It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Genesis 1

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   

UNIT76
fwiw, the recording is about 70 megabytes
"seed of the serpent race", Rev. William Potter Gale

as bizarre a source this is..
..there is a rosetta stone in there
not that it makes any of their own material seem credible
in that it exposes deeper layers of other related pickle factories

confucious say: attempt to create big distraction sometime only serve to draw attention to problem

i'm reluctant to watch/listen to the recording. ya know what they say: garbage in, garbage out. can you perhaps be a bit more descriptive as to the contents you were specifically interested in or do you fear they may be construed as racist?

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Kashai
Ok so here is the story in brief....

God tell Adam not to eat of the fruit from the tree of knowledge and evil. One day he does and God shows up demanding why Adam did that. Adam explains that Eve told him it was ok and Eve blames a Snake which it was explained earlier was possessed by the Devil.

God responds by punishing Adam and Eve but God also punishes the snake, why????

The snake was possessed by Lucifer (in the story) so why does God take away. Not only the possessed snakes legs off but also, the legs every other snake on Earth???

What did all the snakes on Earth do wrong???

Any thoughts?

The snake was actually a serpent not a snake. The serpent was already in rebellion against God and considered Adam and Eve to be intruders and so sought to lead them into rebellion against God. The devil was it's master and was also already in rebellion against God. So both were blamed for there part.

Adam was blamed for rebellion against God and punished. Eve was not directly punished but did share in Adams punishment. Eve was actually given a promise of a savior, something neither Adam or the serpent, nor his master didn't get to have. Eve was only faulted at being tricked into believing a lie. But Adam chose to defy the command of God.

God allowed this to take place because he gave mankind a free will to choose his destiny. But choosing can bring consequences for wrong decisions made.

God also saved Eve and everyone else who has accepted His offer of salvation that comes through Jesus Christ. And once again we get to choose and each one is responsible for their decision and not just one man Adam.

edit on 5-2-2014 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

from above

you really really REALLY, did i mention "really?" need to read the actual text and use a handy concordance such as strongs concordance, while reading. ask yourself the difficult questions. you will not go away disbelieving, you will go away with a better understanding of the events. this is crucial.

the text, in the original hebrew says, that god(s) created adam, male and female, in the image of god(s). the translators chose to make the words plural or singular status, based on their understanding of god, as a singular entity or gods as a plural group. the problem with that is, the word elohim is used in the passage and is used elsewhere in the bible to refer to the gods (yes, plural), the dearly departed, angels, the mighty ones (another name for nephilim), and so on.

even as a singular, the reference suggests there was a female adam created in the image of elohim, not in the image of adam. the sentence could just as easily say: And so god (singular) created the adam, male and female, in the image of the gods (plural). notice how the text says THEM, about the male and female adam? it's not a hermaphrodite. it's a whole bunch of adam, some of whom are male and some of whom are female, but none of who procreate but are rather copied. copied in the image of adam? well not exactly (long story about moses and the egyptian name of the creator god, atum), but rather, copied in the image of elohim (plural).

THIS means that there were female adam before there was an eve. eve was given her name by adam. it says right in the text, the name meant mother. she's not actually named eve until she is capable of being a mother and she isn't capable of being a mother till the meeting with the serpent, who modifies her dna to give her "knowing". Adam KNEW his wife and she gave birth. KNOWING meant to have sex, at the time the word was used. The TREE OF KNOWING was about sexual reproduction as a genetically inherited trait. the information is tightly packed into those few verses.

the serpent is a sorceror, a master of pharmacopeia, a doctor. in fact, a doctor of genetics. his symbol was DNA.

edit on 5-2-2014 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

The word serpent is synonymous with snake...

en.wikipedia.org...(symbolism)

It was an animal that was involved in something it really had nothing to do with. Unless one considers a cultural philosophy of the time related to animism. I am offering that during the period in question the masses practiced animism. To some extent through-out cultures in the world then, certain animal spirits were related to the underworld and evil, while others animals were not.

