It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Entire family of Kim Jong-un's uncle also executed, including children

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   

pandersway
reply to post by shockedonlooker

The story telling and propaganda never ceases to amaze me.

Supposedly came from Korean News
english.yonhapnews.co.kr...

it is in all the news and seems it is not a Hoax this time.

Sounds like the uncle was pretty bad but there is still doubt I think, that the kids were killed.

In the battle for control of the fishing grounds, the emaciated, poorly trained North Korean forces “were beaten — very badly — by Uncle Jang’s loyalists,” according to one official.

www.nytimes.com...
edit on 26-1-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Aljazeera is on board. Noit sure the consensus of them over here but I wouldnt call them enemies of North Korea.

www.aljazeera.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

If NK isn't admitting to this officially, which I haven't been able to fully ascertain yet, than I wonder where the "source of the info came from".
A defector? If I were bringing this info the to South (and by default, the rest of the world community), I would be defecting if the info was true.

Does anyone know more about this story and can help find who this originated with?

It would seem extremely risky to one's self and own family to "leak this info" to the world yet stay in NK.
And it would seem their whole family could be at risk for that action.

It seems all very mysterious and attaining verification is exceptionally difficult due to the circumstances.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   

underduck
Aljazeera is on board. Noit sure the consensus of them over here but I wouldnt call them enemies of North Korea.

www.aljazeera.com...

I don't even think we can say who is on who's side with much certainty.

Go back to the NK official news site I linked and check their stories.
A few are about "Switzerland". Please read those, then Google for older stories about his history in Swiss.
It's extensive actually.

I think there are more aspects here at play than most people realize.
But what exactly? There are several possibilities.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   

underduck

www.aljazeera.com...

Oh yeah and look-
Al Jazeera wiki

Al Jazeera is owned by the government of Qatar.[2][3][4][5][6][7] While Al Jazeera officials have stated that they are editorially independent from the government of Qatar, this assertion has been disputed.[8]

Qatar wiki

The Qatar Armed Forces are the military forces of Qatar. The country maintains a modest military force of approximately 11,800 men, including an army (8,500), navy (1,800) and air force (1,500). Qatar's defense expenditures accounted for approximately 4.2% of gross national product in 1993. Qatar has recently signed defense pacts with the United States and United Kingdom, as well as with France earlier in 1994. Qatar plays an active role in the collective defense efforts of the Gulf Cooperation Council; the other five members are Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, the UAE, and Oman. The presence of a large American military base in the country provides the country with a guaranteed source of defense and national security. In 2008 Qatar spent US$2.355 billion on military expenditures, 2.3% of the gross domestic product.[74] Qatari special forces have been trained by French and other Western countries, and are believed to possess considerable skills.[42] They also helped the Libyan rebels during the 2011 Battle of Tripoli.[42]

Hmmmm.
Seems they are on someone's side.
Their history is a bit murky though, so they would switch sides if it suited them I bet.
But how would defending NK suit them?

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I wonder if his yes man followers sing so hes a Jolly good fellow each time he does something bizzare. The man is playing God.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

SEOUL – North Korea on Monday acknowledged the purge of leader Kim Jong Un’s influential uncle for alleged corruption, drug use, gambling and a long list of other “anti-state” acts, apparently ending the career of the country’s second most powerful official.

www.japantimes.co.jp...

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

I wonder if his yes man followers sing so hes a Jolly good fellow each time he does something bizzare. The man is playing God.

If not, it's off to the gulag with you!

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Ya I realize they confirmed that but it doesn't confirm how many of the relatives are actually dead.

Familicide

Where all members of a family are killed, including when the killing takes the form of a murder-suicide, the crime may be referred to as family annihilation.

This is essentially the type of allegation being made against them now.

I can't tell if he's barbarically executing innocents like a madman, or if they were a seriously deranged mini-mafia up to no good that were legally executed after trial, or if it's all completely exaggerated rumors that may not even be mostly true.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I think the only news coming out of the Koreas that should be beleived & trusted . That would be that N.Korea lies north of south Korea and South korea lies south of N.korea. That's about it. Everything thing else is propaganda for entertainment purposes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join