It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Entire family of Kim Jong-un's uncle also executed, including children

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
This comes as no real surprise but it's the brutality of killing even the children that boils me! A complete purge.

You're all right: I should have said, "If this is true!"

THE entire family of Kim Jong-un's uncle, executed less than a month ago, have also been killed at the North Korean leader's instruction, according to reports.

Jang Song Thaek was put to death on December 12 at the age of 67 after making an alleged attempt to dethrone his nephew, including contemplating a military-backed coup.

Now Yonhap News Agency reports all Jang's direct relatives were called to Pyongyang last month and executed in a bid to "clamp down on mutiny".

"Extensive executions have been carried out for relatives of Jang Song Thaek," a source said. "All relatives of Jang have been put to death, including even children."

The executed relatives include Jang's sister Jang Kye-sun, her husband and Ambassador to Cuba Jon Yong-jin, and Ambassador to Malaysia Jang Yong-chol, who is a nephew of Jang, as well as his two sons, the sources said.

"Some relatives were shot to death by pistol in front of other people if they resisted while being dragged out of their apartment homes," another source said. Some relatives by marriage, including the wife of the ambassador to Malaysia, were reportedly spared and sent to remote villages.

"The executions of Jang's relatives mean that no traces of him should be left," a source said. "The purge of the Jang Song-thaek people is under way on an extensive scale from relatives and low-level officials."

Her is North Korea in a NUTshell:

North Korea's media reported last week that they had sent a man to the Sun and back... the surrealism continues. Please feel free to expand on above details anyone.

Source

edit on ppm126America/ChicagoSun, 26 Jan 2014 19:17:46 -0600460pm14 by pandersway because: I've been corrected!!

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
not more lies about n. korea?

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
So the source of this information is NK's enemies ?
Hmmm, hard to trust.

I checked NK's official news agency, KCNA and don't see anything about it.
Maybe I am missing it?

I think the recent Switzerland articles are interesting though, and will look further into these connections.

I am not saying the info isn't true, it could be this is Earth after all, stuff like that isn't exactly uncommon for our species.
I just would like confirmation from the claimed executioners.

It just seems so fanciful sometimes the way NK and SK are so one-sided when they talk crap on each other.
I don't really take either of the sides media's perspectives very seriously, for obvious reasons.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Sounds to me a bit like a number of other times throughout history...

Such as the last Czar of Russia and his family...

It is abhorrent, but, it is part of what we've carved out on this rock to be our world and society.

These things happen.

Killed the czar and his ministers
Anastasia screamed in vain
I rode a tank Held a generals rank
When the blitzkrieg raged
And the bodies stank
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name, oh yeah
Ah, what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game, oh yeah

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Not another North Korean bashing thread, did you folks not learn after the wild dog story?

False propaganda

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   

In South Korea, access to both KCNA websites: www.kcna.kp and www.kcna.co.jp, is blocked by the South Korean government.

How free is that? Hopefully SK changes this unfair policy.'

Korean Central News Agency wiki

The SK agency above is Yonhap

Yonhap News Agency is South Korea's largest news agency. It is a publicly funded company, based in Seoul, South Korea. Yonhap provides news articles, pictures and other information to newspapers, TV networks and other media in South Korea.

KCNA vs Yonhap
Red vs Blue
Left vs Right
Dumb vs Dumber

I don't trust either, and remain skeptical of most claims both make about each other being "evil".
Probably just contrived nonsense to keep the mainstream folks fearful of constant rumors of war.
PsyOps.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by pandersway

I don't think the killing of the relatives is an exaggeration....the children perhaps but we will see how this develops.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

pandersway

I don't think the killing of the relatives is an exaggeration....the children perhaps but we will see how this develops.

If we get official confirmation of this, I will say it's very sick and twisted.
But if it's false and unsubstantiated rumor, the News Agencies pushing it are dealing in tabloid fluff.
Why? Because it's being presented as Fact indirectly, although the precise language used reveals it's 'reports and rumor'.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
The second block of text to the top-left on that info graphic just cracks me up.

"According to an official NK state website, Kim Jong Un does not defecate."

and the Sun visit? Too much opium smoking...
edit on 1/26/2014 by shockedonlooker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by shockedonlooker

The story telling and propaganda never ceases to amaze me.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   

zeroBelief

It is abhorrent, but, it is part of what we've carved out on this rock to be our world and society.

These things happen.

And the bodies stank
Pleased to meet you
Ah, what's puzzling you

Hats off to you! Your the only person that I've ever seen quote the Rolling Stones to make a point. Kudos..

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   

pandersway

It could depend on the age of the children too...very young could be spared...8 years and up , not.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Alright!!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna have to call Kim on his "not defecating" claim. Lets put him in a cell for 30 days and if he can hold it that long, then I'll give him a ring pop. And some Ex-lax and fiber.
It amazes me that he is leader of a country. I'm no Dennis Rodman fan in the least, but if I were his friends, I would talk him out of ever going back because I have no doubts that Kim would use him for a quick shock, and by that, I mean I think Kim would kill him just to spite American politicians. I could be wrong, but this is just another level of 'kooky'.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Hoosierdaddy71

zeroBelief

These things happen.

And the bodies stank
Pleased to meet you
Ah, what's puzzling you

Hats off to you! Your the only person that I've ever seen quote the Rolling Stones to make a point. Kudos..

Thank you

This is single favorite Rolling Stones song...and frankly, the idea that any one nation is better than another..or the idea that brutality of this nature no longer happens....

Well, suffice it to say, I'm not into deluding myself. I'm also not one for denying our baser instincts carried on from generation to generation as we are all, to a one, animals.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Meldionne1

I don't think he could care less about age. We'll see how this plays out but it's more believable than the dog story which, in fact, I wrote a thread about debunking here on ATS.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   

jut cos it's more believable doesn't mean it's true. still seems ridiculous to me.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Grand kids usually ruin the family business so I guess grand kids will ruin the family dictatorship.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Have been searching but haven't found anything on these two yet:

Jon Yong-jin (N. Korean Ambassador to Cuba)

Jang Yong-chol (N. Korean Ambassador to Malaysia)

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
He is propably impotent it tends to be one problem with sociopaths. Well he cannot be the sharpest pen in pencil case anyway.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   

IF True then this would suggest a truly mad power hungry dictator whom was some kind of throwback to the politics of imperial familys and also a murderer of people whom were also his own relative's.
I do hope this is not true but the story's of those whom have escaped over the border into south Korea are not lie's though they hide there identitys and seldom tell there tales for fear of reprisals against there family's.
I have never been there so am only repeating what I have heard and seen on Television and in book's which itself could be propeganda and I can not deny this but my feeling is something is very wrong with north Korea, My neice is half Korean by the way.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join