All animals are animals and are sacred, their spirits have both positive and negative elements.

Do you agree?

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Kashai

It was an animal that was involved in something it really had nothing to do with. Unless one considers a cultural philosophy of the time related to animism. I am offering that during the period in question the masses practiced animism. To some extent through-out cultures in the world then, certain animal spirits were related to the underworld and evil, while others animals were not.

All animals are animals and are sacred, their spirits have both positive and negative elements.

Do you agree?

serpents were many things but for the sake of clarity and in keeping with the context of the rest of the verse, the serpent in the verse is the hebrew " nachash."

serpent as a "magic practitioner"
www.blueletterbible.org...

serpent as a seraph (singular for seraphim--the name of a group of angels found around the throne of jehovah)
www.eliyah.com...

what would an enchanter have to do with it? he was a DOCTOR of medicine. an expert on dna, genetics. a doctor of creation. a doctor of LIFE. the entire passage of the fall of the adam and eve, is about dna. the trees represent genetic inheritance. the serpent is the symbol of the doctor who is giving the adam and eve "knowing" as a genetically inheritable trait (tree of knowledge).

the curse on the adam and eve was against the tree of life, the genetically inheritable part of full body regeneration. this part of the DNA of the adam and eve was blocked so that it would no longer unzip for full body regeneration, thus ending their eternal bodies. once they received procreation, the guy who owned the planet, went to the divine council and declared that the adam and eve must have their tree of life blocked. the legs of the serpent were cut off. the dna would no longer unzip where full body regen was concerned.

the serpent in the tree has been used as a symbol for medicine amd healing, ever since. moses raised his serpent entwined staff so the israelites would know where to go to receive healing. it was a sign of LIFE and healing. jesus referred to himself as the serpent held aloft by moses on the staff, to heal the people. healing. serpent in the tree of life. jesus said that because he was going to be held aloft on a cross and murdered for the healing of the people but his sacrifice would bring a stop to the blood sacrifice of humans, because it would no longer be necessary. he struck a deal and held up his end of the bargain.

why, you might ask? because the other guy demanded blood sacrifice of humans, as his planetary law was the accuser of humans and as such, showed his outright hatred of the human race. in short, the doctor of LIFE literally died for the human race, for many reasons, one of which was to end human sacrifice. why else is he called "the great physician?"

ever wondered why the Old Testament God frequently sounds like he hates our guts and the New Testament God doesn't?
well there you go.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
in the sumerian-akkadian version, the sumerian god enki, creates humans. he also warns the sumerian noah figure of the flood and explains to him that since the sumerian god enlil ordered the flood to eradicate humans from the planet, he will not be happy when he learns that humans have survived it.

enki then gives the noah figure instructions on how to appease enlil, when enlil arrives and learns some humans have survived the flood event. he tells him that enlil requires a blood sacrifice. when the noah figure does this, enlil changes his mind and makes a pact with the noah figure and his generations provided he observes the divine laws. what that essentially means is, the unfortunate descendants of noah would be held to even stricter laws, laws so strict that even thinking about commiting an act was equivalent to doing it in the eyes of enlil. this was not a nice guy, but enki understood divine laws and saw a way to save humanity, not once, but several times over the course of human history. now why would he do that? best guess--- he created humans in the first place.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
One way of looking at it is that there was no other guy.

Just people who thought sacrificing a human was the correct thing to do.

I mean in relation to the "final solution", do you feel that Hitler thought he was doing the wrong thing?

Humans do not do the wrong thing because they acknowledge it is wrong. Serial killers do not kill people because they think they are doing the wrong thing, from their perspectives. What is presented in Genesis is pretty much abusive to the species involved, presents little value in respect to the species as an animal spirit.

As in that same regard are Wolves from a perspective.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Kashai
One way of looking at it is that there was no other guy.

Just people who thought sacrificing a human was the correct thing to do.

I mean in relation to the "final solution", do you feel that Hitler thought he was doing the wrong thing?

