarding to get a raise because of the efforts, skills and recognition, magic is a skill as well or at least knowledge but it can be applied to anything good or bad, it doesn't matter what it involves it could be anything. In the long run it would miss the point along with the point people are selfcontrolled entities and you don't want to end up with a bunch of zombies who are hooked on impulses coming from someone else but not doing anything by themselves ever.
edit on 27-1-2014 by spiritspeak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by spiritspeak

I think that is what critical mass actually means. When enough mass has been reached it does not need to 'try' anymore and can 'relax' and let momentum take over

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   

TheDualityExperience

I think that is what critical mass actually means. When enough mass has been reached it does not need to 'try' anymore and can 'relax' and let momentum take over

It has something to do with it. But I believe the concept of critical mass is part of lesser magic, just as trying to make puppets do what one wants instead of wanting those puppets to be selfcontrolling, to become spontaneous in the moment. At least I would rather have a woman declare her love to me out of her own accord rather than me trying to convince her she should fall in love with me. Which is something impossible ofcourse due to all the puppetmasters of present and past.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   

spiritspeak

TheDualityExperience

It has something to do with it. But I believe the concept of critical mass is part of lesser magic, just as trying to make puppets do what one wants instead of wanting those puppets to be selfcontrolling, to become spontaneous in the moment. At least I would rather have a woman declare her love to me out of her own accord rather than me trying to convince her she should fall in love with me. Which is something impossible ofcourse due to all the puppetmasters of present and past.

It could be described as a tiny spark that ignites a flame or wildfire. Passion ring a bell hehe

edit on 27-1-2014 by TheDualityExperience because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 03:50 AM
link   

TheDualityExperience
It could be described as a tiny spark that ignites a flame or wildfire. Passion ring a bell hehe

As I said, I consider sex magic to be lesser magic, I'm not into love spells. Love might be magic to some but it's a really simple thing.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   

spiritspeak

TheDualityExperience

As I said, I consider sex magic to be lesser magic, I'm not into love spells. Love might be magic to some but it's a really simple thing.

I have passion for my sport that I play. I suppose whatever it is that drives the spark is relevant to each of us.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   
knitting is REAL magick.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   

taoistguy
knitting is REAL magick.

I like weaving hehe

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I much prefer Eliphas Levi's definition of magic and magician.

Magic

"To practice magic is to be a quack; to know magic is to be a sage."-from The Threshold of Magical Science

"Magic is the divinity of man achieved in union with faith..."-TMS

Magician

"He looks on the wicked as invalids whom one must pity and cure; the world, with its errors and vices, is to him God's hospital, and he wishes to serve in it."-KoM

"They are without fears and without desires, dominated by no falsehood, sharing no error, loving without illusion, suffering without impatience, reposing in the quietude of eternal thought... a Magus cannot be ignorant, for magic implies superiority, mastership, majority, and majority signifies emancipation by knowledge. The Magus welcomes pleasure, accepts wealth, deserves honour, but is never the slave of one of them; he knows how to be poor, to abstain, and to suffer; he endures oblivion willingly because he is lord of his own happiness, and expects or fears nothing from the caprice of fortune. He can love without being beloved; he can create imperishable treasures, and exalt himself above the level of honours or the prizes of the lottery. He possesses that which he seeks, namely, profound peace. He regrets nothing which must end, but remembers with satisfaction that he has met with good in all. His hope is a certitude, for he knows that good is eternal and evil transitory. He enjoys solitude, but does not fly the society of man; he is a child with children, joyous with the young, staid with the old, patient with the foolish, happy with the wise. He smiles with all who smile, and mourns with all who weep; applauding strength, he is yet indulgent to weakness; offending no one, he has himself no need to pardon, for he never thinks himself offended; he pities those who misconceive him, and seeks an opportunity to serve them; by the force of kindness only does he avenge himself on the ungrateful..."-TMS

"Judge not; speak hardly at all; love and act."-KoM

Black magic is dangerous and foolish. Most people dabbling with it don't fully understand the possible repercussions, otherwise they would stay away.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Well, if we cut out the marketing blah blah and get rid of the 'black magic' masquerade we get basically this:

- make yourself the master of your own decisions
- focus on your goals (or 'target person')
- be confident about the outcome

Yes, this will work.

And could be told in a 10 sec video.

And on top of that I even offer you a freeby: you don't have to buy my book!

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

The Cusp
I've been watching some of this guy's videos, and he has a solid understanding of occult concepts. There are worse people out there to take advise from.

Yeah, great...Let us all start to practise dark magic. That is the last thing we need to make things better.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   

zataraYeah, great...Let us all start to practise dark magic. That is the last thing we need to make things better

It doesn't have to be dark, that's just what he's into. It's what holds and helps focus his attention. He could summon characters from My Little Pony for all it matters, but it would only work if he was a hardcore brony. That kind of rabid fandom approximates ritual.
edit on 27-1-2014 by The Cusp because: I have sausage fingers

top topics

join