Humans do not do the wrong thing because they acknowledge it is wrong. Serial killers do not kill people because they think they are doing the wrong thing, from their perspectives. What is presented in Genesis is pretty much abusive to the species involved, presents little value in respect to the species as an animal spirit.

As in that same regard are Wolves from a perspective.

you aren't grasping what i'm saying. we were elohim copies when we first started out, not humans.
the human part came along when we were given procreation. and we would've still had tree of life inheritance had it not been for enlil demanding that human full body regen be ended, so that we wouldn't destroy HIS planet.

according to the sumerian-akkadian texts, the earth was being repopulated following a massive cataclysm, described in the second verse of genesis 1 and briefly mentioned and intertwined in the flood narrative of noah. the elohim were copied to do the labor that was required to rebuild the floral, fauna, waterways, mines and so on. they went on strike and demanded a solution. enlil sent for the geneticist to solve the problem by creating more elohim copies. instead he opted to give the elohim copies, procreation, so they could copy themselves -- a hands free solution. when enlil considered the solution, he went into an environmental meltdown and addressed the council on the subject. this was his planet and he didn't want some weird elohim variant, ruining it with their baby making, butt scratching, hairless monkey ways. in effect, he was the consummate racist. he demanded divine law be enforced, so that enki would be required to also modify the tree of life section of our dna, our full body regen that we still retained from our elohim heritage.

the serpent was enki, the geneticist, who created the human race, by splicing his own dna and the dna of several female elohim, with some lower creature. perhaps a monkey or cave man or something. i dunno that part, the text doesnt say. all i know is it resulted in procreative humans. and the procreation was mammalian.

read the text carefully. there is more than one jehovah in there. and from the looks of it, one of those jehovah is not jehovah.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

"according to the sumerian-akkadian texts"

According to the Toltec all animals have positive and negative aspects.

Any thoughts?

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Kashai
reply to post by undo

"according to the sumerian-akkadian texts"

According to the Toltec all animals have positive and negative aspects.

Any thoughts?

it's not that simple. let's say you have two guys, who have different approaches to the same problem. this is what the fall narrative amounts to. enlil wanted a steady but regulated supply of elohim copies, which enki as a doctor of genetics, a life doctor, could supply. but when enki was away from earth, the elohim copies that were available began to complain. they had full body regen, so they didn't need to sleep for repairs, thus they most likely worked around the clock, every day, restoring the planet. they went on strike. enlil wanted the mines rebuilt, and production to recommence, so he was not a happy camper at this delay. he sent for enki, to solve it. since enki had more than one place to be, he solved the problem by making the elohim copies, self-copying via procreation like the critters on the planet already did.

however, enlil was an environmentalist. he didn't want the planet to be over run by eternal baby making machines. it would be too hard to regulate the population growth, so he demanded at the council that human dna regeneration be downgraded from its former elohim copy status.

it's not a rosy picture of two guys on opposite poles duking it out. it's a matter of decisions.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   

undo

overanocean
I am interested that you have brought up the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

If I remember , they haden't actually eaten from the tree of life yet, I often wonder if the tree of life is a description of the Messiah.

ah but they already had it as copies of elohim, but when they became human as a result of dna modification, the whole approach changed and we see things like "you will surely die"
they'd never died before. neither had the adam females and males that had been originally created in an earlier verse who were copies of elohim.

I didnt know how to respond back to you ,because I had no reason to find any fault in what I didnt understend.
I do know the Sumerian writings were even earlier than Hebrew.
I love the Strong's concordance and Read the old Testiment daily.
This world is a mystery to us all.
I put all my faith in my beliefs and found my best friend .
I decided never to preach to anyone else because their soul is seperate from mine.
Ive noticed your not hear to judge but to express truely something special to you.

So my peace is with you.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Kashai

Do you agree?

Animals cannot sin against God because they obey Gd's law to them which is to be fruitful and to multiply on the Earth, and they will do this when given the chance and circumstance and without hesitation.

The Serpent was present on the Earth prior to man and the "garden of Eden" The Bible says that he was more crafty than any other creature that God had made. He could walk, talk, and argue and reason with the woman. He was not abhorrent to look at or she would have run from him. He was also part of a serpent race because he had "seed" of which God promised her seed to be at war with until the savior comes. The serpent was gifted in the power of persuasive speech and was able to seduce the desire of Eve into an act of disobedience. This was not like Adam who directly chose to defy the law of God.

Notice in the scripture, that the serpent is always called the serpent before and after the cursing and punishment of God. Also notice that God did not change the form of any of the serpent's race except that one serpent and that God punished that one serpent for his actions of deception.

The children of that serpent race still walk the Earth today and live among the human race and intermingle with it. You would not be able to tell the difference between either race. Jesus calls them "tares" and humans "wheat". Tares look very much like wheat but after a careful inspection you can tell the difference. The only way to know who is a tare and wheat is that the wheat want God, and tares do not want God, they want the earthy things and the pluralistic gods they imagine to be gods that are not gods at all. They like the paranormal, and sorcery, and magic, and witchcraft. They pollute the Bible with other teachings from earthly deities and religions. In essence, they do not want God at all in their lives, and they do not want the children of God on the earth with them.

edit on 6-2-2014 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   

They pollute the Bible with other teachings from earthly deities and religions. In essence, they do not want God at all in their lives, and they do not want the children of God on the earth with them.

read the sumerian texts. they do not pollute the scripture. they verify it.
the story entitled, ENMERKAR AND THE LORD OF ARRATA, is about the Tower of Babel. Enmerkar was Nimrod.
Nimrod was a title, not his actual name. Here's an excerpt from a book called THE GIZA DISCOVERY

"In Hebrew the four letters that make up the name Nimrod roughly translate to n-m-r-d. In Sumerian the name Enmer translates to n-m-r, while the suffix -kar simply means "hunter." In the Bible he is "Nimrod the Hunter" and in Sumerian myth he is "Enmer the Hunter."

read THE GIZA DISCOVERY
redmoonrising.com...

the egyptologist (David Rohl) goes on to stipulate that Nimrod was also Narmer, the founder of the egyptian pharaonic dynasty and that his mother was egyptian. This is also true for Nimrod. did you know Nimrod became a mighty one after he was already born? did you know a mighty one was biblical parlance for nephilim and in some cases, for elohim?

read EPIC OF GILGAMESH tablet XI. it's about the flood.
www.ancienttexts.org...

bible scholars all learn ancient texts in addition to the bible. they are not without value.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
allow me to explain what has happened regarding other ancient texts.

prior to the ENLIGHTENMENT period in europe, the papal seat was moved from italy to germany. they had universities which were considered the best schools in the world. the professors were all catholic priests. the papacy wanted to prove that papal biblical interpretation was the most accurate historical record available. to do this they began HIGHER CRITICISM, an attempt to prove the veracity of the papal view of scripture, via disproving other ancient texts. the first victim of higher criticism were the greek texts.

according to frederick wolfe, in his text, the homeric problem, he suggested that the ancient greeks couldn't write when their histories and epics were written. as a result, the greek histories were removed from historical consideration and their input into the historical timeline was also removed. this was a lynch pin. without greek history to support surrounding cultural history, the other ancient texts were also ruled unreliable. soon the only historical account left, was the bible. but without the support of the rest of the ancient world, the bible was also tossed into the historical trashbin. as a result, over 4000 years of history were ruled mythology.

this view of other ancient histories, leaked over into the teachings of the leaders of the protestant movement. as a result, we are taught at the church level that other ancient texts are not legit. yet at the level of christian seminaries, they are taught to read all the old texts, the hebrew pseudopigraphia (book of enoch, for example), the ugaritic texts, talmud, torah, and so on.

p.s. 40 years later, after the advent of archaeology as a science, it was found that the ancient greeks could write. when asked if the greek texts were going to regain their position as historically legit, the answer was "what, you want to go back to believing in fairies?"

edit on 6-2-2014 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
note:

ENmerkar. En meant Lord. If we extract the remaining hebrew letters, mrd, we have Lord Mrd. That is most likely Marduk.
Lord Marduk, et.al, Nimrod the Hunter, et.al, Enmer the Hunter, et.al, the Pharaoh Narmer.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Kashai
What did all the snakes on Earth do wrong??? Any thoughts?

The snake in a tree is a symbol representing the old Hebrew fertility goddess Asherah, who was known as the "Mother of Gods." They had a bit of marital strife once Yahweh decided that he was going to be a single god again, and there were naturally some hard feelings. The snake in the story is Yahweh trashing the image of Asherah. Like disparaging your ex-wife.

The people at the time it was written would have recognized the reference.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Blue Shift

Kashai

The snake in a tree is a symbol representing the old Hebrew fertility goddess Asherah, who was known as the "Mother of Gods." They had a bit of marital strife once Yahweh decided that he was going to be a single god again, and there were naturally some hard feelings. The snake in the story is Yahweh trashing the image of Asherah. Like disparaging your ex-wife.

Between the 10th century BC and the beginning of their exile in 586 polytheism was normal throughout Israel;[9] it was only after the exile that worship of Yahweh alone became established, and possibly only as late as the time of the Maccabees (2nd century BC) that monotheism became universal among Jews.[10][11] Some biblical scholars believe that Asherah at one time was worshiped as the consort of Yahweh, the national God of Israel.[10] There are references to the worship of numerous gods throughout Kings, Solomon builds temples to many gods and Josiah is reported as cutting down the statues of Asherah in the temple Solomon built for Yahweh. Josiah's grandfather Manasseh had erected this statue. (2 Kings 21:7) Further evidence includes, for example, an 8th-century combination of iconography and inscriptions discovered at Kuntillet Ajrud in the northern Sinai desert[12] where a storage jar shows three anthropomorphic figures and an inscription that refers to "Yahweh … and his Asherah".[13][14] The inscriptions found invoke not only Yahweh but El and Baal, and two include the phrases "Yahweh of Samaria and his Asherah" and "Yahweh of Teman and his Asherah." [15] There is general agreement that Yahweh is being invoked in connection with Samaria (capital of the kingdom of Israel) and Teman (in Edom); this suggests that Yahweh had a temple in Samaria, and raises a question over the relationship between Yahweh and Kaus, the national god of Edom.[16] The "Asherah" is most likely a cultic object, although the relationship of this object (a stylised tree perhaps) to Yahweh and to the goddess Asherah, consort of El, is unclear.[17] It has been suggested that the Israelites might consider Asherah as a consort of Baal due to the anti-Asherah ideology which was influenced by the Deuteronomistic History at the later period of Monarchy.[18]

Further evidence includes the many female figurines unearthed in ancient Israel, supporting the view that Asherah functioned as a goddess and consort of Yahweh and was worshiped as the Queen of Heaven.[13]

Asherah poles, which were sacred trees or poles, are mentioned many times in the Bible.

en.wikipedia.org...

Ancient people had no idea that the Universe was 13.7 billion light years old and about 40 billion light years in diameter. There is evidence to suggest that what we today call "the Universe", is really an island universe. In context I see no reason for mankind to express prioritize separateness in relation to inclusiveness.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Are you actually suggesting that other belief systems on Earth are inferior to yours???

Any thoughts?

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

I feel we should go back to understanding that Nature is our Mother.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Blue Shift

Kashai

asherah as a name is from the time of zoroastrian religion. asherah is asher's female counterpart and asher was a male zoroastrian deity. it's earlier incarnation is what you need to look for. in the sumerian story of creation, enki and ninmah create humans via enki's dna, clay and some elohim female adam copies (called birth goddeses in the sumerian text). in this sense, asherah as a serpent mother goddess, is referring to DNA and genetics and the creation of the human race via the elohim female adam copies.

this makes sense if you consider that every human fetus starts off female and isn't differentiated into male until the code for the male conception event is read and put into action.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join